1. May 9, 2016  
    Cool, I also managed to get past 2.2k MMR on my alt Mage without 2 weeks of its creation with ruthless gear playing with a half ruthless holy paladin, no big deal. The only time I remember Twohard going over 2.5k (yet nowhere close to 2.6k) was during his partnership with Shizophrenla, one of the best spriests on Warmane Cata. However I'm not aware of his achievements as a Feral or a Disc, so I can't judge. However if 2.6k is easy as you claim then how come less than 10% of the PvP community are actually that high? If you know what you're doing then sure, it's a piece of cake. What you said about Twohard only means that he's adapted to the arena environment faster than Twoeasy or Abbi could, both of them actually peaked at 2.2k. I don't comprehend your "if Twohard can do X then Twoeasy/Abbi can do it as well" logic.

No, they should do so for their own good, if they don't mind being mediocre 1.5k players (1.5k is obviously a metaphor for being bad at PvP, pls don't take it literally) for the rest of their lifetime then so be it, what do I care

Sure, here you go:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (main DK, almost 2.6k rating)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (alt DK, 2350 rating)
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics (alt mage, 2.2kish)
    checked your stats on all 3 characters,

you mean to tell me that across 3 characters you only have a total of 13 hugs? what the hell step up your game.

2. May 9, 2016  
    checked your stats on all 3 characters,

you mean to tell me that across 3 characters you only have a total of 13 hugs? what the hell step up your game.
    He's not very friendly.

3. May 9, 2016  
    Wow looks like I hit a nerve, guess I still got my touch even after all these months of forum absence. Okay lets go over some points:
    Medan is right, Maola is one of my Paladins. Out of 3. My highest rating here after Moltdown as a Paladin was 2.5k playing Vanguards with Kemii. I also reached 2490 last season as Hpala/Fire with Arson. Those are the only two times I ever played seriously on this server and that was with a Ruthless Geared DK and as a gearing Hpala (so I started as Ruthless and worked my way up for Cata). I also reached 2570 as a **** geared Disc (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics) for anyone wondering.

Also achieved something? Why would I care about titles and achievements on a Private Server? My horde 3's team got Rival this season because they wanted it, so once we got R1 at 1750 rating and I knew it was definitely getting a title, I left and went Alli. I could of stayed and got an ez title to try and flex some e-peen but in honesty...who the **** cares? Especially when I'm going for Duelist on Retail?! Rival here is weak.

Also BG hero is not an insult. It's a guy who farms BG's all day and value it over Arena's. And since there is no skill to BG's (Random ones ofc) there is nothing special about being 'good' at it. If you instantly took it as an insult then that's your problem.

Also Neuro...the best way to know that the '**** I gave you about being a donor etc' is bull**** is because I'm a huge ****ing Donor on this server rofl. Hey atleast you tried.
    Did I miss any points?
    Edited: May 9, 2016

4. May 9, 2016  
    Wow looks like I hit a nerve, guess I still got my touch even after all these months of forum absence. Okay lets go over some points:
    Medan is right, Maola is one of my Paladins. Out of 3. My highest rating here after Moltdown as a Paladin was 2.5k playing Vanguards with Kemii. I also reached 2490 last season as Hpala/Fire with Arson. Those are the only two times I ever played seriously on this server and that was with a Ruthless Geared DK and as a gearing Hpala (so I started as Ruthless and worked my way up for Cata). I also reached 2570 as a **** geared Disc (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics) for anyone wondering.

Also achieved something? Why would I care about titles and achievements on a Private Server? My horde 3's team got Rival this season because they wanted it, so once we got R1 at 1750 rating and I knew it was definitely getting a title, I left and went Alli. I could of stayed and got an ez title to try and flex some e-peen but in honesty...who the **** cares? Especially when I'm going for Duelist on Retail?! Rival here is weak.

Also BG hero is not an insult. It's a guy who farms BG's all day and value it over Arena's. And since there is no skill to BG's (Random ones ofc) there is nothing special about being 'good' at it. If you instantly took it as an insult then that's your problem.

