1. May 9, 2016  

2. May 9, 2016  
    I heard about a story, that people have folders with names of players they know, guilds they know of, whispers of players they know. In those folders they store all the screenshots they can find in WoW to desperately argue with those screenshots sooner or later on the forum :)

Sad stories :D
    "Sad but true" -Metallica.
    Agree. I know a case.
    Edited: May 9, 2016

3. May 9, 2016  
    RandomBG Heroes and PvE rats talking about PvP and the skill they have and others don't...god what the **** has happened to this realm>.>
    At tthis point, i am wondering, did you change your name only so people can't check your own arena experiences from armory? I've never, literally ever, seen you at high rates, neither even playing with anyone high rated. What's your point at this? You're always just bashing people who's playing BG's, even if they'd be high rated in arenas.

Please, look at this.

http://imgur.com/a/x9LX5

This is BG heroism? Pwning Gladiator Vanquards in arena that is most beneficial for them. I am a BG hero, according you. Twohard (Jollybob in this picture) is a BG hero, according you.

I don't have screenshots of you telling how bad am i or somebody else, i just simply don't bother to waste my time saving all those exact moments.

Since you're propably thinking that what the actual f**k am i talking about, let's make it simple. Get something achviewed by yourself, come and talk then.

Neurotech

4. May 9, 2016  
    At tthis point, i am wondering, did you change your name only so people can't check your own arena experiences from armory? I've never, literally ever, seen you at high rates, neither even playing with anyone high rated. What's your point at this? You're always just bashing people who's playing BG's, even if they'd be high rated in arenas.

Please, look at this.

This is BG heroism? Pwning Gladiator Vanquards in arena that is most beneficial for them. I am a BG hero, according you. Twohard (Jollybob in this picture) is a BG hero, according you.

I don't have screenshots of you telling how bad am i or somebody else, i just simply don't bother to waste my time saving all those exact moments.

Since you're propably thinking that what the actual f**k am i talking about, let's make it simple. Get something achviewed by yourself, come and talk then.

Neurotech
    +1 good point

5. May 9, 2016  
    @Neurotech I'm quite certain his main is Maola - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

His highest 2s rating on current is 2.3k, 1.7k in 3s and 288 in 5s even though he once claimed to have 2.2k achievement in 5s a while ago, but that's besides the point. He hasn't bothered going for serious rating, or barely did since the moltdown and only ever did arenas to cap aka "carry" guildies/friends or people from global - at least that's what he's going to say.

Now regarding his "randomBG hero" part he didn't mention anyone in specific so you shouldn't take offence of that, and even if he did mean you or your guild the term "randomBG hero" obviously refers to those who run a lot of BGs or just those who prefer doing them over anything else, so even if you constantly 'pwn glad vangaurds' yet the aforementioned term applies to you then you're still a BG hero, and quite frankly so are <DONORS> (that's the least thing tos ay about them, lol.), so again no offence should be taken.

As for the rest of his comment, no way he'd be referencing you, you might be able to beat glad vangaurds but guys like Twoeasy, Abbi or pwnstar are barely 2k or 2.2k at the very best and they get reapeaedly farmed whenever they try to get anywhere in arena - so they shouldn't be eligible to talk about PvP in the 1st place.

6. May 9, 2016  
    @Neurotech I'm quite certain his main is Maola - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

His highest 2s rating on current is 2.3k, 1.7k in 3s and 288 in 5s even though he once claimed to have 2.2k achievement in 5s a while ago, but that's besides the point. He hasn't bothered going for serious rating, or barely did since the moltdown and only ever did arenas to cap aka "carry" guildies/friends or people from global - at least that's what he's going to say.

Now regarding his "randomBG hero" part he didn't mention anyone in specific so you shouldn't take offence of that, and even if he did mean you or your guild the term "randomBG hero" obviously refers to those who run a lot of BGs or just those who prefer doing them over anything else, so even if you constantly 'pwn glad vangaurds' yet the aforementioned term applies to you then you're still a BG hero, and quite frankly so are <DONORS> (that's the least thing tos ay about them, lol.), so again no offence should be taken.

