1. Looking to join the server, few questions.

So I've been looking for a server to call home now after you know what. This server seems great but I have 1 big fear keep[ing me from playing here. Will I be able to raid simply put. Every group I see looking for people want's gs3.7k. Doesn't that mean I would need tto clear the raids to be that gs? If I end up leveling here and hitting 80 say in 2 weeks, how can I gear up to join raids. Will teams recruit undergeared players? I have all the time in the world and would be raiding every week hopefully, just that 1 thing is keeping me from this server. Feels like I am already behind and won't be able to catch up.

Also, I am from NA and play anywhere from 3pm to 3am. Which faction would I have an easier time finding a team/players during those times?

Well hopefully someone can reassure me I won't have trouble finding a team or getting into runs because I would like to play here, just don't want to waste all thaat time leveling for it to be like retail WotLK where it's basically impossible to get in a run because of GS.

2. Hey Funkymonks

Gearscore is overrated. Don't listen to those guys making naxx 10 requiring 4k GS. Enjoy your time while you lvl, no rush. Ulduar is coming next week and ppl will still need to do naxx before doing ulduar. And if you have troubles finding groups when you ding 80, buy some gear on AH or whatever. Spec Tank or Heal and/or make your own group.

PS: Pretty sure you won't be able to ding 80 within 2 weeks =P

GL!

3. Yeah, pugging is over rated, if you know the fights you can just as easily make your own groups. 10m's are pretty easy to get up going and if you ever need a public VoIP there's WOW.PUBLICVENT.ORG pORT: 4135 and anyone can hope on that and it's completely free, just don't be a gobber and harass other channels and no one cares if you come and go as you please.

Also you can freely bounce between Lordaeron and soon to be Icecrown, that's what I do and I have loads of fun on both servers.

4. Yes people require high gearscore but don't worry they will gladly invite you even at 3000 gear after some minutes of looking when they see no one with 3700+ is messaging them which happens very often

But i don't believe you will be able to hit in 2 weeks 80, if you are not planing to play day and night with maximum efficiency or to use some sort of pleveling, expect to level much longer lets say 6 weeks (for me it was 52 days but currently leveling zones arent as crowded as they were for me)

5. So I've been looking for a server to call home now after you know what. This server seems great but I have 1 big fear keep[ing me from playing here. Will I be able to raid simply put. Every group I see looking for people want's gs3.7k. Doesn't that mean I would need tto clear the raids to be that gs? If I end up leveling here and hitting 80 say in 2 weeks, how can I gear up to join raids. Will teams recruit undergeared players? I have all the time in the world and would be raiding every week hopefully, just that 1 thing is keeping me from this server. Feels like I am already behind and won't be able to catch up.

Also, I am from NA and play anywhere from 3pm to 3am. Which faction would I have an easier time finding a team/players during those times?

Well hopefully someone can reassure me I won't have trouble finding a team or getting into runs because I would like to play here, just don't want to waste all thaat time leveling for it to be like retail WotLK where it's basically impossible to get in a run because of GS.
    There's plenty of opportunities to raid, once youre in full dungeon BiS youre what? 3.5? thats when you start doing naxx10, and on top of that, youve been earning heroism and valor from dailies, so youre definitely at least 3.5k. Then you also have reps you need to do for more 200 ilvl epics. Then youre 100% raid ready assuming you have enchants and gems. Teams will recruit anyone with decent gear to give them a shot. I had no issues at all finding groups and then a team as a tank, just requires a lot of time when u first hit 80, running all those dungeons every day

TL;DR - You wont run into any issues gearing and getting into raids, just get your dungeon BiS and rep gear and youll be good

6. I'm currently sitting on 2.5k and im not even level 80 yet. After doing some HCs and maybe getting an item or two through your profession, getting to 3.5k isnt that hard at all tbh.