1. May 4, 2016  
    Another rat surfacing from the dalaran sewers just to repeat some worn out line. Next time you want to make a post like this, do feel free to use those extraordinary coordination skills of yours and click the cancel button instead of post.
    Touch a nerve? It's a fact. You're all boasting about RBGs when the moral of the story is whoever reaches furthest into their wallet wins.

Next time you decide to leave a petty little triggered reply

click the cancel button
    Salty bg heros.

Edited: May 4, 2016

2. May 4, 2016  
    Touch a nerve? It's a fact. You're all boasting about RBGs when the moral of the story is whoever reaches furthest into their wallet wins.

Next time you decide to leave a petty little triggered reply

Salty bg heros.

1. I dont remember boasting about RBGs (feel free to prove me wrong)
    2. I never donated (again ,feel free to prove me wrong)
    3. Why in gods name would i be salty or why would anything you wrote have touched a nerve? Its a worn out line, used by rats like yourself to feel relevant.
    4. I guess the real moral of the story is that you should've listened to my advice and avoid the post button

3. May 4, 2016  
    1. I dont remember boasting about RBGs (feel free to prove me wrong)
    2. I never donated (again ,feel free to prove me wrong)
    3. Why in gods name would i be salty or why would anything you wrote have touched a nerve? Its a worn out line, used by rats like yourself to feel relevant.
    4. I guess the real moral of the story is that you should've listened to my advice and avoid the post button
    You're defending this thread which proves to show you're a BG hero yourself, the fact you replied with disapproval proves it.

I wasn't referring to you specifically but I was referring to the majority in this thread and they know who they are.

I'm only expressing my opinion which many others agree with but you won't hear them because they're not on the forum 24/7 boosting their egos, which is quite frankly pure pettiness.

4. May 4, 2016  
    BG heroes crack me up. Go arenas instead
    If your IGN name matches your forum name then I'd like to let you know that my main is higher rated than yours, and I even farmed you multiple times but sadly last season's matches no longer appear in match history so I can't look them up, you shouldn't be acting as thought you're a 3.1k MLG rogue when you're mediocre at best.
    No coordination required whatsoever, just pop burst and whoever reached the furthest into their wallet wins.
    I totally agree with you RBGs should never be used as measurement of individual skill, anyone trying to argue otherwise is obviously autistic. But quite frankly I don't recall anyone doing so in this very thread, the RBG argument has been used to determine which GUILD is the 'best RBG guild', so not sure how arena rating could be any relevant in such topic. But saying RBG require no coordination whatsoever is hilariously disturbing. If that's the case then how come 10 BiS geared arena players got roflstomped by some BG heroes as shown in the OP? Have you ever thought of that?

5. May 4, 2016  
    If your IGN name matches your forum name then I'd like to let you know that my main is higher rated than yours, and I even farmed you multiple times but sadly last season's matches no longer appear in match history so I can't look them up, you shouldn't be acting as thought you're a 3.1k MLG rogue when you're mediocre at best.

I totally agree with you RBGs should never be used as measurement of individual skill, anyone trying to argue otherwise is obviously autistic. But quite frankly I don't recall anyone doing so in this very thread, the RBG argument has been used to determine which GUILD is the 'best RBG guild', so not sure how arena rating could be any relevant in such topic. But saying RBG require no coordination whatsoever is hilariously disturbing. If that's the case then how come 10 BiS geared arena players got roflstomped by some BG heroes as shown in the OP? Have you ever thought of that?
    Hello mate are you up for rbg?

6. May 4, 2016  

7. May 4, 2016  
    You're defending this thread which proves to show you're a BG hero yourself, the fact you replied with disapproval proves it.

I wasn't referring to you specifically but I was referring to the majority in this thread and they know who they are.

I'm only expressing my opinion which many others agree with but you won't hear them because they're not on the forum 24/7 boosting their egos, which is quite frankly pure pettiness.
    I dont really see how any of my replies are defending RBGs or anyone or how it proves i'm a BG hero for that matter, maybe you should re-read them some people may not understand what they've just read if they haven't done it multiple times, i dont judge.

No, you weren't reffering to me specifically ,you wrote "you're all" which includes me ,which you replaced later with "the majority" which is still wrong imo ,but you're getting there. (maybe the 3rd times a charm?)

