1. May 5, 2016  
    Judging by your response I can tell you have never actually done a rated bg, I have never won a rated bg with 0 communication and probably never will unless I literally queue against greenies which will never happen. You also need coordination in rated bgs but If your dodging that's okay too :/
    I wonder what that "coordination" involves? "Nuke that target, nuke this target, kill efc" No CC involved, just pop cooldowns and hope for the best.

Besides the fact you lost playing as thug vs (full PvE) resto/rog is enough for me to determine your level of skill.
    Edited: May 5, 2016

2. May 5, 2016  

I don't even use Bone-Link / Vial because I know how cancerous it is, get your facts right instead of making false allegations. Besides, if your mindset is that anyone who uses Bone-Link/Vial/Kaled are bad then you're living in incompetence, you go by what gear is available. I'll remove Kaleds when mages remove http://cata.openwow.com/item=72898.

when rets stop using 2set gurth, enha no kaleds, hunters 2set kiril and vishanka, locks spriests boomkins /rathrak cunning ... whenever someone *****es about rogues using no kaleds they are a ****ing hypocrite because im 100% sure they have some kind of pve item on one of their characters

3. May 5, 2016  
    when rets stop using 2set gurth, enha no kaleds, hunters 2set kiril and vishanka, locks spriests boomkins /rathrak cunning ... whenever someone *****es about rogues using no kaleds they are a ****ing hypocrite because im 100% sure they have some kind of pve item on one of their characters
    Exactly.

And no I'm not blaming Warmane for this, it was Blizzard who created it like this, Warmane are just replicating what they created which Blizzard then resolved in future expansions by making PvE gear extremely weak in arenas etc.

The only thing I can suggest Warmane can do to counteract this would be to block all PvE items above 378 item level or all together in battlegrounds and arenas.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Exactly.

And no I'm not blaming Warmane for this, it was Blizzard who created it like this, Warmane are just replicating what they created which Blizzard then resolved in future expansions by making PvE gear extremely weak in arenas etc.

The only thing I can suggest Warmane can do to counteract this would be to block all PvE items above 378 item level or all together in battlegrounds and arenas.
    why on earth would i as a rogue put myself to disadvantage against other classes? is it required from me to outplay everyone while they just mash their faces on the keyboard and win?

complete bull****, btw that gentik rogue he plays with 2 axes aswell so just ignore that tard.

5. May 5, 2016  
    why on earth would i as a rogue put myself to disadvantage against other classes? is it required from me to outplay everyone while they just mash their faces on the keyboard and win?

complete bull****, btw that gentik rogue he plays with 2 axes aswell so just ignore that tard.
    People play with whatever's best available to them and no I can't blame them, everyone wants to deal the most damage.

The perfect world for me would be patch 4.0.6 dungeons/raids with 4.3.4 spell functionality etc, the reason I say that is because 4.0.6 ret paladins were even more cancerous (WoGs having no cooldowns) but I would do anything to keep Dragon Soul gear out of PvP enviroments, it imbalances everything.

The irony.

6. May 5, 2016  
    This is endless.. Aren't you guys bored fighting about this already? In before I get bashed and asked about my ratings. Rofl.

7. May 5, 2016  
    I wonder what that "coordination" involves? "Nuke that target, nuke this target, kill efc" No CC involved, just pop cooldowns and hope for the best.

Besides the fact you lost playing as thug vs (full PvE) resto/rog is enough for me to determine your level of skill.

Apart from hard stuns no one is casting polymorph in 10 v 10s where most comps are dot cleaves and any damage breaks said CC unless this is gilneas where you manage to 4 v 2 someone and ninja cap, those CC which renders all repentance , blinds useless the only form of CC would be of hard stuns / silence even cyclone as well as fear and trust me those are all used atleast when I'm playing rated bgs. I actually prefer to bring 2 rogues to rated bgs because of the utility and control they bring to team fights and smoke bomb can be quite valuable. I also find your statement to be quite hypocritical as well because in double dps comps in 2s is it not similar to CC 1 target and "nuke" the other? Is this because it's easier to win a game this way or are you scared that you need to take another 8 people on and work with 8 other people to beat the other team

You are speaking as if you've legitly played and experienced rated bgs even at a high level when you haven't and you are taking your assumption off random bgs and that is just wrong.

