1. May 20, 2016  
    ALl of them were 7x and Icecrown will be 7x too.

2. May 20, 2016  
    What is the rate of the icecrown x?
    Ragnaros was x20
    Deathwing was x12
    Icecrown?
    Wow, your information is really old. After the hijack they have changed Deathwing's and Ragnaros's rates to x7 = Icecrown will be with the same rate.

3. May 20, 2016  
    Right just cool
    wait and watch
    warmane works for users
    so dont panic...!

4. May 20, 2016  

guild item

pls guide me. I hade so many item in my guild bank. i forget to put them in my bank. how i can bringing them back?

5. May 20, 2016  
    pls guide me. I hade so many item in my guild bank. i forget to put them in my bank. how i can bringing them back?
    You can not. It was informed a month ago or so.

6. May 20, 2016  
    You can't. RIP those items.

7. May 20, 2016  
    U can't, u should wory about that before merge.. Now it's too late

8. May 20, 2016  
    It looks like i lost some 3000 achieve points on website. I hope this is a mistake from Warmane

9. May 20, 2016  

10. May 20, 2016  
    I shall be the first one to start the hype train

08:30 Merge downtime has been extended by another 2.5 hours.

OMG 3 mins!!!!!!!!!!!

11. May 20, 2016  

12. May 20, 2016  
    iSullivan
    I really hope ppl who manage to log first dont get the cewl titles for r1 80, class, race, proffesion, I'm gonna be very salty

13. May 20, 2016  
    I really hope ppl who manage to log first dont get the cewl titles for r1 80, class, race, proffesion, I'm gonna be very salty
    Proterean: Realm first achievements will not be available. Players from both Ragnaros and Deathwing that have any will retain their own.

14. May 20, 2016  
    iSullivan
    Proterean: Realm first achievements will not be available. Players from both Ragnaros and Deathwing that have any will retain their own.
    I pretty sure he meant realm first raid achivs

15. May 20, 2016  
    It looks like i lost some 3000 achieve points on website. I hope this is a mistake from Warmane
    ???
    You do realize when your characters aren't active on a realm, while they are being transferred, that sort of thing is in a state of limbo..... right?
    It's to be expected.

First ... 646545556575866 ... Last