1. May 3, 2016  
    SUGGESTION: I think how about all wotlk realms merge into one wotlk realm with PvP+PvE system then all the warmane's GM's/Staff's etc... can focus on only one realm with per expansion to lessen the bugs/problem's and to make the life more easier. Well its just a suggestion while Im not well informed. I hope you do the best. good luck.

2. May 3, 2016  
    We have discussed this to great extent, unfortunately guild transfers would be next to impossible and it would cause major issues across the board due to characters that are moved onto the new realm might have different names, different unique IDs and everything elated to it.

Just like you assign permissions and trust to the members in the guild who take care of the guild vault, you should do the same for the merge and have the items sorted/saved somewhere so they can be re-inserted into the guild vault. Staff can help out and make sure that prominent guilds don't lose their names.

The thing is with character names, we went into great depth when it comes to this discussion and unfortunately there's no path that we can take without someone feeling like they're neglected. So we made it able for people to at least reserve their main characters, 2 weeks prior to the actual merge and also the date/exact time when this will commence will be announced so players can take their time to reserve the names.
    How about the golds that we paid for the guild bank? give them back to guild master or warmane just swallow them?

3. May 3, 2016  
    You said that warmane is going to assist us with reserving guild names (at least most prominent ones). Can you tell us a bit more about that ?

I hope you are asking on behalf of an actual prominent guild because yours falls short.

4. May 4, 2016  
    You guys said before 2 weeks of merge you will release something to reserve our names,the names we own,so will you do it? It aproach.

5. May 4, 2016  
    So what will be happen now? My Main char name is Faelyne in Ragnaros. I saw in armory the same name in Deathwing? When the merge coming what will be happ?

6. May 5, 2016  
    I would also like to know what date we can start reserving our names

7. May 5, 2016  
    Any news pn when the name reserving platform will begin working. Being that tomorrow is 2 weeks before release.

8. May 5, 2016  
    SUGGESTION: I think how about all wotlk realms merge into one wotlk realm with PvP+PvE system then all the warmane's GM's/Staff's etc... can focus on only one realm with per expansion to lessen the bugs/problem's and to make the life more easier. Well its just a suggestion while Im not well informed. I hope you do the best. good luck.
    1 realm per expansion? 1 realm for WOTLK and 20k players. Are you for real?

9. May 6, 2016  
    Name reservations will go up likely on Sunday, the reservation period will be announced appropriately at least a few hours before it actually goes up.

10. May 6, 2016  
    will it be posibile to reserve name from mobile phones also ?

11. May 6, 2016  
    will it be posibile to reserve name from mobile phones also ?
    That I know the website is fully compatible with mobile phone devices.

12. May 6, 2016  
    That I know the website is fully compatible with mobile phone devices.
    Havn't kept up with this thread, but name reservation will happen on the website?

13. May 7, 2016  
    that part I enter the page to reserve the name of my pj
    help

14. May 7, 2016  

15. May 7, 2016  
    Also, What if another player has the same name as you , what happens then? how will it be decided who gets the name?

First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last