1. May 9, 2016  
    You think it does, but it doesn't.
    Either way it has to be like that, it's stupid if anyone could take ur nick just coz u got 80 lvl. :|

We can only hope they do it right, I've seen people talking about how it would be between u and the other guy who has ur nick on the other realm, so everyone thinks thats how its gonna be.

2. May 9, 2016  
    I think its tiem people start NAME CRAFTING!!!! Lotta names gonna git ninjad and than later sold for gold ! ^.^

3. May 9, 2016  
    It does say you have to own the character to reserve the name.
    Oh I perfectly understand how it "should" work. Where does it say that it has to be your own character though? I don't see this in the opening post. Also the only name I care about I have at level 80 on both Deathwing and Ragnaros so assuming it works how everyone things it should work then there is no issue here.

4. May 9, 2016  

5. May 9, 2016  

6. May 9, 2016  
    Oh I perfectly understand how it "should" work. Where does it say that it has to be your own character though? I don't see this in the opening post. Also the only name I care about I have at level 80 on both Deathwing and Ragnaros so assuming it works how everyone things it should work then there is no issue here.
    I guess u are settled then brosky. Good for u! :D ^(•_•)^

7. May 9, 2016  
    If it is gonna be via the website, I don't see it going differently from what I described. You pick 1 character from your acc that u want to reserve and that's it. But you are right, the lack of staff response is a bit concerning

8. May 9, 2016  
    If it is gonna be via the website, I don't see it going differently from what I described. You pick 1 character from your acc that u want to reserve and that's it. But you are right, the lack of staff response is a bit concerning
    I looked through some pages and found a post that mentioned it needed to be a name that you already owned. So that is good. The original post was just slightly ambiguous on the matter.

9. May 9, 2016  
    I looked through some pages and found a post that mentioned it needed to be a name that you already owned. So that is good. The original post was just slightly ambiguous on the matter.
    Ty for that useful info brosky! We couldn't know for sure.

10. May 9, 2016  

11. May 9, 2016  
    That's a relief, thanks!

12. May 9, 2016  

13. May 9, 2016  
    Name reservations for Icecrown will be up on our website in 15 minutes! You will be able to reserve one name belonging to a level 80 character on your account!

14. May 9, 2016  
    Where I can reserve? Website or in-game?

15. May 9, 2016  
    Gm I need help or conact you can you give me skype or fb ?

First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last