1. May 2, 2016  
    One thing is .My team outclasses yours. Fatality has around 9 wins vs Anarchy vs 14-15 losses and your other losses are from infected .Witch means Half of your losses are from my guild that leads you in wins and you have a negative rated bg score vs Anarchy inc witch in fact puts you below us.
    second thing is where did you come with all those random scores that arent even accurate.You guys dont even know our real winning score.
    3rd thing is...Il make sure to know when your next rated bg is and snipe the **** out of you and gy farm you and skull**** Tclick while putting a ****ing flag in his ***.I dont care vs who you will run we will in fact SNIPE YOU !I Ive people in Mystic to tell me that ive also spies in your guild so it would be fairy easy! its official try to queue rated bgs in peace now buddy.We will destroy you so you better be ready and queue in fear.
    also last thing
    Fatalility 9wins -14-15 losses
    Anarchy inc 14-15 wins -9 losses vs Fatality . Who is better punks? dont make me look through all my recordings and find all the freaking videos weve beaten the **** out of you and specially the time we were having a 6-0 winning streak vs you clowns.Beg me to go easy again Tclick i do miss that side of you when you were actually acting more of an adult and been honest.Now your nothing but a clown.
    Anarchy beats Fatality and out classes you in anything.My people are ready to face anyone unlike yours half assed wanna be r2 guild
    Anarchy inc 15wins
    Fatality 9
    Between the two guilds we know already whos better
    Peace out stupid clowns. See ya on the Snipe day!
    One thing is, you're a backpedaling ice lancing spamming homo-queer lying hypocrite. Let me explain, back in the day when FATALITY was somewhat newly formed we did lose quite some games against <Gaynarchy Incest>, main reason because you guys ALWAYS got 3-4 BiS geared non-guildies to compensate the lack of intelligence of your guildies, while FATALITY ALWAYS went with 10/10 FATALITY members in RBGs, when it was 10v10 pure guild fights you guys got stomped 4 times in a row and the score was 5-1 till you got guys like Arson, Bakura and a few other guys to aid your pathetic team against the might of the rank 1 guild, we indeed started to lose some games in a row when that happened, but you're ignoring the fact that was almost a year ago and that we got some top PvP players to join both FATALITY AND Chemical, ironically enough some of said players were former Gaynarchy members. If you honestly think you'd currently beat FATALITY 6-0 then you're borderline delusional.

Aside from what happened in the past, since we stopped facing Anarchy altogether duo to some personal issues with its homo GM (will get into that point shortly) we've been on a winning streak against PFB, beat Chemical, beat DDS and finally beat the so called 'arena heroes' team. Meanwhile you were (and still are) getting annihilated by DONORS almost weekly to the point you reached a negative and became the laughing stock of Neltharion community.

Now the reason we'd stopped queuing vs anarchy is because, in case you remember, you'd acted like a total scumbag by deceiving Infected's GM and baited him into facing a team he wasn't intending to play against, and when Tdot called you out for being a liar you couldn't contain your autism and barked at him repeatedly and bashed FATALITY in the process, why would we want to deal with such disrespectful people like yourself?

All in all, FATALITY has been improving and growing in numbers (despite the fact the realm is slowly 'dying') to the point that we established an extension on alliance side. To back up my point, in the past few months our RBG score is 20-6, while yours is 0-13, so instead of looking at past statistics why not take a look at current or OVERALL statistics? Overall is 32-27 for FATALITY, 8-22 for Gaynarchy. If you honestly think your guild is anywhere as good as FATALITY then you're borderline delusional, yet again.

Merc out
    Edited: May 2, 2016

2. May 2, 2016  
    One thing is, you're a backpedaling ice lancing spamming homo-queer lying hypocrite. Let me explain, back in the day when FATALITY was somewhat newly formed we did lose quite some games against <Gaynarchy Incest>, main reason because you guys ALWAYS got 3-4 BiS geared non-guildies to compensate the lack of intelligence of your guildies, while FATALITY ALWAYS went with 10/10 FATALITY members in RBGs, when it was 10v10 pure guild fights you guys got stomped 4 times in a row and the score was 5-1 till you got guys like Arson, Bakura and a few other guys to aid your pathetic team against the might of the rank 1 guild, we indeed started to lose some games in a row when that happened, but you're ignoring the fact that was almost a year ago and that we got some top PvP players to join both FATALITY AND Chemical, ironically enough some of said players were former Gaynarchy members. If you honestly think you'd currently beat FATALITY 6-0 then you're borderline delusional.