Go arenas instead, but not you tdot, already farmed you.
    just 1 example of you boosting your own ego. (what was it you said about ppl boosting their own egos?). Gotta love people who say something trying to be funny and in the next post they contradict themselves, you may have some sense of coordination in arenas buddy, but you sure lack alot in other areas.
    Anyway, i think we're done, trust me it's for your own good.

8. May 4, 2016  
    BG heroes crack me up.

No coordination required whatsoever, just pop burst and whoever reached the furthest into their wallet wins.

Go arenas instead, but not you tdot, already farmed you.
    Funny because you actually lost to me as BM / vicious unholy dk in an arena

You should queue rated bg against me

9. May 4, 2016  
    Never said I was 3.1k rated nor was I expressing it. Who are you in-game? I was probably playing a un-viable comp or capping anyway since I wasn't going for ranks previous season. Nor do I care what you think, my point was to indicate that this thread is filled with arrogance when in reality BGs require no coordination.

Funny because you actually lost to me as BM / vicious unholy dk in an arena

You should queue rated bg against me
    That's a clearly a lie, even if it were true I was probably carrying someone.

Here's an example of why I doubt you:
    https://www.twitch.tv/redfred95/v/62440741?t=01h12m37s

Won vs you multiple times which you were playing thug which should global and the fact my Druid is a fully PvE geared and un-experienced RESTO druid.

10. May 4, 2016  
    Never said I was 3.1k rated nor was I expressing it. Who are you in-game? I was probably playing a un-viable comp or capping anyway since I wasn't going for ranks previous season. Nor do I care what you think, my point was to indicate that this thread is filled with arrogance when in reality BGs require no coordination.
    I cant believe im defending megan but it doesnt change the fact that his highest rating is higher than yours. I'm not a big fan of bgs but the point of this thread isnt to compare RBG's to arenas, its to discuss RBG's.

Also, noobkaled rogue complaining about coordination kek.

Spoiler: Show
    Inb4 bonelink :^)

11. May 5, 2016  
    redfred queue rated bgs, dont be a B*tch pls if you want to talk about farming i will show you the definition of being farmed ... you can get all your queer arena tryhard friends and fail miserably vs FATALITY wether it being on horde or alliance

if you wish to say otherwise, prove me wrong lets set a date/time and queue
    Edited: May 5, 2016

12. May 5, 2016  
    Tgarbagesavaged ,,,queue rated bgs, dont be a B*tch pls if you want to talk about farming i will show you the definition of being farmed ...

Please queue rbgs vs Anarchy so we show you what u just mentioned above

13. May 5, 2016  
    Please queue rbgs vs Anarchy so we show you what u just mentioned above
    While your at it join this contest and take 1st place

14. May 5, 2016  
    I cant believe im defending megan but it doesnt change the fact that his highest rating is higher than yours. I'm not a big fan of bgs but the point of this thread isnt to compare RBG's to arenas, its to discuss RBG's.
    As I previously said. I didn't come here to brag about my rating, I was here to indicate that RBGs requires no skill whatsoever and then bragging about it on the forum is pure arrogance and petty.

Also, noobkaled rogue complaining about coordination kek.
    Spoiler: Show
    Inb4 bonelink :^)
    Clearly not:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

I don't even use Bone-Link / Vial because I know how cancerous it is, get your facts right instead of making false allegations. Besides, if your mindset is that anyone who uses Bone-Link/Vial/Kaled are bad then you're living in incompetence, you go by what gear is available. I'll remove Kaleds when mages remove http://cata.openwow.com/item=72898.

redfred queue rated bgs, dont be a B*tch pls if you want to talk about farming i will show you the definition of being farmed ... you can get all your queer arena tryhard friends and fail miserably vs FATALITY wether it being on horde or alliance

Why so you can prove my point how donators in battlegrounds can win without coordination? No thanks, I'd rather farm you in arena, somewhere that actually requires skill and coordination.

15. May 5, 2016  

Why so you can prove my point how donators in battlegrounds can win without coordination? No thanks, I'd rather farm you in arena, somewhere that actually requires skill and coordination.
    Judging by your response I can tell you have never actually done a rated bg, I have never won a rated bg with 0 communication and probably never will unless I literally queue against greenies which will never happen. You also need coordination in rated bgs but If your dodging that's okay too :/

Also skill > gear

First ... 8910111220 ... Last