1. So about the names themselves;

Let's say that I generate a new name right now and as soon the transfers are able I can take that same name right?
    The only condition is being a level 80 character - The time played in that specific character doesn't matter, correct?
    Going to repost this since apparently it was ignored.

2. i want to reserve name on my level 19 twink what do i do its a unique name?

3. Going to repost this since apparently it was ignored.
    @magaginho Do you mean when pre-name reserves are available 2 weeks prior to transfers? or day of transfers. If you mean ahead of time pre name reserve and they meet the requirements your good, if the day of transfers, I think the names are up for grabs like when a new realm opens, otherwise Warmane would not offer the pre reserved names ahead of time.

Can Warmane staff comment on this.

Thank you.
    Angelfire

4. Are our personal banks going to transfer fully?

5. I just had a massive heart attack after seeing this.

My heart couldn't handle the hype...

6. I don't think i've seen so many happy people in a single thread. Don't really see happy threads like this in retail. Great job Warmane!

/support

/salute

Great job!

7. +++++ kudos maybe i shall return to rain tear on them alliance kids on ragnaros <3 <3 <3

8. What about characters that are not level 80 yet I have 3 toons that I did not lvl fully will they transferred as well?

9. i want to reserve name on my level 19 twink what do i do its a unique name?
    You can't reserve names mate from what I read the first to get a name keeps it's there gonna be a lot of name stealing come the 20th May I'm also concerned for some of my toons names as well but you can't reserve names.

10. What will happen to lvl 80 geared toons on Deathwing then? Should we need to reserve a names aswell? Or the names reserving is only for players from Ragnaros?

11. What about Emblems and honor points for each character? Will you maintain that or will there be a reset as well just like arena points?

12. I just performed a decent number of investigations around quests, dungeons, world events/npc and their scripts, achievements and they working very well... blizz like. Exceptions are some class spells and abilities. I hope that on the new realm Icecrown they'll be fixed as well, just support this server by donating at least 10 Euros even if you going to play hardmode on Lordaeron. It's the best Wotlk private server currently. With propper support this community will migrate without issues...

13. On the new server will people be able to create lvl 1 characters before transfers are done ? If yes, then that would be bad cos people will steal names.

14. **** YEAH! I'm backin' for WoW again :D Thanks Warmane, this is really hard work, for good fun, thanks!

15. should we spent all vote points before merge, or they will be transfered too?

First ... 6789101858 ... Last