1. May 20, 2016  
    someone know when is icecrown ready ??

2. May 20, 2016  

3. May 20, 2016  
    I hope there wont be QUE when those 2 servers merge... That would be a disaster... For me and i believe many more players an instant quit on warmane

4. May 20, 2016  
    At the rate at which the transfers are moving...(out of 6 chars in my main acc only 1 is done and other has just started)...i think the merge will take another 4-5 hours from now...!
    Where do you see the progress?

5. May 20, 2016  
    The situation is this:

NO account will get deleted ( common sense, why would it ?)
    Those who reserved a name per account will get it. Those who DID NOT, will TRY to get it, but if someone has already taken it, you'd have to RENAME, to whatever else.

Friend lists, guilds and a few more things WILL NOT come with you. EVERYTHING ELSE will.

6. May 20, 2016  
    Where do you see the progress?
    Go to www.warmane.com and look at the news, as it says;
    "Once your characters have begun merging, you can see the status here"

With "here" being a link to www.warmane.com/account

7. May 20, 2016  
    GMs, devs, admins, whoever, explain this to me.
    As can be seen in the big Q&A post on the first page, you said there would be no requirements (e.g. level or otherwise) for a character to transfer.
    Yet on both my accounts, only level 80 characters are being transferred as of now. What's up with this? Do level 80 characters of all accounts have priority over lower levels or did you just plain old lie to us?

8. May 20, 2016  
    Go to www.warmane.com and look at the news, as it says;
    "Once your characters have begun merging, you can see the status here"

With "here" being a link to www.warmane.com/account
    And the "here" being a link to www.warmane.com/account shows me the summary of my account and my login history and my vote points and coins, nothing mentioning migration/merge

9. May 20, 2016  
    Cause your characters haven't even started transferring yet. :)

10. May 20, 2016  
    And the "here" being a link to www.warmane.com/account shows me the summary of my account and my login history and my vote points and coins, nothing mentioning migration/merge
    Then your character has finished, or it didn't yet start merging.

GMs, devs, admins, whoever, explain this to me.
    As can be seen in the big Q&A post on the first page, you said there would be no requirements (e.g. level or otherwise) for a character to transfer.
    Yet on both my accounts, only level 80 characters are being transferred as of now. What's up with this? Do level 80 characters of all accounts have priority over lower levels or did you just plain old lie to us?
    http://prntscr.com/b697h6
    Only 80s transfer

11. May 20, 2016  
    I dont know what are you boys talking about, all of my 80s(9 of them) have been transfered already.

12. May 20, 2016  

13. May 20, 2016  
    Then your character has finished, or it didn't yet start merging.

http://prntscr.com/b697h6
    Only 80s transfer
    Only level 80 names can be reserved.
    Read the fourth question in the first post on first page.
    Screenshot here: http://imgur.com/6utTjp5

14. May 20, 2016  
    and there i thought they would let ppl trasnfer their own chars to get rid of the inactive ones...and let them pick which of the 10+ they will start with..

15. May 20, 2016  
    What happens with characters that are without name reservation , do we have to transfer them manually ?

First ... 444525354555664 ... Last