1. I'm curious, you guys will keep getting farmed (is that a thing in RBG's? Idk much about them) because they are 'the only ones worth your time' but looking at that big 0-13 I'd have to say even a random group of players would be worth your time because it looks like you need the practice o.o
    Any other random group if that is what u call Fatality or any other guild on horde has been beaten already.And ive wins on every single one of my characters in rated bgs unlike you tdot.Linking wins and losses is also irrelevant since the scorin is also bugged but i could check the total since i do not mind showing it.Is not bout the wins and losses ratio either is can u beat my team or not and Anarchy has more wins over Fatality as well so i do not see your point.The only guild you can currently win is Mystic or some Arena heroes group from the forest.Pink fluffy Bunnies will beat you anytime as well.And what happened between us and Donors tbh Dani they got a very strong core and the battles we had vs them are worth the watch and the time.Fatality is far away from even gettin close to what DONORS alt team even is. If your so sure of your team tdot why dont you face us instead of chickening around and just talking on the forums?
    Prove to all these people reading your bull-crap that your better than us. But you will dodge us again since you know your nothing else but just talking
    Edited: April 28, 2016

2. .Linking wins and losses is also irrelevant since the scorin is also bugged
    look at statistics kappa stop dodging post your 8 wins 22 losses so everyone can see your r2 status with negative w/l ratio
    you would have to have autism to think 8 wins 22 losses is better than 33 wins out of 61 games
    hunter

mage

i find it funny cuz the only guild you can win against is nobody, its pretty sad because even though your 0-13 vs donors and im 0-1 twoeasy still says fatality is better but you completely ignore facts and add random bullsh*t. if your 0-13 vs donors your galaxies away from donors alt team as well so dont even try to make yourself sound any better cause well you arent.

i have no problems fighting anarchy but i refuse to play any game that involves you in it, i wont play with lying pieces of trash.
    Edited: April 28, 2016

3. i have no problems fighting anarchy but i refuse to play any game that involves you in it, i wont play with lying pieces of trash.
    There you have it bois^ Anarchy minus Berzer vs Fatality minus a player of Anarchy's choice and end this long running (and quite frankly boring) debate.

4. l

i have no problems fighting anarchy but i refuse to play any game that involves you in it, i wont play with lying pieces of trash.
    Im a piece of lying trash when you back stabbed the whole server? Aight we might set a rated bg without me but il pick a cancerous player out of your group that i want out as well.It wont be you tdot since your useless and id like to see my guild beating you without me anyway.It wont matter if im there or not the result will be the same.Your group wont win

5. its pretty sad because even though your 0-13 vs donors and im 0-1 twoeasy
    Tdot pls stop using this argument, if u queue 13 times vs donors, you will loose 13 times in a row as well and your w/l ratio will be negative. berzers might have lost 13 times, but the fights he gave us were actually fun and enjoyable, at least berzers has the guts to queue 13 times ina row, unlike you and your joke of a guild <3

6. Tdot pls stop using this argument, if u queue 13 times vs donors, you will loose 13 times in a row as well and your w/l ratio will be negative. berzers might have lost 13 times, but the fights he gave us were actually fun and enjoyable, at least berzers has the guts to queue 13 times ina row, unlike you and your joke of a guild <3
    Pwnstar im pretty sure is more than 13 times tbh :D ive been fightin you guys since last summer. i know i have 8 losses or so to fatality and like 12-15 wins to them and around 20 losses to you guys from Donors but as i mentioned Donors are the only ones weve been fightin for past 4-5 months regularly but the bgs as u said are always to remember.

7. Berzer has a champion's spirit. Who cares if he gets farmed? He's having fun and practicing, isn't that what matters?

also
    anarchy inc >>> fatality
    kek

8. Berzer has a champion's spirit. Who cares if he gets farmed? He's having fun and practicing, isn't that what matters?

also
    anarchy inc >>> fatality
    kek
    q some arenas so i can farm u

9. k ban me pls im scared af rite nao
    What I ment was, I am banned in game right now and I cannot log on to queue arenas.

10. What I ment was, I am banned in game right now and I cannot log on to queue arenas.
    don't mind me, I'm a confirmed backpedalling 1.5k ******

11. don't mind me, I'm a confirmed backpedalling 1.5k ******
    np, I'm confirmed worst ret.

12. berzer has a champion's spirit. Who cares if he gets farmed? He's having fun and practicing, isn't that what matters?

Also
    anarchy inc >>> fatality
    kek
    senpai!!!<3

13. Hey Danii,

How are you?

I hope that this message finds you well,

Inde

First ... 2345614 ... Last