1. May 10, 2016  
    Back then none of us had played 3's before. That's why our team ratio was so bad compared to others.
    It was our first time in 3s aswell :p
    And let me repeat, we were playing a really bad comp and one of us (Unh DK) was Full vicious geared.

2. May 10, 2016  
    I don't say that i am better than others, if there is no reason for that. I clearly know my own "skills" and what i've achviewed as a balance druid. You are right, i don't know your characters, and i don't actually even care. Then about titles. I've never said that i am proud of my Rival. Tbh, i am proud of that in case some people without title comes to talk how bad i am. I am playing this game for fun, so there is no reason for you, not for Vethosis, notfor Indivision, not for anyone, to tell me how bad am i, if you clearly say it by yourself, that realm is dead and braccets (idk if i pronounced it right) are unbalanced. 2's is about that who bursts hardest. (That can be why PvE ret pwns Warrior easily, isn't it?) 3's is about your combination and how well can you use your spells and cooldowns to get somebody down from enemy team. Becouse we're playing s11, alot of spec's are getting so much advantage from PvE items. 1 Gurthalak proc can change whole game. Same is with Bonelink, No'kaleds, Kirl, etc. You get my point for sure. For casters, there is just Cunning and Rathrak. Yes, they give alot of spell power and damage, but same time, they make you alot weaker. There is no good 2-set bonuses for casters that would be smart to be used. If you take a look on retri paladin's, rogues and Hunters, you'll see the difference. Cunning is overall helping alot, but it can't be controlled like other PvE items. With this i mean mainly 2-set's.

Then we can talk of 3's. As you know, there is not experienced players playing anymore, some yes, but not so many. They play with eachothers, and why is this? It is becouse they know eachothers. Same is with me and my friends. We know eachothers, but we're not experienced. We are playing whatever we find fun to play. We have been thinking of changing some characters from faction to faction, so we could try out comb's like LSD 2.0, LSD, RLS, RMP, etc. So far, it hasn't been possible. We'll see tho what will the future bring.
    There was a time Medan used to say he was better than others with his own reasons for it (even if it was trolling or not) and I remember all the **** everyone, including you and me, gave him for it. And again I know my own skills as Hpala/Ret/Disc/Rogue/Lock/Warrior/Rsham (some good others bad) and what I have achieved as a Hpala. You don't know my characters nor care so why do you insist on bringing up my skill? Again with title shaming, just because someone doesn't have a title (or make you think they don't have one by not using it) doesn't always mean they are not as good. You play the game for fun which means theres no reason for others to point out if your good or not? So why do it all those months ago when Tdot, Medan and the Fatality gang was trolling the forums daily? Or, again, even when you point mine out? 2's isn't always just about who can burst the hardest, Affli/Rsham rot you down and they are Tier1 and Feral/Disc outplay and lock one of your team mates out of the game with Clones/MC/Fear/Burns. (Fyi Vicious/Ruth/PvE Geared Disc and PvE Ret should lose very quickly to Hpala/Warr). 3's SHOULD be everything you just described yes, but with the easy to obtain PvE gear it can end up being a PvE proc fest. I played FLP a week or so ago and ran into RLD, my Lock died in a GarroteBomb whilst I was in a Sap. Guess what happened? BLF 50k Nok 13k and Cunning 30k and he was dead before I was out of my Sap... The irony is the team was called SharedBossLootCleave

3. May 10, 2016  
    It was our first time in 3s aswell :p
    And let me repeat, we were playing a really bad comp and one of us (Unh DK) was Full vicious geared.
    Yeah, i got it :D

4. May 10, 2016  
    There was a time Medan used to say he was better than others with his own reasons for it (even if it was trolling or not) and I remember all the **** everyone, including you and me, gave him for it. And again I know my own skills as Hpala/Ret/Disc/Rogue/Lock/Warrior/Rsham (some good others bad) and what I have achieved as a Hpala. You don't know my characters nor care so why do you insist on bringing up my skill? Again with title shaming, just because someone doesn't have a title (or make you think they don't have one by not using it) doesn't always mean they are not as good. You play the game for fun which means theres no reason for others to point out if your good or not? So why do it all those months ago when Tdot, Medan and the Fatality gang was trolling the forums daily? Or, again, even when you point mine out? 2's isn't always just about who can burst the hardest, Affli/Rsham rot you down and they are Tier1 and Feral/Disc outplay and lock one of your team mates out of the game with Clones/MC/Fear/Burns. (Fyi Vicious/Ruth/PvE Geared Disc and PvE Ret should lose very quickly to Hpala/Warr). 3's SHOULD be everything you just described yes, but with the easy to obtain PvE gear it can end up being a PvE proc fest. I played FLP a week or so ago and ran into RLD, my Lock died in a GarroteBomb whilst I was in a Sap. Guess what happened? BLF 50k Nok 13k and Cunning 30k and he was dead before I was out of my Sap... The irony is the team was called SharedBossLootCleave
    Bonelink = Quaranteed skill

http://piclair.com/y9tm3

5. May 10, 2016  
    What I was trying to say is, Rival title is not that impressive.

6. May 10, 2016  
    What I was trying to say is, Rival title is not that impressive.
    Yes, i understood that. That has been discussed trough so many times earlier in this thread :P

