1. Hello!

Take a seat and read my introduction :) Well I'm Rado Nikolov I born in Bulgaria, 1999 year. I've been a couple of times in USA for a couple of months. I have motorcycle Harley Davidson really good m. bike. About myself I'm friendly guy which doesn't like any fights or children disputes, I study hard on my english skills and day to day I try to improve my skills. I smoke weed in my free time and listen to Bob Marley and this is called my relaxation method. I've had difficulties in my life, as when I fell from my father's car in motion, It was really difficult for me to stand up again on my legs. As I have bad moments also I have and good moments, like when I took three gold medals in my sport canoe-kayak. I have and others good moments but I cannot recall. I've been using drugs from 14 years old and stopped at 15 years that wasn't the best idea I've ever had and I won't take again because It was really bad and I knew that I will destroy myself so I stopped using. Now only thing to do is to smoke ganja and I know that there is nothing wrong. I'm just relaxing and chill out and mostly eating when I'm stoned, and I'm not ashamed of myself people will like me the way I am :). My life is boring, always I want to be Cartel I don't know why, I think because they sell drugs and makes out so much money because off those drugs. I'm a human which loves so much the money. I want to be rich *** ***** :D. But sadly I'm not that rich, and my goal is to become rich. I have girlfriend she loves me so much as I love her. We are together from 3 years, we have good memories and some bad fights but our relationship is strong, whatever happens we will not split. Something for my parents. My mother is Mexican, but my father is Bulgarian, they are separated. My father is a drug dealer he actually is my superhero he has saved me from so many things the one example is above about when I fall from the car. My mother works as doctor she is really good at her job and needs so much applause. (I love you mom) . Currently I live with my mother. Generally I love them both so much and without them I don't know what I'll do so guys respect your parents :) Because they're gift from god,you must respect them because they're the people that will help you in whatever it was. Also I study in sports school from 5 class to 12. The school isn't that bad, we have something like a lunchroom it's good and everyone who eats should go there. As each school has pranksters and we have a. Some of them are rule-breakers like me I don't know but I can't stay on one chair for 45 minutes it's hard for me :D Also the little kids from 5 class are really annoying they think that they are everything and for me it's really annoying I was going to punch one of these ****s. Not everyone has to stand them, because they'll benefit. My hobbies are simply, one of them are riding my motorcycle and feel the wind in my hair, I was three times arrested, one time for overspeed I was driving with 160 km/h, the other two from beating on street I was bad boy hehe. My girlfriend doesn't like what I'm doing and she is right. She's always yelling at me for things that I do, but of course I'll do them for my sunshine right ? I respect her so much :)
    My friends are really good friends, they help me in difficult moments as I help them. we have also so much good memories off weed, school and on the street. Once we stood in front of my house and chilling around before happen something bad, some came to us with knife and started threatening us he was like : ''GIVE ME YOUR WALLET AND YOUR CELL PHONE'' and we told him that we have no money he began to wave the knife at us, there was nothing to do but to defend, we were three people versus one, he just stabbed a friend in leg and fled, we call an ambulance and it is now well like an animal :P
    I've worked several times official like miner, laborer and in company. And I liked most miner because the thrill is so much from something dangerous, and of course because the money there are very good. Payment is like 750 dollars and that is so much for our country. I've started before two or three days FIGHT sport I like the sport for this I started and I want to pour out my aggression into that sport, and I've always wanted to know how to fight. I think this sport will be useful for some situations in real life. I don't act like a bouncer because it's stupid for me. When I was in US my first impression was how the people act with me. I have story also from my hood and what took my attention: I was walking through the street of my hood, and a woman screamed ''You're just going to buy crack'' the toddler she was holding looked terrified, but the man she was shouting at only looked bothered and a bit embarrassed. He wouldn't look directly at her while she begged him to come back home, do the right thing, and reassume his role as father and husband if you ask how I know that he is father and husband well I know them they had a house before us. So I was the **** is happening. The woman, a dazed look on her face, pause for a moment, then walked away dejectedly in another direction. The toddler, who had been silent throughout the exchange, looked back at me as though there was something I could do to help. And I want to state that this woman was wife with a gangster from Crips.

(If you want you can read this)
    ''I'ma die for my colors thats the first thing they say, I'ma die for my colors. What a color?A color that somebody done painted,red and blue.Say for instance I might be walking down the street and some Crips see me and it may be about five crips, I'm the one Blood, just walking. Jump that color, I heard. They gonna walk up to me and they gonna take me out, yeah, what's up with that color, they talking about they gonna burn me, then we start doing that [pounding on his chest], you know, that mean they finna kill you.'' If someone doesn't know the colors red and blue are the symbols of street gangs, especially the Bloods and Crips. And as this quote from a leader of the ''Thundercats'' illustrates, colors can have lethal consequences. These gangs, and others like them, have captured the public imagination in the United States, fueling concerns about violence and drug sales. Much of this awareness is generated by the media;movies, television, radio, and newspaper stories are the primary sources of knowledge about gangs for most Americans. However, the picture of gangs and gang members painted by these images misses much that is of central importance to understanding gangs. Without such understanding, our ability to respond effectively to the threats gangs create or the criminality their members engage in will be severely limited. Interest in gangs is not new. They have been an object of study for at least the last century, and their consideration by journalists and novelists extends well beyond that. Surges of academic and public interest in gangs occurred in the 1890s, 1920s, 1960s and late 1980s into the 1990s. Sorry that bore you with my nonsense. I have been shot one time in the leg and then I learned my lesson. I have been one life time Hijacking a car and it wasnt so good I finished up in jail ;d, In my life I've been many times on the brink of death.

2. Hello Rado,

That's quite an introduction you have there! I saw your thread go by for a few days without any replies and I thought I'd drop by and say hello! It would seem that you have a rather diverse and robust set of interets. I, too, also love Harley Davidson motorcycles for example! I hope that you enjoy your time here on Warmane!

3. Awesome read. When i read all this, i thought it was going to write 'just messin with ya' at the end. Thanks for not doing that. My advice for you, don't smoke too much weed. I see you're all about natural drugs, so if you come across speed and you're with your gf, don't use it, cause you won't be able to get hard for like 12h ehehehe xD

4. Lol! Thank you guys for these kindly messages :) And I would take your advice really ! ;p