1. Horde class selection

When I played retail till the end of mop I mained a paladin mostly holy. So my question is. I'd there an absurd amount of holy paladins that I should reroll a resto Druid or shaman or stick with a paladin

2. Stick with what you enjoy playing! There's always space for an exceptional player, no matter how populated their class is.

3. Problem is my limited time I have to play so I can't spend forever looking for groups. So I want to play the class that is going to be sought after but not an absurd amount of them to make it more difficult finding groups

4. Problem is my limited time I have to play so I can't spend forever looking for groups. So I want to play the class that is going to be sought after but not an absurd amount of them to make it more difficult finding groups
    Ahh okay, do a search for the census. My understanding is paladin is very popular, next to warrior, by not sure what specs are most popular. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

5. Thanks for your reply I'm just not sure how to go about finding the concensus I've been looking when I have a chance