As for the rest of his comment, no way he'd be referencing you, you might be able to beat glad vangaurds but guys like Twoeasy, Abbi or pwnstar are barely 2k or 2.2k at the very best and they get reapeaedly farmed whenever they try to get anywhere in arena - so they shouldn't be eligible to talk about PvP in the 1st place.
    I've been personally talking with Danii in game when he calls me worthless donor without anykind of achviement. When i said that i can log my Horde character, he called me lier and so on. And the thing about Abbi and Twoeasy, i've played alot against these guys before moltdown and after moltdown, and i can tell you that they're not barely 2.2k. The thing is, they are simply not interested of arenas. Everyone should accept that, but sadly, it seems to be way too hard. If you think that they're not good, please, ask them nicely to give you a shot and to beat you in a duel as example. Twoeasy is BG hero Disc, but how can it be that he is pretty damn hard to 1v1? Same is with Abbi's Feral. She plays Balance in BG's, and there is specific reason for that aswell. I'm not going to tell you their stories right here, but trust me, they got their way's to see things and there's nothing wrong with.

Neurotech

7. May 9, 2016  
    I've been personally talking with Danii in game when he calls me worthless donor without anykind of achviement. When i said that i can log my Horde character, he called me lier and so on. And the thing about Abbi and Twoeasy, i've played alot against these guys before moltdown and after moltdown, and i can tell you that they're not barely 2.2k. The thing is, they are simply not interested of arenas. Everyone should accept that, but sadly, it seems to be way too hard. If you think that they're not good, please, ask them nicely to give you a shot and to beat you in a duel as example. Twoeasy is BG hero Disc, but how can it be that he is pretty damn hard to 1v1? Same is with Abbi's Feral. She plays Balance in BG's, and there is specific reason for that aswell. I'm not going to tell you their stories right here, but trust me, they got their way's to see things and there's nothing wrong with.

Neurotech
    They got soloed by a dk in arena

8. May 9, 2016  
    I heard about a story, that people have folders with names of players they know, guilds they know of, whispers of players they know. In those folders they store all the screenshots they can find in WoW to desperately argue with those screenshots sooner or later on the forum :)

Sad stories :D

i wish i had the organization to put it all in folders.....

9. May 9, 2016  
    Nice dodge m8, point proven

One can inquire about a guild, abbi still holds a grudge but that's fine dosent bother me. Better question is do you now SS every message now? Is this what one has to do to be a member of donors... SS every BG win / loss, every DC, every message from every person at any time? Every time you flag someone? Do you also need a degree in photography as well? I think I'm seeing a pattern now :^)
    I have a degree in fine arts [aka photography degree], so does that mean i can join donors? :D

10. May 9, 2016  
    Please, look at this.

I know you're talking to Danii but still I would like to make it clear that I don't agree with "BG Heros are all bad". BG hero is the term used to describe someone that plays a lot of BGs, but still, there is this huge difference between people who play a lot of BGs and people who play ONLY Bgs.

The thing is, they are simply not interested of arenas. Everyone should accept that, but sadly, it seems to be way too hard.
    Everyone should accept the fact that we're able to dislike arrogant people aswell.

Twoeasy is BG hero Disc, but how can it be that he is pretty damn hard to 1v1?
    Maybe because... ammm, idk... He's a Disc?!

11. May 9, 2016  
    Twoeasy is BG hero Disc, but how can it be that he is pretty damn hard to 1v1? Same is with Abbi's Feral.
    This part is highly flawed, aside from the fact that Twoeasy wouldn't stand much of a chance against either of my DKs (and he's most welcome to duel me anytime he wants), 1v1 fights prove very little in terms of skills. For instance, almost any geared DK could easily solo a disc, while mages and/or ferals (maybe even rogues as well) would have troubles killing a disc; and assuming that Twoeasy is harder to kill in duels than other disc priests it'd only mean that he has more dueling experience than them, it has nothing to do with him being a better overall PvPer.

If they're any good at arena as you've claimed then free to show us any decent rating/arena titles they've achieved before moltdown or after moltdown, otherwise you're just making hopeless assumptions.

12. May 9, 2016  
    I know you're talking to Danii but still I would like to make it clear that I don't agree with "BG Heros are all bad". BG hero is the term used to describe someone that plays a lot of BGs, but still, there is this huge difference between people who play a lot of BGs and people who play ONLY Bgs.

Everyone should accept the fact that we're able to dislike arrogant people aswell.

