1. everyone says they could get glad, why don't you go to the duel area and start spamming you're 2.8k aswell?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just my 2cents :>

2. I could have glad on any character i wanted if I gave a **** to do anything more than afk and talk **** for my own entertainment
    That's why you spam "where's your 2.2k" whenever someone tries to bring up arenas considering 2.2k even means your actually elite in the bracket itself. Your all talk and could never get glad , you are just like elwyn saying he's 2.8k only to be some barely 2.3k player which is not impressive at all for a BiS MM hunter

everyone says they could get glad, why don't you go to the duel area and start spamming you're 2.8k aswell?
    +1

3. Realm first scout hahahah ty for laugh. That's some funny ****.

Rated sucks on cata due to overall bugs. How are you using flasks and potions?it should basicslly be arena settings within battleground map (with 10 min spells allowed). One side takes it way to serious,other side doesn't. Then lots of cringy trash talk so ensure no one plays rated again.

4/10 thread, needs more titles
    Actually both sides from my experience either fighting anarchy or infected used pots. Regardless if they weren't meant to be used It was still balanced if both teams used them. I also never trash talked Challenger but Vethosis Q_Q like a lil b*tch every time he loses

4. barely 2.3k player which is not impressive at all for a BiS MM hunter
    no, not even that, that Ryzuh dude literally peaked at 2.2k (*cough* ellwyn *cough*) since his highest 2s rating is 2208: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

what makes it more hilarious is that this is the same guy who publicly admitted (and bragged about) that it took him 7 months to get 2.2k
    Spoiler: Show
    yea glad material confirmed

5. no, not even that, that Ryzuh dude literally peaked at 2.2k (*cough* ellwyn *cough*) since his highest 2s rating is 2208: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

what makes it more hilarious is that this is the same guy who publicly admitted (and bragged about) that it took him 7 months to get 2.2k
    Spoiler: Show
    yea glad material confirmed
    I even have higher rating than him and I play BM while clicking LOOL

6. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics . Tell me Tdot , u know there is a diffe between Personal 2s rating and Team 2s Rating , cause it seems u dont understand it fella :(

Highest 2 man personal rating2092 Highest 2 man team rating2249.
    He has a second hunter, you know that right?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

7. Oooh , okay , my bad :)
    this is why you simply do not question an ex - elder god, even though i have relinquished my status as elder god to punish the alliance for their monstrous actions no mercy shall be given in the mortal kombat tournament ... earth realm will prevail

8. this is why you simply do not question an ex - elder god, even though i have relinquished my status as elder god to punish the alliance for their monstrous actions no mercy shall be given in the mortal kombat tournament ... earth realm will prevail
    Is this why u and kaspi sabotaged the skype call yesterday while we had a Rbg? I bet thats the only way you can bother us since you cant win vs anybody anymore besides some random Arena players who think their good in elwyn forest and know how to play rbgs?Thats why your not even Rank 2 Beat us first in Rated then claim your rank 2 spot.Til then Anarchy will always be above you.But your dodgin us so no helping it.Btw ive recorded all the mess you did yesterday and i can show the forum how much of cancerous people you are.Also i heard you have some good intentions of becoming a forum mod or w/e :) i saw a skype conversation telling how much you would want to ban me and tranquil and how that is the only purpose of your application as a forum mod.
    Tclick you disappoint me more and more everyday. To the point im thinking of blacklisting every single one of you from fatality besides people i personally know they aren't cancer.

Til you grow up tclick please do not consider even trying to msg me anymore for anything. You simply arent worth my time anymore or the effort i put into trying and get the relationship back between Anarchy and Fatality to the good days as it used to be.

