1. May 22, 2016  
    I sifted through several pages and only found countless repeats of the same question that had already been answered. I wasn't able to find anything regarding my question, then again I did not go through all 70+ pages. My issue is that my bank toon had a bunch of stuff on the AH and presumably in the mail after I logged on 5/19. Now Everything I had in the AH and any potential mail with money is now gone. Will that be returned?? I had a lot of stuff and probably a lot of sales during that time before the transfer started. I don't remember seeing anything saying we needed to remove all of that stuff or we lose it. Help please.
    Sifted through several pages but didn't read the part I wrote today about how you were all warned weeks in advance about clearing out your mail and auctions before merge, as you would lose whatever was on the AH, in the guild bank, or in your mail if you didn't sort that out beforehand. No, it WON'T be returned, and whatever gold you may have gotten from those sales, also WON'T be returned or refunded. Next time pay attention.

2. May 22, 2016  
    Why only my 1 character (lvl57) has been transfered? What about the rest? (i had 6 of them)

3. May 22, 2016  
    I don't see anywhere on the site info about the servers, i know that Lordaeron is x1 and what about Icecrown and blackrock?

4. May 22, 2016  
    Blackrock is PVP only, insta 80.
    Icecrown is 7x.

5. May 22, 2016  
    is there any chance that my character from deathwing or ragnaros won't be transferred to Icewing ?
    No there is no chance. Deathwing as a playable realm does not exist anymore so you will have to suck it up and play on Icewing, or quit. That's your choice.

6. May 22, 2016  
    I sifted through several pages and only found countless repeats of the same question that had already been answered. I wasn't able to find anything regarding my question, then again I did not go through all 70+ pages. My issue is that my bank toon had a bunch of stuff on the AH and presumably in the mail after I logged on 5/19. Now Everything I had in the AH and any potential mail with money is now gone. Will that be returned?? I had a lot of stuff and probably a lot of sales during that time before the transfer started. I don't remember seeing anything saying we needed to remove all of that stuff or we lose it. Help please.
    You obviously haven't read anything, as it was said multiple times by multiple people that everything on AH has to be cancelled and everything from mailbox collected in due time prior to the merge.
    Even if it wasn't so, it is logical, being that things such as guilds and auction houses are part of the realm, not the individual. Meaning that the guilds, and everything on auction was bound to the realm you come from (dw or rag). Nothing you lost will be refunded, and you were supposed to inform yourself by reading replies here as they were posted, which was 1 or 2 per day, therefore not much, and much easier than reading all75 right now.

7. May 22, 2016  
    i lost my offer in website deathwing so what i have to do

8. May 22, 2016  
    Will vote points be adjusted again? I went down from getting 1.2 points a day to 0.5 :(

9. May 22, 2016  
    Ok so now I am pissed. There is a queue to log in just like in the old molten server, this leads me to question why we merged if there is not enough room for everyone to be online? If this is a going to be a daily thing it may be time to move on. So can you say whether there will be log in queues often?

10. May 22, 2016  
    Ok so now I am pissed. There is a queue to log in just like in the old molten server, this leads me to question why we merged if there is not enough room for everyone to be online? If this is a going to be a daily thing it may be time to move on. So can you say whether there will be log in queues often?
    Multiboxing is cancer.

11. May 22, 2016  
    why not make more space for more people

12. May 22, 2016  
    I have a bad feeling too. Might have been a big mistake those merges. Private servers are going to get lots of new players soon and it would be better to add, not reduce the amount of servers. I wont sitting in queues all day long. I chose smaller server at first place to enjoy its benefits.

13. May 22, 2016  
    WOW.

I can not belive how negative people are. Now warmane have done everything they can to make this a great server, something it is, and people still cry. EVEN THO IT IS FREE!

Can't people be happy for what they get? Waiting a few minutes, sometimes hours is just healthy for some of you I am sure. Do something else while waiting, walk your dog, do some homework, watch streams, tv, movies, friends, etc.

Yes, it migth be lag now at the start, but it is freaking TWO DAYS after merge, give them some time before you start crying.

Well done warmane, take your time, your doing good!

14. May 22, 2016  
    Hello, admins/moderators/devs etc. I don't visit forum much but I came here to disagree with you. Sever or Icecrown isn't stable at all.. There's some weird delay (not to me, to everyone) In arena especially. It says im having around 30ms but i'm 500ms/1000ms behind. Items from quests with "open" option are retrieving information for too damn long. When you switch places of items in bags they're delaying initial action. I hope someone important reads this if not aware still, and point it out to whoever should hear this. Im not against this merge, it's awesome. Spam/too many ppl are kinda going on my nerv.. but k. So yea, main problem is - constant delay even so im at 30ms... I got steady fps don't worry. Even in crowded Dalaran..

15. May 22, 2016  
    cry more ppl this delay is **** i prefer smaller server then 12k players and unplayable server cuz of lag delay and ddos attacks, give me back my deathwing where it was peace and quiet now it s all spam lag and ****

First ... 26667475767778 ... Last