1. May 10, 2016  
    Just use your brain, its free, all kids come here and ask "what if" and "what if" its so simple to read the first brain and u will have all your answers there. This topic should be closed.

2. May 10, 2016  
    STOP ASKING WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR CHARACTER IN GAME STUFF...NOTHING WILL CHANGE ....U WILL JUST MOVE TO A NEW REALM AND THATS IT....NO BANK NO BAG NO ACH NO **** CHANGES...ONLY GUILDS WILL BE DELETED...JUST STOP ASKING THINGS U HAVENT EVEN TOUGHT A BIT...DONT ASK ANYTHING BSCLY...pls warmane staff close this thread. You have informed us how exactly this merge is gonna work! Ty

3. May 10, 2016  
    have have twink char, if some1 have char on Deathwing with name what i have it, what happen ? if his have just level 1 char just for save name, cuz i cant see any char with my name on Deathwing

4. May 10, 2016  
    I have characters with the same name on both Rag and Death.

What is going to happen to them? Who's gonna get to keep the name and who will have to be renamed? Can we pick which ones?

If you can't deal this out, can you enable free character renames for a week or something?

5. May 10, 2016  
    I have characters with the same name on both Rag and Death.

What is going to happen to them? Who's gonna get to keep the name and who will have to be renamed? Can we pick which ones?

If you can't deal this out, can you enable free character renames for a week or something?
    Obviously, since they have the same name, the first one getting the name reserved will get the name and the other will be forced to change the name. Why every single post you make doesn't seem like you used every single brain cell that you have?

6. May 10, 2016  
    I play on Lordaeron and i wish to join this realm cause of the high rates :)) After the merge the content will start from 0 with naxx ulduar ..... ?

7. May 10, 2016  
    I play on Lordaeron and i wish to join this realm cause of the high rates :)) After the merge the content will start from 0 with naxx ulduar ..... ?
    No, the content will start as it is in Deathwing and Ragnaros. There will be no such thing as starting from 0.

8. May 11, 2016  
    So will gold used to buy the guild bank tabs be refunded the the guild master?

9. May 11, 2016  
    Obviously, since they have the same name, the first one getting the name reserved will get the name and the other will be forced to change the name. Why every single post you make doesn't seem like you used every single brain cell that you have?
    You don't even know what you're talking about.
    There is no name reservation for all your characters, only 1 per acc.
    You talk about brain cells, wew lad. Such irony.

10. May 11, 2016  
    You don't even know what you're talking about.
    There is no name reservation for all your characters, only 1 per acc.
    You talk about brain cells, wew lad. Such irony.
    Same logic applies. Use your common sense.
    The first toon to be moved gets the name. The last one being moved and if the name exists gets a name change. Is it that hard to use what was made inside your head?

11. May 11, 2016  
    Hi, I couldnt find anything on this point yet, so I decided to ask:

What happens if I have a LVL80 Alliance char on Ragnaros, and a LVL80 Horde Char on Deathwing?
    Will I need to change the faction of one of them?
    As far as I know, its currently not possible to play both fractions on a pvp server, no?

Greetings

12. May 11, 2016  
    Hi, I couldnt find anything on this point yet, so I decided to ask:

What happens if I have a LVL80 Alliance char on Ragnaros, and a LVL80 Horde Char on Deathwing?
    Will I need to change the faction of one of them?
    As far as I know, its currently not possible to play both fractions on a pvp server, no?

Greetings
    You can play both factions on the same account here on warmane.

13. May 11, 2016  
    Oh, I did not know that. Thank you dude!

14. May 11, 2016  
    I believe auctions and pending mails will be lost as well, am I wrong?

15. May 11, 2016  
    Absolutely nothing will happen to your character besides the following:

Auctions removal
    Mailbox contents removed
    Arena Team(s), MMR, Personal Rating removed/reset
    Guild membership removed
    Instance lockouts removed
    Just a reminder for those who missed it or didn't want to read everything :D

First ... 24323334353644 ... Last