9. I talked to Bunnie yesterday and she didn`t bother the skype thingy much anyways.

Feel free to post whatever you want, I didn`t do much in that skype call anyways, was mostly listening :)

10. Hi.
    Some goods players here.
    Someone can help me broke 2000 rating in 2s this week-end pls? I farmed some minerals for gold and i can pay for it.
    Thanks a lot. Have a good day. :)

11. Is this why u and kaspi sabotaged the skype call yesterday while we had a Rbg? I bet thats the only way you can bother us since you cant win vs anybody anymore besides some random Arena players who think their good in elwyn forest and know how to play rbgs?Thats why your not even Rank 2 Beat us first in Rated then claim your rank 2 spot.Til then Anarchy will always be above you.But your dodgin us so no helping it.Btw ive recorded all the mess you did yesterday and i can show the forum how much of cancerous people you are.Also i heard you have some good intentions of becoming a forum mod or w/e :) i saw a skype conversation telling how much you would want to ban me and tranquil and how that is the only purpose of your application as a forum mod.
    Tclick you disappoint me more and more everyday. To the point im thinking of blacklisting every single one of you from fatality besides people i personally know they aren't cancer.

Til you grow up tclick please do not consider even trying to msg me anymore for anything. You simply arent worth my time anymore or the effort i put into trying and get the relationship back between Anarchy and Fatality to the good days as it used to be.
    twoeasy says otherwise

now me being r1 player is irrelvant due to neurotech farming you yesterday and finally surpassing me in rating but thats besides the point, i dont see how anarchy could be above me when you win 20% of your rated bgs, can you link your wins and losses in statistics? if you have more losses than wins combined you shouldnt even have an opinion

tdot

> most rbgs played
    > most rbgs won
    > 2nd highest rating in rbgs

berzer
    > longest losing streak in neltharion history 0 - 13+ vs donors
    > guild to be graveyard camped the most in rated anarchy

idk man :^)

i also love that you say "dont message me for anything" when i dont even message you in game or plan to ... lol. you got so salty when I started an expansion on alliance saying " i was first to do it" like who cares? also its your guildies decision on what guild they should join when they leave your guild to join my alliance guild you shouldnt cry in their whispers trying to convince them to rejoin thats just desperate. you can post whatever you want its the admin of the skype group call to deal with the issue which the admin refused to deal with for 20+ minutes when I joined it said "John Da Savage" joined and they asked who i was i said "kenny" and you guys just said "oh ok" like are you guys that stupid?? and its your groups fault for not using a more secure communication like maybe raid call or team speak but yeah blame me for "sabotaging" when you were having to heal a rated which automatically means your team lost keep racking up those Ls
    Edited: April 28, 2016

12. twoeasy says otherwise

tdot

> most rbgs played
    > most rbgs won by luck and simply because enemy team dcd or something
    > 2nd highest rating in rbgs because i got carried
    > dodging Anarchy for ever since I know we gonna lose
    >Does not play vs Donors since I know we gonna lose
    >I am getting carried by my guild and some of the competent players I have
    >Will never win vs Donors or Anarchy

berzer
    > longest losing streak in neltharion history 0 - 13+ vs donors
    > The only one who has the balls to queue vs Donors main team
    >Will continue to queue vs Donors since they are the only ones worth our time
    >Losing vs Donors is irrelevant Since we all have fun and are friends and respect each other and they are simply the best around
    > Will win vs Fatality at any given point
    >Will win Donors someday

Fixed it for you

13. Fixed it for you
    why you dodging linking your wins and losses berzer? what are you like 8 wins 22 losses? how can someone r2 have a negative W/L ratio

Thats why your not even Rank 2 Beat us first in Rated then claim your rank 2 spot.Til then Anarchy will always be above you.
    i already beat you in the past link the wins and losses on your toons if you are going to make such statements
    Edited: April 28, 2016

14. I'm curious, you guys will keep getting farmed (is that a thing in RBG's? Idk much about them) because they are 'the only ones worth your time' but looking at that big 0-13 I'd have to say even a random group of players would be worth your time because it looks like you need the practice o.o

First 1234513 ... Last