1. May 20, 2016  
    Oh god no! I knew I forgot something. Oh well there went 50k gold...
    50k is nothing compared with the sm i put in ah

2. May 20, 2016  
    on the other hand I was stocking to my bag sell-able items which I found cheaper in AH
    who knows on Icecrown those cheaper items will turn out into higher prices :D

3. May 20, 2016  
    OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!

MERGE TIMELINE
    May 20, 2016
    07:30 We apologize, but some of the character data has been lost due to a DDOS attack during the data transfer. We will update as soon as possible...
    06:30 Character merges have begun, players can view the status once their characters have begun merging here.
    06:00 Deathwing and Ragnaros are now offline.
    05:00 Deathwing and Ragnaros will be taken offline in 1 hour to complete the merge, estimated downtime is 3 hours.
    Website features have been disabled for Deathwing and Ragnaros.

4. May 20, 2016  
    OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!

MERGE TIMELINE
    May 20, 2016
    07:30 We apologize, but some of the character data has been lost due to a DDOS attack during the data transfer. We will update as soon as possible...
    06:30 Character merges have begun, players can view the status once their characters have begun merging here.
    05:00 Deathwing and Ragnaros will be taken offline in 1 hour to complete the merge, estimated downtime is 3 hours.
    0/10 bait bruh

5. May 20, 2016  
    OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!

MERGE TIMELINE
    May 20, 2016
    LOL you actually scared me for a second.. The troll is strong with this one.

6. May 20, 2016  
    OMG WHAT IS THIS?!?!

MERGE TIMELINE
    May 20, 2016
    MERGE TIMELINE
    May 20, 2016
    07:30 Your characters have been raped and they are still in recovery phase in Intensive Therapy Block.

7. May 20, 2016  
    What happends with characters that were in trade market?because now i can't cancel my sell

8. May 20, 2016  
    What happends with characters that were in trade market?because now i can't cancel my sell
    It's been raped then it will be released after defloration dun worry !

9. May 20, 2016  
    Everyone was informed way ahead of time, and you should have prepared.

10. May 20, 2016  
    you can put f*cking lolmourne on AH........

11. May 20, 2016  
    08:30 Merge downtime has been extended by another 2.5 hours.

12. May 20, 2016  
    Why servers are down ? Anyone know ?

13. May 20, 2016  
    You got to be kidding me..

14. May 20, 2016  

15. May 20, 2016  
    this dude, srsly........

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last