Also Neuro...the best way to know that the '**** I gave you about being a donor etc' is bull**** is because I'm a huge ****ing Donor on this server rofl. Hey atleast you tried.
    Did I miss any points?
    FATALITY flawless victory .. Danii wins

5. May 9, 2016  
    Alexandrosx, it's not my business to tell them to que into arena. If it's about their ratings, they got 2.2k achviements so far. Twohard did the miracle, and ran from zero to hero. He was ranked at the top with 2 of his paladins during last season, and he facerolled to 2.6k in 2s with half geared feral (back then) as his Disc. You mean that Abbi and Twoeasy should do this same to get rid of your hate?

By the way, could you please give out your ingame character name(s) so i can think trough your own achviewing in arenas.

Neurotech
    lmao, neurotech, are you really trying to overcompensate your ego in arenas because you have a silly rival title? LOL.

you can get any title (besides glad) on cataclysm with 1 win and 50 losses over a span of an entire season.. so before you actually start getting on that high-horse think back to yourself and say:
    "am i in the position to question someone's skill or the way they can play arenas?"

no, you don't. sadly.
    lol.

6. May 9, 2016  
    lmao, neurotech, are you really trying to overcompensate your ego in arenas because you have a silly rival title? LOL.

you can get any title (besides glad) on cataclysm with 1 win and 50 losses over a span of an entire season.. so before you actually start getting on that high-horse think back to yourself and say:
    "am i in the position to question someone's skill or the way they can play arenas?"

no, you don't. sadly.
    lol.
    Rival means little on neltharion anyway

7. May 10, 2016  
    Rival means little on neltharion anyway
    Highest 3 man personal rating 1781

Literally, 15-20 games in 1 season to get your title.

Stop talking Neurotechz, you're 2.4 (in 2s, lol) on your toon that has a title.

8. May 10, 2016  

I would love to eat popcorn while watching you attempt to go higher on a boomkin

9. May 10, 2016  

Did you know Nacko actually fed gungo + his team wins on the last week as well. I mean you could say it was borderline "win trade" , however they aren't the only ones to assume so Pisho / Emil wintraded as well. Most of their wins came from "baiting" people into queuing, going up against teams that probably have close to 0 xp in 3s or just generally subpar comps. Now there's nothing wrong with winning but would their rating / record be the same vs glads or arena tryhards all the time? Probably not

Technically I could just get guildies go form an OK but not strong team to "try" and repeatly get farmed while I get rating and get free rival. All you need is 15-20 wins anyway which dosent take more than 30 mins

It may not be legit but well who cares if 95% of people don't know (not encouraging win trading Ofc)
    Edited: May 10, 2016

10. May 10, 2016  
    I would love to eat popcorn while watching you attempt to go higher on a boomkin
    Boomkin is actually stronger for 2s/3s than you think :p

11. May 10, 2016  
    Boomkin is actually stronger for 2s/3s than you think :p
    I beg to differ, I've only seen 1 single boomy getting Duelist on warmane Cata and I've yet to see a Glad one (from 2s ofc). There might be a few more ones who reached Challenger range but the representation of boomkins in top10 in the 2v2 bracket is almost null compared to the relatively viable arena classes.

As for 3s, if the vast majority of boomkins here weren't braindead mongrels who'd rather faceroll in BGs with half HC PvE gear than learn a thing or two about their class mechanics and start using focus macros then sure, I could see that being the case.

12. May 10, 2016  
    if the vast majority of boomkins here weren't braindead mongrels who'd rather faceroll in BGs with half HC PvE gear than learn a thing or two about their class mechanics and start using focus macros then sure, I could see that being the case.
    this, all boomkins are ******ed braindead mongrels confirmed.

13. May 10, 2016  
    On a Boomkin? 1781 arena rating, 2400?

Put me in a realm where 3s are active during US time and I'll surpass those on any class you want me to play.

Boomkin has potential in 3s, LSD 2.0 takes advantage of that PVE gear and dotting non-sense, so what are you getting at with saying boomkin can't go any higher?

14. May 10, 2016  
    On a Boomkin? 1781 arena rating, 2400?

Put me in a realm where 3s are active during US time and I'll surpass those on any class you want me to play.

Boomkin has potential in 3s, LSD 2.0 takes advantage of that PVE gear and dotting non-sense, so what are you getting at with saying boomkin can't go any higher?
    was mainly talking about 2s not 3s, also neuro isn't 2.4, its like 2650

15. May 10, 2016  
    Looks like you looked at his alt on ali ^^
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ion/statistics

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last