Aside from what happened in the past, since we stopped facing Anarchy altogether duo to some personal issues with its homo GM (will get into that point shortly) we've been on a winning streak against PFB, beat Chemical, beat DDS and finally beat the so called 'arena heroes' team. Meanwhile you were (and still are) getting annihilated by DONORS almost weekly to the point you reached a negative and became the laughing stock of Neltharion community.

Now the reason we'd stopped queuing vs anarchy is because, in case you remember, you'd acted like a total scumbag by deceiving Infected's GM and baited him into facing a team he wasn't intending to play against, and when Tdot called you out for being a liar you couldn't contain your autism and barked at him repeatedly and bashed FATALITY in the process, why would we want to deal with such disrespectful people like yourself?

All in all, FATALITY has been improving and growing in numbers (despite the fact the realm is slowly 'dying') to the point that we established an extension on alliance side. To back up my point, in the past few months our RBG score is 20-6, while yours is 0-13, so instead of looking at past statistics why not take a look at current or OVERALL statistics? Overall is 32-27 for FATALITY, 8-22 for Gaynarchy. If you honestly think your guild is anywhere as good as FATALITY then you're borderline delusional, yet again.

Merc out
    I honestly believe we will go 6-0 on you anytime. and weve about 20total rated bgs wins not 8 u pathetic noobhead.
    My team will beat you guys even without me on it.So feel free to schedule games with Cyonide anytime if you have the balls and are ready to get defeated.
    And bout talking bout lying and stabbing ppls backs .Ask your gm tclick how is done,He has backstabbed the whole server so far.

3. May 2, 2016  
    guys to aid your pathetic team against the might of the rank 1 guild
    Fatality is for sure not rank 1 guild, and from what it looks like you're both arguing for the r2 guild not #1.

4. May 3, 2016  
    .Il make sure to know when your next rated bg is and snipe the **** out of you and gy farm you and skull**** Tclick while putting a ****ing flag in his ***.I dont care vs who you will run we will in fact SNIPE YOU !I Ive people in Mystic to tell me that ive also spies in your guild so it would be fairy easy! its official try to queue rated bgs in peace now buddy.We will destroy you so you better be ready and queue in fear.
    also last thing

you clearly arent too bright, im mainly going to be doing rated bgs multiple times a week vs fatality with chemical at random times, it wont even be scheduled so good luck finding an exact time also maybe just maybe you never thought that we are all on TS or skype making sure we get the same BG so it would literally be impossible for you to even snipe either of my guilds. however you are certainly welcome to try and waste possibly hours of your time fail sniping people ... you know maybe you should do that so you can queue 10 v 0 a dozen times and fix ur RBG record as a guild so people dont laugh at your 8 - 22. its a shame you need to snipe I guess thats what anarchy has come to i guess : / a guild where even its own members are tired of losing its last 13 RBGs and a GM saying they are close when in reality you are not. btw thanks for fckubtch and candy they are great additions to my alliance guild ... more will follow its only a matter of time ... the stronger chemical gets the weaker your guild becomes im excited for a few of your rbg core members to join soon if you dont promise what you planned to do and beat donors no one wants to lose 13 straight rbgs and to continue being fed bullsh*t lies about how "close we are" to beating them, also challenger even offered if i wanted to merge chemical with mystic which would only provide us with the biggest PvP guild on alliance only further more drawing more of your guildies away from your guild providing and active and winning environment along with some of the best PvPers on the server that will constantly do arenas or do Rated BGs .

while i focus on taking all your decent members , challenger is going to destroy your guild from the inside, plans are already being made ... the end of anarchy is coming im going to be the 1st to say it now
    Edited: May 3, 2016

