1. May 7, 2016  
    Also, What if another player has the same name as you , what happens then? how will it be decided who gets the name?
    1st come, 1st served, so u better be online and fast.

2. May 7, 2016  
    So what will be happen now? My Main char name is Faelyne in Ragnaros. I saw in armory the same name in Deathwing? When the merge coming what will be happ?
    If u don't reserve u're name u'll lose yours or he'll lose his name... simple

3. May 7, 2016  
    How many names can you reserve during the reservation period?

4. May 7, 2016  
    How many names can you reserve during the reservation period?
    1 per account. Works only for lvl 80 characters, and only the names you have on that account. (meaning you cant reserve someone else's name)

5. May 7, 2016  
    What is going to happen to arena/honnor points,emblems?

6. May 7, 2016  
    I have 2x 80's level in my account , does that means i must choose which character name i should reserve and if yes what happens to the other character ?

7. May 8, 2016  
    I have 2x 80's level in my account , does that means i must choose which character name i should reserve and if yes what happens to the other character ?
    Yes u need to choose

8. May 8, 2016  
    Why dont full wipe new start with new realm return their all coins and for non donor few coins and vote point and i bet 1000% that if you guys make it
    like lorderon (not 1x mode) but like RDF off then people will actually show some interest to doing it by making group and fly there instd afk at dalaran
    also Fresh start will atract even more people
    i know u not gona do this but Think about it it will surly Drag more people to icecrown realm due to every players will want to have Realms !st just close instant 80
    so they got only 1 option - lvl up then get items from coins u refund or open market after like 20 days so people on icecrown will actually see and realise why LORDERON GOT 12K PEOPLE ONLINE EVERY DAY ... please do think about it

9. May 8, 2016  
    Why dont full wipe new start with new realm return their all coins and for non donor few coins and vote point and i bet 1000% that if you guys make it
    like lorderon (not 1x mode) but like RDF off then people will actually show some interest to doing it by making group and fly there instd afk at dalaran
    i know u not gona do this but Think about it it will surly Drag more people to icecrown realm due to every players will want to have Realms !st just close instant 80
    so they got only 1 option - lvl up then get items from coins u refund or open market after like 20 days so people on icecrown will actually see and realise why LORDERON GOT 12K PEOPLE ONLINE EVERY DAY ... please do think about it
    Id love a wipe and I agree with you but lets see about 1 fact, Lordareon is huge since its 1x progression realm. Icecrown realm could only draw X amount of people if it was progression, otherwise not.

10. May 8, 2016  
    also they will Try to farm like every other guys are farming so they can actually have fun
    i saw people geting full bis set from coins they had provided by warmane after wipe
    and get bore coz nothing else to do and end up with either Grinding new Toon or left wow
    this is true my 45% of guld mate get bore coz they got every gear and nothing else to enjoy and left wow and guild got disband
    i mean where is the fun ?

11. May 8, 2016  
    Id love a wipe and I agree with you but lets see about 1 fact, Lordareon is huge since its 1x progression realm. Icecrown realm could only draw X amount of people if it was progression, otherwise not.

see here it is people actually love to startover and Enjoy stuff idk how but please try to make it like this i am 100% sure more people will show interest
    <3 love ya warmane and every other players from warmane

12. May 8, 2016  
    ^ yeah i also love this idea . it would be cool to have Fresh Server where we Can actually Earn all things again
    its like living dream again xD
    i dont mind about my coins its good if you guys return coins after 1 month or so but i also think doing something like this bud said would really
    cool i was also away from wow coz i had nothing much left to earn :) but new hope -icecrown
    hope i can earn all those glorious moments again
    specially no instant 80 and Grind 1 to 80 and after some time items will be there in market to buy and return coins - point for non donor and few coins ofc
    i am ready to meet new 10-12k people like you guys said realm cap will be 11-12k also i would like to ask that When will be name saving system gona come live ? and also want to know if thee will be any Events like TIME WALKING OLD THING ? like Blizzard doing this
    but we can do that by Warmane way? like 1 or 2 times in a month place an event where we can actually need to get xxx amount of item lvl or item set to enter in that Raid - RDF and have fun like we had before ? while warmane way could be like we cannot enter if we wearing 3.3.5a gear set while trying to go BT raid from outland need BT item set to enter
    just an event idea came into my mind
    and yeah Thanks warman for new realm i finally got new hope to Restart wow with more balanced pvp ratio with good amount of people on realm

13. May 8, 2016  
    So what will happen with the guild bank tabs? Will the guild master be provided with a refund of the gold so they can repurchase the tab once the guild is reformed? Thanks

14. May 8, 2016  
    i am up for this ! looks exiting to me love the idea and the other guy said 11-12k player so does that mean we got realm cap to 11 or 12k ?
    if its true then i am so In will love to Grind from 0 to 80 without any doubt , keep it up warmane also wana know if possible to make it a Fresh realm rather then a merge ?

15. May 8, 2016  
    If the servers are murged will there be an option to transmog gear too??
    It makes classic and tbc dungeons and raids more fun to do!
    I would like to see features like this one.

I would also like to know where and when we can clame our character names?

First ... 1321222324253373 ... Last