1. May 5, 2016  
    As I previously said. I didn't come here to brag about my rating, I was here to indicate that RBGs requires no skill whatsoever and then bragging about it on the forum is pure arrogance and petty.

Clearly not:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary

I don't even use Bone-Link / Vial because I know how cancerous it is, get your facts right instead of making false allegations. Besides, if your mindset is that anyone who uses Bone-Link/Vial/Kaled are bad then you're living in incompetence, you go by what gear is available. I'll remove Kaleds when mages remove http://cata.openwow.com/item=72898.
    But you are here to brag, your entire point is that your favourite form of pvp requires more skill than the people participating in this threads so you are good and they are bad, its just bragging and its pretty small minded.

I think you misunderstood the bonelink bit, i wasnt suggesting you use it, i just expected that to be your response because i do and people like to cry about that ^.^

2. May 5, 2016  
    But you are here to brag, your entire point is that your favourite form of pvp requires more skill than the people participating in this threads so you are good and they are bad, its just bragging and its pretty small minded.
    And this is coming from someone who self proclaims themself as "BESTEST ROGUE EU", if you think I'm going to take your replies seriously saying things like that, think again.

I think you misunderstood the bonelink bit, i wasnt suggesting you use it, i just expected that to be your response because i do and people like to cry about that ^.^
    People play with whatever's best available to them and no I can't blame them, everyone wants to deal the most damage.
    I don't have a problem with people using it as it's not there fault, I just don't like the fact PvE items are allowed in PvP features.

3. May 5, 2016  
    And this is coming from someone who self proclaims themself as "BESTEST ROGUE EU", if you think I'm going to take your replies seriously saying things like that, think again.

I don't have a problem with people using it as it's not there fault, I just don't like the fact PvE items are allowed in PvP features.
    Its BESTEST ROUGE get it right you pleb.

complete bull****, btw that gentik rogue he plays with 2 axes aswell so just ignore that tard.
    I dont use 2 axes because i hate playing hemo spec, get your facts right you spastic.

4. May 5, 2016  
    Its BESTEST ROUGE get it right you pleb.
    says ROGUE on your avatar to the left.

I dont use 2 axes because i hate playing hemo spec, get your facts right you spastic.
    yeah sorry my bad.

5. May 5, 2016  
    says ROGUE on your avatar to the left.

yeah sorry my bad.
    Kemi made that for me and I didn't want to ask her to change it because it was a nice gesture. Wow nice out of context screenshot I'm 100% sure that wasn't in response to someone asking for someone to test the damage of using 2 nokaleds... ****ing loser.

6. May 5, 2016  
    Kemi made that for me and I didn't want to ask her to change it because it was a nice gesture. Wow nice out of context screenshot I'm 100% sure that wasn't in response to someone asking for someone to test the damage of using 2 nokaleds... ****ing loser.
    Yea it was, in the thread that cried about PvE gear rofl.

7. May 5, 2016  
    Perhaps at 1.5-2k MMR yes, anything above that I can assure you it's not.
    Everything is easy at 2k MMR. Like srsly, even Demo Lock >:D

Play a ret, get 2.4k MMR easy.
    I need to agree with this.

8. May 6, 2016  
    I don't agree with Redfred I think both RBGs' and arena require coordination but you don't know what High Rated Battlegrounds are either. You're playing against 2-3 teams on a private server so you have no idea if you'd be able to get high rating on retail.
    Same thing can be said about arenas, people that "claim" to be high rated on this private server may not know what high rating would be as on retail, also I never stated I was in or experienced high rated I'm just saying in terms of CC / communication / coordination is essential for 99% of high rated teams on retail, to say otherwise is moronic
    Edited: May 6, 2016

9. May 7, 2016  
    Only on Warmane do bg tryhards make fun of arena tryhards lol. Not picking on anybody, but am I the only one who finds this funny? Question though, as I didn't pay much attention to the video [kinda boring watching a blood dk run up n down a field lol], was this a guild vs another guild rbg or a guild vs a group of random arena players strung together? cuz if it's the latter, lol. but imma assume it's the first, cuz i cba to lose what little faith i have in the players here lol.

but, regardless.. gj on the rbg's :) i used to like rbg's when i was bored, if it was more active here i'd participate, i just cba for long queues or to wait 2 hours like mentioned earlier to even get a match set up. but perhaps yall should refrain from fighting each other in ur rbg threads n stick to every other thread for that lol. i'm pretty sure it deters potential rbg participants from wanting to start. i know yall can be nice in at least 1 thread [see, i told ya i still have a little faith lol]

10. May 7, 2016  
    Only on Warmane do bg tryhards make fun of arena tryhards lol. Not picking on anybody, but am I the only one who finds this funny? Question though, as I didn't pay much attention to the video [kinda boring watching a blood dk run up n down a field lol], was this a guild vs another guild rbg or a guild vs a group of random arena players strung together? cuz if it's the latter, lol. but imma assume it's the first, cuz i cba to lose what little faith i have in the players here lol.

but, regardless.. gj on the rbg's :) i used to like rbg's when i was bored, if it was more active here i'd participate, i just cba for long queues or to wait 2 hours like mentioned earlier to even get a match set up. but perhaps yall should refrain from fighting each other in ur rbg threads n stick to every other thread for that lol. i'm pretty sure it deters potential rbg participants from wanting to start. i know yall can be nice in at least 1 thread [see, i told ya i still have a little faith lol]
    We can set up a date / time and queue guild vs guild. Let's see what you can do Nasty :)

11. May 7, 2016  
    but perhaps yall should refrain from fighting each other in ur rbg threads n stick to every other thread for that lol. i'm pretty sure it deters potential rbg participants from wanting to start. i know yall can be nice in at least 1 thread [see, i told ya i still have a little faith lol]
    Exacly this. People don't want to play RBG's agianst people who press more on macros and emotes than their actual spells. And then after go on forum posting 10 pages of how bad people are. If community gets better, the activity and gameplay will get better.

12. May 7, 2016  
    We can set up a date / time and queue guild vs guild. Let's see what you can do Nasty :)
    yea that whole planning thing, doesn't work for me lol. i hate schedules. plus my guild is relatively dead, considering i don't like to schedule things haha. but i'd be more then game to take a spot on anyone's team that's lacking members on that particular occasion, assuming i'm on at that exact time and aren't asked to be on at xx time lol. i know most ppl don't like me but i'm sure ppl would recruit me just to watch me die hahaha

13. May 8, 2016  
    Exacly this. People don't want to play RBG's agianst people who press more on macros and emotes than their actual spells. And then after go on forum posting 10 pages of how bad people are. If community gets better, the activity and gameplay will get better.
    Maybe those people who don't que RBG simply because someone is using an emote and getting upspet by it, needs to grow up and stop acting like teenagers and not care what an EMOTE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT says.

14. May 8, 2016  
    Or maybe they just don't want be camped in fair fight and using " Omg, you're toxic because you're using emotes" as an excuse.
    What about you can que, you can win and make these "toxic people using emotes" be silent forever?

Maybe those people who don't que RBG simply because someone is using an emote and getting upspet by it, needs to grow up and stop acting like teenagers and not care what an EMOTE IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT says.
    I wouldn't say it better :)
    Edited: May 8, 2016

15. May 8, 2016  
    Or maybe they just don't want be camped in fair fight and using " Omg, you're toxic because you're using emotes" as an excuse.
    What about you can que, you can win and make these "toxic people using emotes" be silent forever?

I wouldn't say it better :)
    Aww, try so hard :) I don't take my time or energy to useless wordfights. (But someone got alittle butthurt) Tihi.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last