1. Arena heroes ? bunch of total no names
    ^this its a shame to even consider them arena players lol

2. is this the best neltharion has to offer when it comes to RBGs?

3. is this the best neltharion has to offer when it comes to RBGs?
    Of course not, they just get ques cause people know they can win against them (<<<this wasn't an insult): and on Horde DONORS are the best RBG team but people don't que against them cause they win every time. As for alliance, there's no guild that really ques, DDS looks like it's semi-dead and Pink Fluffy Bunnies is only team who really ques atm but even then half the team is just players with arena titles who aren't in that guild.

4. Of course not, they just get ques cause people know they can win against them (<<<this wasn't an insult): and on Horde DONORS are the best RBG team but people don't que against them cause they win every time. As for alliance, there's no guild that really ques, DDS looks like it's semi-dead and Pink Fluffy Bunnies is only team who really ques atm but even then half the team is just players with arena titles who aren't in that guild.
    Anarchy inc. will run against any team the horde will produce. We won't complain about losses we use them as a way to learn and get better. Unfortunately we are taking a short break because people have finals for school over the coming weeks. But we will be ready again in 2-3 werks. Maybe less.

5. Of course not, they just get ques cause people know they can win against them (<<<this wasn't an insult): and on Horde DONORS are the best RBG team but people don't que against them cause they win every time. As for alliance, there's no guild that really ques, DDS looks like it's semi-dead and Pink Fluffy Bunnies is only team who really ques atm but even then half the team is just players with arena titles who aren't in that guild.
    fatality is still rank 1

6. Anarchy inc. will run against any team the horde will produce. We won't complain about losses we use them as a way to learn and get better. Unfortunately we are taking a short break because people have finals for school over the coming weeks. But we will be ready again in 2-3 werks. Maybe less.
    Sorry I forgot, Anarchy Inc does que.

fatality is still rank 1
    No

7. Sorry I forgot, Anarchy Inc does que.

No
    We are always ready to go vs anybody but yes finals had hit a lot of our players hard in the face last 2 weeks and also this week-end is Easter for the Orthodox community.We will resume them starting Saturday May 7

8. fatality is still rank 1
    Fatality will remain at rank 2 until you beat us...

Lol.

9. Fatality will remain at rank 2 until you beat us...
    But FATALITY has the 2 tankiest BDKs on the server (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. bg drama is adorable

11. bg drama is adorable
    Since I know you care nothing about Rated Bgs I would just like to say your non existing glad title is adorable

12. But FATALITY has the 2 tankiest BDKs on the server (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Stamina stacking doesn't mean they are the tankiest Bloods on the realm. It's actually pretty dumb to do that. Just means they die faster, especially if they use x2 pve stamian trinkets,

13. Realm first scout hahahah ty for laugh. That's some funny ****.

Rated sucks on cata due to overall bugs. How are you using flasks and potions?it should basicslly be arena settings within battleground map (with 10 min spells allowed). One side takes it way to serious,other side doesn't. Then lots of cringy trash talk so ensure no one plays rated again.

4/10 thread, needs more titles

14. Since I know you care nothing about Rated Bgs I would just like to say your non existing glad title is adorable
    I could have glad on any character i wanted if I gave a **** to do anything more than afk and talk **** for my own entertainment

15. I could have glad on any character i wanted if I gave a **** to do anything more than afk and talk **** for my own entertainment
    everyone says they could get glad, why don't you go to the duel area and start spamming you're 2.8k aswell?

First 123412 ... Last