1. June 3, 2016  
    Aka the people who carry you are "dreamchasers" and you just kinda sit in the background talking **** lol
    I bet if you ever queued solo into a premade and didn't leave before it was over, your score would look pretty similar to that old, irrelevant screenshot nerd

you've came out your rat whole again since the past 6 months :^)
    Quality English, rat. Stay bad.

2. June 3, 2016  
    Almost lost to u? lol
    U didnt force my litchborne untill the last moments of arena and u already died 30 sec into the match lol. Next time dont Disengage before my grip hehe.
    You make it sound like I should legit be able to beat your comp, you counter BM hunter and still almost lost

3. June 3, 2016  
    Aka the people who carry you are "dreamchasers" and you just kinda sit in the background talking **** lol
    I bet if you ever queued solo into a premade and didn't leave before it was over, your score would look pretty similar to that old, irrelevant screenshot nerd
    You mad? You talk about me wanting to lose, i bring up simple RBG and you talk about the "Dreamchasers" and how I'm the guy that talks in the back. Seems you don't want to get steam rolled : /

4. June 3, 2016  
    But he will still trashtalking other people. :D :D
    Ypu are welcome to face me in 2s anytime

5. June 3, 2016  
    He bearly forced my ams kappa
    Barely*

You're welcome.
    Viva MEXICO!

6. June 4, 2016  

Hahaha, but first let me remind you how it really was. You had to go relog on your pala because you got smashed by my dots sooner than you clicked on your 1 bind as BIS arcane mage.

Btw: My lock was half of pve and half of Ruthless and I was playing like a week.

PS: Nice binds & macros, you numero uno Scout
    Edited: June 4, 2016

7. June 4, 2016  
    Hahaha, but first let me remind you how it really was. You had to go relog on your pala because you got smashed by my dots sooner than you clicked on your 1 bind as BIS arcane mage.

Btw: My lock was half of pve and half of Ruthless and I was playing like a week.

PS: Nice binds & macros, you numero uno Scout
    My arcane Mage is irrelevant because it was not a balanced match up (arcane Mage is just not good in 2s), the one I posted is. Since this realm is dead we can que 2s anytime il bring BM or holy pala and stomp you and whatever backpedaling healer you have in your guild

8. June 4, 2016  
    My arcane Mage is irrelevant because it was not a balanced match up (arcane Mage is just not good in 2s), the one I posted is. Since this realm is dead we can que 2s anytime il bring BM or holy pala and stomp you and whatever backpedaling healer you have in your guild
    Well it's same thing with half of pve and half of ruthless lock that I was playing a week for fun against dk who is playing years.

Edit:
    il bring BM or holy pala and stomp you and whatever backpedaling healer you have in your guild
    yes right, as you already brought the most OP comb here (donor hunter & donor rogue)

Btw I'm done with conversation about arenas on dead server with YOU. Go rather farm your own guild to RBG.
    Edited: June 4, 2016

9. June 4, 2016  
    Well it's same thing with half of pve and half of ruthless lock that I was playing a week for fun against dk who is playing years.

Edit:

yes right, as you already brought the most OP comb here (donor hunter & donor rogue)

Btw I'm done with conversation about arenas on dead server with YOU. Go rather farm your own guild to RBG.
    Nice dodge kek

10. June 4, 2016  

11. June 4, 2016  
    As you with RBG ^^
    Don't even bother we can't argue with an scout. We are way too bad for him sadly we will never reach his 1.8k mmr
    #tear

12. June 4, 2016  
    Tdot pls /w me when you que 2s i need some mmr :)

13. June 4, 2016  
    Ahhhh the good ol' forum trashtalk fiesta. Love it.

14. June 4, 2016  
    Grats on http://cata.openwow.com/achievement=5363 Abbi! Too bad <Bloodthirsty> isn't as cool as Scout/Squire/Servant

15. June 4, 2016  
    Almost lost to u? lol
    U didnt force my litchborne untill the last moments of arena and u already died 30 sec into the match lol. Next time dont Disengage before my grip hehe.
    What is this? BG players talking about arenas in a BG thread?! PLOT TWIST :D

"Make your own Arena thread and you can post any SS to show how good you are" (if I remember right, it was something like this :p)

First ... 172526272829 ... Last