1. June 4, 2016  
    What is this? BG players talking about arenas in a BG thread?! PLOT TWIST :D

"Make your own Arena thread and you can post any SS to show how good you are" (if I remember right, it was something like this :p)
    Bg player? Hehe nice one.

2. June 4, 2016  
    Bg player? Hehe nice one.
    Sorry, did I miss something? :p

3. June 4, 2016  
    Sorry, did I miss something? :p
    Pve Player* :P

4. June 4, 2016  
    Ohhh You're a PvE player now? :p I tried some PvE aswell, but it gets a little boring. Now I'm leveling in Icecrown (Feral ofc) xD

5. June 4, 2016  
    Ohhh You're a PvE player now? :p I tried some PvE aswell, but it gets a little boring. Now I'm leveling in Icecrown (Feral ofc) xD
    Ofc bra,pve hero ftw :D.Well hf there :v.

6. June 4, 2016  
    Ofc bra,pve hero ftw :D.Well hf there :v.
    Is The black temple and ICC working fine in Cata now?

7. June 4, 2016  
    Is The black temple and ICC working fine in Cata now?
    ICC no, BT if u know the trick for Illidan yes.

8. June 4, 2016  
    ICC no, BT if u know the trick for Illidan yes.
    I tried BT with Snacky but the server was always going off >_>

9. June 4, 2016  
    Now I'm leveling in Icecrown (Feral ofc) xD
    Add me on icecrown Tgodsavage feg

10. June 4, 2016  
    Grats on http://cata.openwow.com/achievement=5363 Abbi! Too bad <Bloodthirsty> isn't as cool as Scout/Squire/Servant
    Hello arcane, back from the depths of the netherrealm being tortured by Lord Medan?

11. June 4, 2016  
    Now I'm leveling in Icecrown (Feral ofc) xD
    Yo, are ferals viable in WotLK?

12. June 4, 2016  
    Hello arcane, back from the depths of the netherrealm being tortured by Lord Medan?
    What kind of post is this? Think you're cool because your extra chromosome figured out it was me? What an enigma with the name and emotes, want a ****ing cookie? If you want something from me buy my toons before my main account gets permabanned in-game for a) creating yet another alt account and b) advertising another server with the name of said alt account. Or better yet; run to your friend and have him report me himself so you can both bask in the glory of getting your idol banned who really doesn't like either of you lmao

You're a dull prepubescent ****ing moron and what you've done with this subforum has made it go from the most entertaining part of these forums to the cringiest ****ing daycare banter possible. The only reason you're still here is because you did literally nothing but take the **** we threw at you during the forum wars and cry to the mods to infract us until we all got enough infractions to get permabanned and now you strut around like you own the place when in reality you never contributed with anything to begin with other than being the punching bag of the clever people. You have nothing original to offer, everything you speak is a copy paste from someone who actually knows some **** in this game because you sure as hell don't.

And the **** you've learned to spew in terms of arena banter... Mother****er you didn't even know what a thug cleave was 6 months back and now you preach like a veteran because you spent 5 minutes googling ****ing "wow arena terminology"?

Weezy mirin' ****ing tool

Spoiler: Show
    jk lol made you cry don't talk to me feggit ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Edited: June 4, 2016

13. June 4, 2016  
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

14. June 4, 2016  
    What kind of post is this? Think you're cool because your extra chromosome figured out it was me? What an enigma with the name and emotes, want a ****ing cookie? If you want something from me buy my toons before my main account gets permabanned in-game for a) creating yet another alt account and b) advertising another server with the name of said alt account. Or better yet; run to your friend and have him report me himself so you can both bask in the glory of getting your idol banned who really doesn't like either of you lmao

You're a dull prepubescent ****ing moron and what you've done with this subforum has made it go from the most entertaining part of these forums to the cringiest ****ing daycare banter possible. The only reason you're still here is because you did literally nothing but take the **** we threw at you during the forum wars and cry to the mods to infract us until we all got enough infractions to get permabanned and now you strut around like you own the place when in reality you never contributed with anything to begin with other than being the punching bag of the clever people. You have nothing original to offer, everything you speak is a copy paste from someone who actually knows some **** in this game because you sure as hell don't.

And the **** you've learned to spew in terms of arena banter... Mother****er you didn't even know what a thug cleave was 6 months back and now you preach like a veteran because you spent 5 minutes googling ****ing "wow arena terminology"?

Weezy mirin' ****ing tool

Spoiler: Show
    jk lol made you cry don't talk to me feggit ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aio is love.
    Aio is life.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

15. June 4, 2016  
    Aio is love.
    Aio is life.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Hey, Senpai! <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