1. New Arena Season And Prideful Gear

So guys my question is that the new season is starting on the 27th of April, which is in the middle of the week, and according to an old forum post that I can't find, all conquest points will be transformed into honor points, so does that mean that if I cap on Monday and buy gear, then when the season resets on Wednesday can I cap again or would I have wasted my conquest points for the week (I'm asking this because I need 2 more pieces of gear to become fully Grievous and if it resets on Wednesday it's perfect if not I'd rather save capping for Wednesday after the reset so I can buy both pieces Prideful instead of Grievous)
    Thanks a lot :)

2. No, your conquest earned for the week will reset on 27nth even if you cap on Monday.Because of new season and conquest will become honor, if the converted conquest exceeds 4k cap of honor points it'll become gold @ 35 silver per honor point.It doesn't much matter because if you buy em on Monday you'll do it with conquest whereas after reset you'll buy em for honor, because Griev will be available for honor then.

3. I guess he is asking about a week cap, not points. The question is will it be set to 0 to get cp again that week or next monday.

4. Yes it will, that's how it will/should be, that's what makes sense.

5. Thanks for the help, and if what you're saying is true then I can cap, get my final two grievous pieces, then on Wednesday cap again and get for instance a Prideful chest?
    Hopefully an admin can help out to give a definitive answer.
    :)

6. No you will not be able to get prideful chest since weekly cap will reset for everyone to 2200 max , respectively 1800 arena cap and 400 BG only next week if you pass over 1500 rating and for prideful chest you will need 2275 CP to get it, not to be rude but simple google will help out.

7. So basically I can cap on Monday, buy grievous, then cap again on Wednesday and get prideful?
    Or actually I can simply not cap because I can buy grievous with honor and I have 4k but if I can cap it would be preferable because of the +770 gold that you get for the supplementary conquest.