1. Leveling as Resto

Hey, I'm a currently a 47 enh shaman on Lordaeron and the spec is very fun. I'm interested in healing end-game raids and probably PvPing as resto tho.

Is respeccing to resto at 58 necessary to heal BC and WOTLK dungeons? Would it be easier to just level as enhancement to 80 then make the switch to resto? Or maybe stay enhance until I get to Northrend then start healing?

2. Hey, I'm a currently a 47 enh shaman on Lordaeron and the spec is very fun. I'm interested in healing end-game raids and probably PvPing as resto tho.

Is respeccing to resto at 58 necessary to heal BC and WOTLK dungeons? Would it be easier to just level as enhancement to 80 then make the switch to resto? Or maybe stay enhance until I get to Northrend then start healing?
    It is easier to level as enha, unless you do only dungeons. I am not sure how well can it heal in wotlk dungeons, but tbc ones should be fine. Ele might be a good option if you want to have better leveling experience and still be able to heal all dungeons.

3. Get dual spec, then you won't have to "switch". Outland quests and mobs give enough money to make dual spec affordable.

4. May 8, 2016  
    If you want to be able to heal dungeons in TBC and WOLK pre 80 while your leveling up, this is as far down the resto tree I would go

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#hZZec0zIbo

If you really wanted to go a little deeper, I would throw 3 points into Healing Way and even more would be 1 more into Tidal Mastery followed by Purification.

To be honest I really have no idea how good that will be for healing or how much damage you will be able to pull off with your dps. The main thing would be just to make sure that all your gear you have while you are healing has Spell power + INT and then have a set of DPS gear for when your not healing.

There`s not really much you need in ELE tree for resto, only reason people viable healers when they go ELE spec is because the gear is the same as resto. So its up to you if you want to go ELE or ENH but ENH provides a little more benefit for resto.