If your trying to say it takes literally no skill due to not needing coordination or communication then well you shouldn't really have a problem beating me in rated and it still dosent answer how in my original post arena players lost

Either

A. No one wants to take you to rated bgs because of the statements you said above (arena players are hilarious the other day a rival resto Druid said they could 2 heal a rated bg and he ended up rage quitting )

Or

B. You aren't "skilled" enough to be in rateds (and what I mean is you literally have no idea what the f*ck you are doing), you lack any xp whatsoever yet wish to give your 2 cents as if it really means anything when it fact it dosent and you look like a rétard in the process

8. May 5, 2016  
    Never tried tbh, BGs aren't my interest since they don't amuse me. However, boasting about bgs on the forum as I previously said is petty and pure arrogance.

9. May 5, 2016  
    Abouut the PvE gear, I already explained this tons of times but I'm going to explain it again:
    Its not about everyone using PvE gear in their build or not, its what PvE items you're using, what class and what race you are.
    If you're human, you're going to be able to use double DPS Trinkets without losing the ability to remove CC, and most of those people use a PvE trinket in that cases like http://cata.openwow.com/item=77999, http://cata.openwow.com/item=78002, http://cata.openwow.com/item=78000 and a lot more (some of those guys will even use both PvE trinkets).

There is also, PvE weapons that are way stronger than others, so some classes will gain advantage over others aswell.
    For example, we simply cannot compare a Kiril with a No'kaled. And for those who are already disagreeing with me because "that the 1200 extra agility that Kiril brings to the owner is OP" then think again, Kiril takes 10 seconds to be full stacked and we will only use 10 seconds of that 1200 agility (http://cata.openwow.com/item=78473), and someone, just for being a human can enjoy of 1452 agility for 20 seconds (http://cata.openwow.com/item=73643). Instead of that, No'kaled have one amazing passive that isn't limited by GCD.

Spoiler: Show
    (For those who didn't understand, yes, I'm bashing rogues :D I created a rogue and I've been playing it with 1 No'kaled and ruthless gear and let me tell you, its probably the easiest class I've ever tried. The duels are simple, turtling in arenas is pretty easy, our burst makes everyone cry and we can basically avoid any opponent's burst incoming).

10. May 5, 2016  
    I created a rogue and I've been playing it with 1 No'kaled and ruthless gear and let me tell you, its probably the easiest class I've ever tried. The duels are simple, turtling in arenas is pretty easy, our burst makes everyone cry and we can basically avoid any opponent's burst incoming).
    Rogues are not easy to play, PvE gear is what makes it easy. Ret is easy to play/learn even without PvE gear.

If PvE gear was blocked from PvP aspects all together, there would never be imbalance in the first place.

11. May 5, 2016  
    Rogues are not easy to play, PvE gear is what makes it easy.

If PvE gear was blocked from PvP aspects all together, there would never be imbalance in the first place.
    No mate, before I donated that No'kaled and I was literally full ruthless (weapons aswell) It was also easy. The PvE items will improve the damage, but the class its just too well designed for PvP.

Rogues are pretty funny to play and I do enjoy to play mine, but its just the truth, rogues are pretty simple to play.

12. May 5, 2016  
    No mate, before I donated that No'kaled and I was literally full ruthless (weapons aswell) It was also easy. The PvE items will improve the damage, but the class its just too well designed for PvP.
    Perhaps at 1.5-2k MMR yes, anything above that I can assure you it's not.

Play a ret, get 2.4k MMR easy.

13. May 5, 2016  
    sick, duel some ****ters, do arena @ 1k2 rating and talk about rogue pvp.

14. May 5, 2016  
    sick, duel some ****ters, do arena @ 1k2 rating and talk about rogue pvp.
    +1

Duels are completely different to arena, that's not comparable.

15. May 5, 2016  
    You are speaking as if you've legitly played and experienced rated bgs even at a high level when you haven't and you are taking your assumption off random bgs and that is just wrong.
    I don't agree with Redfred I think both RBGs' and arena require coordination but you don't know what High Rated Battlegrounds are either. You're playing against 2-3 teams on a private server so you have no idea if you'd be able to get high rating on retail.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last