1. May 21, 2016  
    Gz indeed on the succesfull merge and for keeping our chars intact, but there's one problem I'm having 1 sec delay on abilities thing that dindn't happen before what causes this and how can I get rid of it ? As it is I cannot play the game.

2. May 21, 2016  
    I played on ragnaros. My character is not visible in icecrown. What do i need to do? Is this an issue? Are they still transferring characters?

3. May 21, 2016  
    Is it supposed to work or is it disabled as a feature?
    Yeah , it is .

4. May 21, 2016  
    Which one? Disabled or Enabled?

5. May 21, 2016  
    I played on ragnaros. My character is not visible in icecrown. What do i need to do? Is this an issue? Are they still transferring characters?
    Icecrown character creation is now available as majority of characters have been merged. not all chars have been transfered yet who know maybe some got eaten by sharks along the way ...caugh

6. May 21, 2016  
    So, Dungeon finder will be bugged or disabled for low lvls all the time?

7. May 21, 2016  
    4/10 Characters transferred, It's slow but my character names are mostly intact.
    Any estimates as to when the merge will be finished?

8. May 21, 2016  
    but i need do a donation?
    No, you don't need to donate to move charcters from the merging realms to Icecrown.

Weekend I am sure it is a lot of hype now. Also, when a server gets more populated it often gets even more populated, simple.

9. May 21, 2016  
    Sorry to bother but, 2 of my characters are still stuck on deathwing , could you please do something about it? It has been more than 30 hours since the merge.

10. May 21, 2016  
    No, you don't need to donate to move charcters from the merging realms to Icecrown.

Weekend I am sure it is a lot of hype now. Also, when a server gets more populated it often gets even more populated, simple.
    Doh, this is like when I made tiket ingame and asked what causes the delay and GM said "there is no delay on icecrown", so it must be aliens 260ms atm on site info for Icecrow ..noo there is no delay no chance in latency nooo everything is ok why do you ask maybe check your internet provider why not. Going to watch a movie meanwhile ..or 2 or 3 .

11. May 21, 2016  
    Great job with the merge. One question tho. Will something happen with this constant lag? 36 ms latency feels like 536 ms...

12. May 21, 2016  
    What's the exp and drop rate after the merge?

13. May 21, 2016  
    Just check the information tab, it tells you how much latency the server has, atm its 300+ , even if u have 5 ms it wont matter, because its not you who's lagging , the server is.

14. May 21, 2016  
    Doh, this is like when I made tiket ingame and asked what causes the delay and GM said "there is no delay on icecrown", so it must be aliens 260ms atm on site info for Icecrow ..noo there is no delay no chance in latency nooo everything is ok why do you ask maybe check your internet provider why not. Going to watch a movie meanwhile ..or 2 or 3 .
    Ehm, I don't follow? I did not talk about lag or latency?

I was talking about the merge and that people do not have to donate, and that there migth be some extra hype now (that migth increase the server population - also it migth increase). But where did I talk about lag?

I don't know when you wrote the ticket or anything, the latency migth have changed since you say "atm" and you migth have written that ticket 2-3 hours ago. I do not know about that, so why do you tell me this?

15. May 21, 2016  
    They are still probably merging data that is lagging the server. One it is 100% done, everything will go back to normal. Look at lordaeron, they aren't suffering. Just be patient, these things take time. They are obviously aware of the issue. Whining on here isn't going to speed anything up. IF you don't know what it takes to do data transfers and run a server, then keep your opinions to yourself. They are like genius programmers FFS, not brain dead wow players.

First ... 24647273747576 ... Last