1. May 31, 2016  
    I usually use all of these together:

DAMAGE: DKs(Frost), Druids, Hunters, Mages, Warlocks
    HEALS: Paladins, Shamans, Priests

I have never used Rogues or Warriors.

For this setup I am doing 10 DKs, 10 Hun, 10 Dru, 10 Pal, 2 Mag, 2 Loc, 2 Pri, 4 Sham
    Mind listing your hardware? I've been stuck five boxing for some time and would like to jump up quite a bit. I could theorize a setup, but since you actually are doing it... :)

2. May 31, 2016  
    Mind listing your hardware? I've been stuck five boxing for some time and would like to jump up quite a bit. I could theorize a setup, but since you actually are doing it... :)
    It is 5 PCs
    10 WoW clients each for Wrath
    9 WoW clients each for Cata

Everything lowest settings but optimum resolution (1536x842) suggested by ISBOXER for Windows Layout "Single monitor corner layout on \\.\DISPLAY1 (Swapping,Avoid Taskbar)" on each monitor. This allows perfect mouse broadcasting.

All PCs - Windows 7

PC1 --> i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX780 (Old PC that is my main one for everyday use)
    PC2,3,4,5 --> i7-3770 @ 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX650 Ti BOOST

I found this to be lowest price at about USD$100 per character. You don't need any better GPU.

3. May 31, 2016  
    Sounds like it would be better as far as balancing loads instead of trying to cram 20+ toons per box. Very nice setup and I do appreciate the info. Do you use anything in addition to ISBoxer/Jamba such as Octopus?

EDIT: Aren't those cards 2GB vram? Sounds kind of small for 10 accounts even on low settings.
    Edited: May 31, 2016 Reason: Video Ram Thought

4. May 31, 2016  
    Nothing else in addition.
    I think 2GB VRAM. It is enough though. I have clients capped at 30 frames per second. No lag for me even when others complaining of 1 FPS when I cast out everything.

5. May 31, 2016  
    Haha ya I get a few of those people with just my 5 druids casting any AOE so I can imagine lol. Good to know they can perform well with those cards. Looking forward to seeing you in game, I kind of just came back after losing my old toons, but if I can help out in any way, let me know.

6. June 4, 2016  
    but if I can help out in any way, let me know.
    I only need gold atm, but I imagine you too :)

7. June 5, 2016  
    dont switch to alliance prepared, lol. horde loses a lot in pvp, we need youuu

8. June 6, 2016  
    dont switch to alliance prepared, lol. horde loses a lot in pvp, we need youuu
    Actually this is the first thing I have experienced when I finished 10Dks in starting zone. I could not finish quest because Thrall was dead! And guess what, when I logged in next day to finish quest the Alliance were there 5 seconds from killing Thrall! They also killed me in the process because the quest keeps DKs PvP flagged :)

Horde really need help :)

9. June 6, 2016  
    Have you ever stresstested your systems in a real world pvp situation?
    How do you think that your systems will hold up if you visit stormwind for example and you got to render 80 alliance characters and the city itself?
    Do you think that you will still be able to play when for example me and borug come check you out and we just drop our totems, each of your systems will have to render a whopping +1100 totems, not counting tons of characters, fire elementals and spell effects?

Have you ever been rushed by a +50 alliance raid and seen what effect that has on your systems?

I'm really curious how you will do that because i don't think you will ever get past lvl 30 on those 50 characters, forget about actively participating in big world pvp battles. No offense but i just don't see it happen.

10. June 6, 2016  
    Yeah I have been in situations on Cata where 46 of my chars +30 Horde against 50+ Alliance and I popped all cooldowns/totems/AOE spells/summons. Lag was bearable. In the worst case I just reduce 1 character from each PC and everything runs well. On that note, how many characters does it take to drop 1100 totems?

As for leveling that's another story. I will level when I get free time or feel like it, so it will take a while even on x7 server.

11. June 7, 2016  
    hello prepared! are you leveling in separate groups of 5 (you play 5 at a time, when they are done, you logout and ove onto another 5) or are you bring all characters together but in separate grousps (play 50 at a time, just stay in the same area a long itme to finish all the qeusts)?

have you completed ICC by yourself yet? if so, what comp did u use?

thanks. :)

12. June 7, 2016  
    50 chars together in groups of 5 in 1 area until all quests are completed. Its quicker than 5 at a time. If I get ganked I just log off and play on Cata.

I have not done any dungeons at all. Only BGs.

13. June 7, 2016  
    How will you gear them? Wpvp doesn't give a lot of honor with big raids and alliance is geared on icecrown which will make it hard to play a bg, especially if the geared people use a bunch of aoe spells. Considering you are around 2k GS when done lvling.

14. June 8, 2016  

First 123 Last