7. May 10, 2016  
    Yes, i understood that. That has been discussed trough so many times earlier in this thread :P
    I used my example and your example to make a point :D (I just want to make it clear).

8. May 10, 2016  
    [QUOTE=runkkarikari;2671984]I never really type anything in forums

http://forum.warmane.com/search.php?searchid=732565

Sure you don't...

Shieeeeeeeeet

9. May 10, 2016  
    Yeah, i'm very bad player. i am sorry. I was only one who managed to get 2,5+ mmr as a warrior during last season, even tho i never really play my warrior anymore in arenas. I facerolled to 2.6k as a feral, sorry about that aswell for proving you wrong once again. I got 2.2k achviement on 6 classes. I got Rival on 3 differend characters, without sitting on que all day long. I am usually always high rated, compared to the average arena rankings and ratings in this realm. At this point, you will already start to type how bad i am cuz my highest ratings are so low. This is becouse there is simply no players to play against, that could give me enough mmr and rating for high ratings. If i am sitting in queue with my 2,6k feral, i face 2k teams at middle of day. At evenings i might get against 2.2k teams, but that's it. What am i supposed to do then if i wana get higher rate's?

Here is my armory links anyways.

Main Druid - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics
    Alliance alt Druid - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics
    Feral Druid - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics
    Warrior - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

Edit. About my warrior's ratings, i didn't play seriously on 2's, but still we managed to reach 2,55k mmr with it. This is the reason why my highest rating is only 2374. I bet you won't believe it, but that's just your own thoughts, can't do anything for them.

Neurotech
    Wow, tough, 2.5+ mmr is so hard to actually climb to..... wow... maybe if I do the same logic with the 3s bracket, maybe people will recognize my skill? I don't care about your 2.2 acheivs, 2.2 is the new 1k rating equivalent from pre-moltdown vanilla arena system. btw, if you want to queue and get higher mmr, heres a simple word of advice:

don't dodge 2.5+ mmr players and you'll actually climb mmr (hence looking at your match history, proves you'll forever stay at a challenger-rival tier player)

no more high horsing please, you're making me cringe when you show me your sub-par ratings.

10. May 10, 2016  

11. May 10, 2016  

12. May 10, 2016  
    People bringing up arenas to people supposedly play arenas like they don't even know. I didn't even read the last 3/4 walls of text

On the other hand there is danii who was called out for being a 2.2k basic kappa paladin (says otherwise yet dosent link other toons which is odd)

There is vethosis again after getting shamefully roasted on the first couple pages decided to show up again, talking about duels as if that's the measurement of "skill" after quite so braging about being a 2.6k shaman (and his shaman has dog sh*t positioning in rateds)

13. May 11, 2016  
    People bringing up arenas to people supposedly play arenas like they don't even know. I didn't even read the last 3/4 walls of text

On the other hand there is danii who was called out for being a 2.2k basic kappa paladin (says otherwise yet dosent link other toons which is odd)

There is vethosis again after getting shamefully roasted on the first couple pages decided to show up again, talking about duels as if that's the measurement of "skill" after quite so braging about being a 2.6k shaman (and his shaman has dog sh*t positioning in rateds)
    my favorite part is how people scream MAH ARENAS MAH SKILL, and then when someone who shows up with decent arena rating on an extremely hard class to play in 2s shows up, you get the "rival doesn't mean ****" "you're low rated" lol k.

14. May 11, 2016  
    my favorite part is how people scream MAH ARENAS MAH SKILL, and then when someone who shows up with decent arena rating on an extremely hard class to play in 2s shows up, you get the "rival doesn't mean ****" "you're low rated" lol k.
    Rival doesn't mean **** :D (I already explained why I have this opinion in my previous comments.
    I know that Neurotech its pretty good as Boomie. The thing is, I'm not really impressed about that because I know and I've already played agaisnt way superior Boomies in duels and arenas (being one of them a good friend of mine).

15. May 11, 2016  

Did you forget?
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

First ... 122021222324 ... Last