5. May 3, 2016  
    you clearly arent too bright, im mainly going to be doing rated bgs multiple times a week vs fatality with chemical at random times, it wont even be scheduled so good luck finding an exact time also maybe just maybe you never thought that we are all on TS or skype making sure we get the same BG so it would literally be impossible for you to even snipe either of my guilds. however you are certainly welcome to try and waste possibly hours of your time fail sniping people ... you know maybe you should do that so you can queue 10 v 0 a dozen times and fix ur RBG record as a guild so people dont laugh at your 8 - 22. its a shame you need to snipe I guess thats what anarchy has come to i guess : / a guild where even its own members are tired of losing its last 13 RBGs and a GM saying they are close when in reality you are not. btw thanks for fckubtch and candy they are great additions to my alliance guild ... more will follow its only a matter of time ... the stronger chemical gets the weaker your guild becomes im excited for a few of your rbg core members to join soon if you dont promise what you planned to do and beat donors no one wants to lose 13 straight rbgs and to continue being fed bullsh*t lies about how "close we are" to beating them, also challenger even offered if i wanted to merge chemical with mystic which would only provide us with the biggest PvP guild on alliance only further more drawing more of your guildies away from your guild providing and active and winning environment along with some of the best PvPers on the server that will constantly do arenas or do Rated BGs .

while i focus on taking all your decent members , challenger is going to destroy your guild from the inside, plans are already being made ... the end of anarchy is coming im going to be the 1st to say it now
    Cool story bro.Id like to see it

6. May 3, 2016  
    btw thanks for fckubtch and candy they are great additions to my alliance guild ... more will follow its only a matter of time ... the stronger chemical gets the weaker your guild becomes im excited for a few of your rbg core members to join soon if you dont promise what you planned to do and beat donors no one wants to lose 13 straight rbgs and to continue being fed bullsh*t lies about how "close we are" to beating them, also challenger even offered if i wanted to merge chemical with mystic which would only provide us with the biggest PvP guild on alliance only further more drawing more of your guildies away from your guild providing and active and winning environment along with some of the best PvPers on the server that will constantly do arenas or do Rated BGs .

I'd just like to say that i'm pretty sure candy was never part of our guild, and I would love to see you get any of our core members to join you.

the stronger chemical gets the weaker your guild becomes
    Wat?

7. May 3, 2016  
    I'd just like to say that i'm pretty sure candy was never part of our guild, and I would love to see you get any of our core members to join you.
    Oh she was, Berzer even Q _ Q in her whispers. Apparently I blackmail people into joining my guild which is hilarious

but i find it ironic that berzer calls me a blackmailer when he is one himself and i mean really

Also I know a Druid and shaman that's tempted to leave but il leave you to figure out who they are. As Berzer says ... Make sure to keep your guildies happy ... No one likes to lose .. Especially 13 times in a

Edited: May 3, 2016

8. May 3, 2016  

9. May 3, 2016  

10. May 3, 2016  
    BG heroes crack me up.

No coordination required whatsoever, just pop burst and whoever reached the furthest into their wallet wins.

Go arenas instead, but not you tdot, already farmed you.

11. May 3, 2016  
    Arena heroes crack me up.

No coordination required whatsoever, just pop burst and whoever reached the furthest into their wallet wins.

Go RBGs instead
    Fixed that for you :*

12. May 4, 2016  
    Fixed that for you :*
    That's ironic coming from a duel hero.

13. May 4, 2016  
    That's ironic coming from a duel hero.
    I think you'll find I'm a PvE hero.

14. May 4, 2016  
    I think you'll find I'm a PvE hero.
    I beg to differ.

15. May 4, 2016  
    BG heroes crack me up.

Go arenas instead, but not you tdot, already farmed you.
    Another rat surfacing from the dalaran sewers just to repeat some worn out line. Next time you want to make a post like this, do feel free to use those extraordinary coordination skills of yours and click the cancel button instead of post.

First ... 789101119 ... Last