1. Rated BG <FATALITY> vs Arena Heros

A fun game with the rivals from Elwynn duel area , big thanks to Challenger for setting up a respectable team

Tank POV - horribull

Rogue POV - crux

Mage stream - kenny

https://www.twitch.tv/kenny1337r/v/62438534
    Edited: April 25, 2016

2. damn you won 1 and lost 1. Thanks for posting the vod so I can report the fire mage, doing 17 billion damage to one person in a combust is considered an exploit on this server.

we win every bg that has bases on it. we don't have tanks and you do. you're also using a voice communication system where we don't and we still won 1

3. damn you won 1 and lost 1. Thanks for posting the vod so I can report the fire mage, doing 17 billion damage to one person in a combust is considered an exploit on this server.

we win every bg that has bases on it. we don't have tanks and you do. you're also using a voice communication system where we don't and we still won 1
    Fire Mage losing 50% dmg due to ignite not stacking at all. I'm pretty sure molten/warmane should have a research team, but that might not be true. I haven't seen any changes or progress on making it work as it should.

~ You think you do, but you don't.

4. Fire Mage losing 50% dmg due to ignite not stacking at all. I'm pretty sure molten/warmane should have a research team, but that might not be true. I haven't seen any changes or progress on making it work as it should.

~ You think you do, but you don't.
    Defending a bug with another bug is ******ed. Although the other guy should quit crying and making excuses, if you didnt bring a tank then thats your problem. Inb4 a bunch of tryhards jump on my *******.

5. maybe we'd win if he didn't get an 8 kill combust because it did 17 billion damage each to everyone what is this alysrazor?

6. maybe we'd win if he didn't get an 8 kill combust because it did 17 billion damage each to everyone what is this alysrazor?
    The max hp someone may have...around 250k if a tank. Meaning "17 billion damage each to everyone" not even mathematically possible.

7. The max hp someone may have...around 250k if a tank. Meaning "17 billion damage each to everyone" not even mathematically possible.
    yeah that's why it's a bug

8. damn you won 1 and lost 1. Thanks for posting the vod so I can report the fire mage, doing 17 billion damage to one person in a combust is considered an exploit on this server.

Oh my,
    FIrst of all who the hell are u? The dmg that appeared is bugged and its only VISUAL bug(had ti write it with big letters coz u might be authistic,blind or smt).2nd of all u didnt win any rbg,first one u didnt even connect coz u didnt want to play 9vs10,and then u got smashed 2nd game 3-0 easy.U can even see on my addon "Combustion Helper" the real ignite that was on that combustion so,***** pls get some facts and dont whine after u get smashed in RBG.Get good kid.

9. Oh my,
    FIrst of all who the hell are u? The dmg that appeared is bugged and its only VISUAL bug(had ti write it with big letters coz u might be authistic,blind or smt).2nd of all u didnt win any rbg,first one u didnt even connect coz u didnt want to play 9vs10,and then u got smashed 2nd game 3-0 easy.U can even see on my addon "Combustion Helper" the real ignite that was on that combustion so,***** pls get some facts and dont whine after u get smashed in RBG.Get good kid.
    1. we won the battle of gilneas match by about 1000 points
    2. stop lieing, Ds is now soloable again by firemages because combustion is bugged again.

10. 1. we won the battle of gilneas match by about 1000 points
    2. stop lieing, Ds is now soloable again by firemages because combustion is bugged again.
    That was different RBG and that was 2-2 maps wise
    U're an *****

11. damn you won 1 and lost 1. Thanks for posting the vod so I can report the fire mage, doing 17 billion damage to one person in a combust is considered an exploit on this server.

Yessssss arena tryhard tears ... I love it... You see "we don't have tank and you do" is a pathetic excuse anyone could of went tank on your team and you could of specifically requested a tank but you didn't, it's not my fault if your team didn't have what it took to win a game, 2nd I find it funny arena tryhards have an excuse for literally everything ... " you only won 1st game because of bug abuse" kek "we let you free cap the flag during twin peaks" it does not make logical sense to literally let someone free cap in a rated unless you literally are unable to physically reach the flag due to being stomped or stalled so would love an in depth response of "we let you free cap" really pathetic. also not my fault you don't use communication .. You would figure arena tryhards would use it but nah

It actually means more that we won WSG because you actually got beat in 9 v 10 fights (literally). Gilneas is just 7 v 4 fights most of the time and are not even balanced. You can say "you lost by 1000 pts in gilneas" but you got 3 capped In a game where it mostly had to deal with 9 v 10 fights. Why are you bringing up another RBG that has nothing to do with the current RBG we are talking about? cant stay on topic? we know you lost this discussion, i can link the videos of you going as feral and resto druid for bunnie only to lose ... so dont even come here with this 1-1 bullsh*t .. you think you do but you dont

Also that damage is a visual bug, if you look at the exact second it happened it didn't even show how it could possibly do that damage and even if it did it exploit on a target with 10% hp which well isn't really a game changer if it was exploiting regardless. I posted a SS with 440 million damage and I was smashing buttons cause I didn't know how to play fire Mage and it happened also if it truely were bugged how come fire mages aren't currently soloing DS? Where is your proof it's bugged? Stop Q_Q kid you got bested in a 9 v 10 fight , we could of won 1st game and it would of been 3--1 but you don't see me being a salty b*tch

Also as realm first scout I will say this ... Get good kid and get on my level .. Fatality makes no excuses when we lose (if we lose it's because someone on our team was not listening or I personally f*cked up) yet i hear an excuse every time arena tryhards lose in rated and it's getting old. man up and stop being a whiny b*tch

If you are interested In doing rated let me know, I'm sure the homies from <DONORS> would love to have a piece of a b*tch like you. Gotta make sure all the homies get scout hopefully you dont rage quit like every time you start getting rolled in rateds

Vethosis you are straight garbage as feral Druid as well as resto shaman in rated bgs, you literally have no right to voice your 2 cents when you literally overextend to the very back of our team as feral druid and when our team respawns you are on the front line as resto shaman ... position better kid this isnt arenas

what in gods name are you doing at 0:57

https://youtu.be/s6HMG-MKRl0?t=58s

here you are again at 3:37 you lost again

https://youtu.be/Zf2B7mtMz1Q?t=3m35s

get good 200 MMR rbg kappa

Merc out b*tch

12. Arena heroes ? bunch of total no names

13. The max hp someone may have...around 250k if a tank. Meaning "17 billion damage each to everyone" not even mathematically possible.
    It's called "overkill" =).

12311 ... Last