Maybe because... ammm, idk... He's a Disc?!
    I don't want to be rude to you, but only place where i see you is at forums, trying to be right at everything, trying to look like you'd know everything. I remember you from like year back, at moltdown, when you had gotten BiS gear and brand new emote macro's on BG's. What happened to that? Did somebody start to play more BG's than you or what? You just couldn't win people better than you?

Neurotech

13. May 9, 2016  
    This part is highly flawed, aside from the fact that Twoeasy wouldn't stand much of a chance against either of my DKs (and he's most welcome to duel me anytime he wants), 1v1 fights prove very little in terms of skills. For instance, almost any geared DK could easily solo a disc, while mages and/or ferals (maybe even rogues as well) would have troubles killing a disc; and assuming that Twoeasy is harder to kill in duels than other disc priests it'd only mean that he has more dueling experience than them, it has nothing to do with him being a better overall PvPer.

If they're any good at arena as you've claimed then free to show us any decent rating/arena titles they've achieved before moltdown or after moltdown, otherwise you're just making hopeless assumptions.

Alexandrosx, it's not my business to tell them to que into arena. If it's about their ratings, they got 2.2k achviements so far. Twohard did the miracle, and ran from zero to hero. He was ranked at the top with 2 of his paladins during last season, and he facerolled to 2.6k in 2s with half geared feral (back then) as his Disc. You mean that Abbi and Twoeasy should do this same to get rid of your hate?

By the way, could you please give out your ingame character name(s) so i can think trough your own achviewing in arenas.

Neurotech
    Edited: May 9, 2016 Reason: Forgot something important

14. May 9, 2016  
    trying to be right at everything, trying to look like you'd know everything.
    Its not like I'm always right... I just avoid to talk about things I don't know (its called "common sense"). When I'm not 100% sure about something I usually make people know that I'm just giving my personal opinion (and its in that cases where some people fail to understand). You have no idea about how many people whisper me telling me things like "You're one of the few people who actually make some sense while posting at forums".

I remember you from like year back, at moltdown, when you had gotten BiS gear and brand new emote macro's on BG's. What happened to that? Did somebody start to play more BG's than you or what?
    Here is something that isn't right. If you check all my chars you will notice that I have a small amount of HKs in all of them. I currently have 18363 on my main, so how much did I use to have 1 year ago? I used to join some solo queues :D About the "emote macro", you're probably talking about this "e/ *HEAVY BREATH* BOERSTING ZO FOEKING HARD" (it wasn't even spam, it was on my burst).

You just couldn't win people better than you?
    I've won agaisnt a lot of people that were way better than me, a good amount of really good players to be honest, and I don't have any problem to say that someone is better than me if thats the case.

P.S: I have nothing agaisnt you and yes, I can admit that you're a pretty good Boomie.

15. May 9, 2016  
    Alexandrosx, it's not my business to tell them to que into arena. If it's about their ratings, they got 2.2k achviements so far. Twohard did the miracle, and ran from zero to hero. He was ranked at the top with 2 of his paladins during last season, and he facerolled to 2.6k in 2s with half geared feral (back then) as his Disc.
    Cool, I also managed to get past 2.2k MMR on my alt Mage without 2 weeks of its creation with ruthless gear playing with a half ruthless holy paladin, no big deal. The only time I remember Twohard going over 2.5k (yet nowhere close to 2.6k) was during his partnership with Shizophrenla, one of the best spriests on Warmane Cata. However I'm not aware of his achievements as a Feral or a Disc, so I can't judge. However if 2.6k is easy as you claim then how come less than 10% of the PvP community are actually that high? If you know what you're doing then sure, it's a piece of cake. What you said about Twohard only means that he's adapted to the arena environment faster than Twoeasy or Abbi could, both of them actually peaked at 2.2k. I don't comprehend your "if Twohard can do X then Twoeasy/Abbi can do it as well" logic.
    You mean that Abbi and Twoeasy should do this same to get rid of your hate?
    No, they should do so for their own good, if they don't mind being mediocre 1.5k players (1.5k is obviously a metaphor for being bad at PvP, pls don't take it literally) for the rest of their lifetime then so be it, what do I care
    By the way, could you please give out your ingame character name(s) so i can think trough your own achviewing in arenas.
    Sure, here you go:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (main DK, almost 2.6k rating)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (alt DK, 2350 rating)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (alt mage, 2.2kish)

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last