1. June 5, 2016  
    Add me on icecrown Tgodsavage feg
    I'm in the alliance man :p

Yo, are ferals viable in WotLK?
    I'm still leveling, but for what I saw I can tell you this:

-> Bleeds are not as strong as they are in Cata.
    -> Berserk can be removed by hunters.
    -> Roots can be removed by shapeshifting.
    -> You can remove polymorph/hex shapeshifting aswell.
    -> Survival Instincts does not reduce 50% of the damage taken anymore, it only increases the HP for 30% (usable in Bear Form, Cat Form and Dire Bear Form).
    -> In case if you are a Nelf, you can not use shadowmeld in any shapeshift form (when used you will change to normal form).
    -> Barkskin can be removed.
    -> Shred is your best friend.

I can't remember more for now xD

2. June 5, 2016  
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Aio is love.
    Aio is life.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Hey, Senpai! <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Hey guys o/

Fun fact: on Atlantiss you can speak freely of other servers both in-game and on forums - even in direct contact with any member of their Staff - not like here where talking about another server in a /s conversation with a friend gets you IP-banned for advertising *cough* because unlike here their staff isn't run by coldhearted business-tyrants in charge of Nazi-Germany ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

3. June 5, 2016  
    Fun fact: on ********* you can speak freely of other servers
    Idk if i can be banned for quoting someone talking about other servers, warmane staff should really clear that up ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

4. June 5, 2016  
    I'm still leveling, but for what I saw I can tell you this:

-> Bleeds are not as strong as they are in Cata.
    -> Berserk can be removed by hunters.
    -> Roots can be removed by shapeshifting.
    -> You can remove polymorph/hex shapeshifting aswell.
    -> Survival Instincts does not reduce 50% of the damage taken anymore, it only increases the HP for 30% (usable in Bear Form, Cat Form and Dire Bear Form).
    -> In case if you are a Nelf, you can not use shadowmeld in any shapeshift form (when used you will change to normal form).
    -> Barkskin can be removed.
    -> Shred is your best friend.

I can't remember more for now xD
    Tnx for response, looks like I'm staying in Cata :D

5. June 5, 2016  
    Tnx for response, looks like I'm staying in Cata :D
    I would like to point out that Ferals are not weaker than the rest of the classes in LK. Every class is kinda nerfed (I prefer to say "different" compared to Cata).
    For example: Paladins can't use bubble and wings at the same time (they must wait 20 seconds before using any of them if I'm not wrong).

Btw, Rdruids are scary af for how overpower they are xD

6. June 5, 2016  
    I would like to point out that Ferals are not weaker than the rest of the classes in LK. Every class is kinda nerfed (I prefer to say "different" compared to Cata).
    For example: Paladins can't use bubble and wings at the same time (they must wait 20 seconds before using any of them if I'm not wrong).

Btw, Rdruids are scary af for how overpower they are xD
    Don't forgot Paladins Forbearance (the debuff that stops use from using BoP/Bubble right after teh other one) is 2 minutes instead of 1

7. June 5, 2016  
    Don't forgot Paladins Forbearance (the debuff that stops use from using BoP/Bubble right after teh other one) is 2 minutes instead of 1
    I honestly think its fair :p

8. June 5, 2016  
    What kind of post is this? Think you're cool because your extra chromosome figured out it was me? What an enigma with the name and emotes, want a ****ing cookie? If you want something from me buy my toons before my main account gets permabanned in-game for a) creating yet another alt account and b) advertising another server with the name of said alt account. Or better yet; run to your friend and have him report me himself so you can both bask in the glory of getting your idol banned who really doesn't like either of you lmao

You're a dull prepubescent ****ing moron and what you've done with this subforum has made it go from the most entertaining part of these forums to the cringiest ****ing daycare banter possible. The only reason you're still here is because you did literally nothing but take the **** we threw at you during the forum wars and cry to the mods to infract us until we all got enough infractions to get permabanned and now you strut around like you own the place when in reality you never contributed with anything to begin with other than being the punching bag of the clever people. You have nothing original to offer, everything you speak is a copy paste from someone who actually knows some **** in this game because you sure as hell don't.

And the **** you've learned to spew in terms of arena banter... Mother****er you didn't even know what a thug cleave was 6 months back and now you preach like a veteran because you spent 5 minutes googling ****ing "wow arena terminology"?

Weezy mirin' ****ing tool

Spoiler: Show
    jk lol made you cry don't talk to me feggit ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    i was going to type something quite long in an attempt to bash you but well its probably what you'd expect or want nor do i care so il leave it there, you are jealous of my devine persona "God" status and have hated me since the beginning of time. we are born nemesis' which is fine, but i think it is you trying to look cool. I heard there is a sale on some Ikea lamps, you should go buy one for when you cry at night that you simply just cannot be a "God" maybe buy one for twoeasy as well and have a forum club where you read posts to eachother at night

mortals these days..

Aio is love.
    Aio is life.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    shut up you goofy goofer motha fu*kin a** biach dildo f8*kin queer 420 blaze it get good kid and die

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Edited: June 6, 2016

9. June 6, 2016  
    I quit wow and I miss all the juicy drama :(

10. June 6, 2016  
    shut up you goofy goofer motha fu*kin a** biach dildo f8*kin queer 420 blaze it get good kid and die
    Trying too hard.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

11. June 6, 2016  
    Trying too hard.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    I wasent trying hard enough man

12. June 6, 2016  
    I quit wow and I miss all the juicy drama :(
    No one cares about your irrelevant opinion anyway so it's okay Kemisha

13. June 6, 2016  
    I wasent trying hard enough man
    But I thought you only try hard in random bgs?

14. June 6, 2016  
    But I thought you only try hard in random bgs?
    Dude you HAVE to try hard in random bg, it's the highest form of pvp here on this server, everyone knows that if you disagree you need medical help

15. June 6, 2016  
    Dude you HAVE to try hard in random bg, it's the highest form of pvp here on this server, everyone knows that if you disagree you need medical help
    Personally i think ganking takes much more skill, it is really difficult to find gank targets on nelth.

First ... 192728293031 Last