1. May 11, 2016  
    I have 6 Paladins...I've already said this. I just don't feel like you need to know them all, I have nothing to prove as I have said countless times that achievements, titles and ratings mean nothing on this server. Only on retail. There was no dodge, you wanted to know why I haven't shown proof of me being 2.5k despite being called out as a 2.2k kappa Paladin. I think my 2.5k Disc is enough to counter that, don't you?
    Nice dodge brah, but as you might have noticed I refrained from mentioning your paladins in my previous post because I well knew you were gonna use the "I just don't feel like you need to know them" excuse, which is why I had to focus my attention on your partners instead. Lemme repeat myself, you've claimed that you hit 2.5k with a DK whose highest rating is 2.2k (team and personal ones) and she publicly admitted it's her only DK on Nelth, exact same thing applies to Arson's case. I did not call you out for being a 2.2k paladin, just for being a liar. But regardless, you may continue to dodge me if you want, I cannot blame you :^)

2. May 11, 2016  

3. May 11, 2016  
    I never dodge people. Never. It's not dodging if i play couple times, or even once, against good players at high rating, and i lose, and after the lose, i stop. It is just smart to not que against them, isn't that right? Why would i feed better players, if i still can go higher by facing people as good as i am. You clearly haven't played Warrior since moltdown in Neltharion. You can call it high horsing if i say that i was highest mmr warrior during that season. But there you just show that you can't simply understand the fact that i just said. I WAS HIGHEST MMR WARRIOR. Okay. I play Warrior. I am highest mmr. Mmr is 2.55k. Have you done better since moltdown? No, so please, go f**k yourself :D I've never heard of you, and i propably won't hear, expect here in forums, calling others bad, while hiding behind your forum name. Very nice plays mate.

2.2k achviement is new 1k achviement? That just doesn't make any sense. 2.2k is highest 2's achviement that you can get ( I tell you this becouse you seem to have some mental problems, just to make it easier for you). There is not many teams queing above 2.5k, so it is good to be above that, compared to the average level of team ratings at the ends of seasons. Isn't that correct aswell? There is players still playing that are clearly better than me, even tho most of them are playing alot easier spec's to master and to solve in this patch. I haven't tried to push for a gladiator so far, and you should notice this from (as example) my team mates and combinations. Why would i ever pick up random combinations and non experienced players to play with, if i could just ask 2,9k players to go with? This is becouse i play this game for fun. Without putting alot of efforts in it, i have still gotten 3 Rivals easily. When you can understand this, you should understand why i am not "rank one player", even tho i hear alot from good players that i am best balance druid here. I don't tell it to others, becouse i can be wrong. I might not tho.
    I haven't played Warrior since moltdown, true, I generally stopped playing Warriors after seeing Ret. Paladins doing more damage with their dots so I cba play the class; I don't care if you're the highest MMR warrior, if anything, I've seen better warriors (Sereneblade) farm impossibly to beat teams as a warrior, but what does your MMR have to do with you being your warrior? I don't care if you played at 2.5+ mmr, that's literally the new normal bracket for sub-to-average decent players, what are you getting at? You can go ahead and say you are 2.5 mmr, but at the end of the day, they're just going to look at you being a 2.3 Warrior (in fact, I was actually a 2.3 warrior in 4.0.6 in 3s, but that's a different story). 2.2 is the highest 2s achievement, yet Warmane 'nerfed' the arena system so that you gain more points overall, hence, why you're able to get a 3s title even though you are a sub-average player. If you ACTUALLY played 4.0.6 or 4.3.4 (earliest seasons of it) you would know how realistic and difficult it was to actually get 2200, not 20 wins, it actually took 100+ games to win with your MMR and that's with queueing with people at your MMR too.

Yes, keep gloating about your non-impressive 10 win Rival title, I'm truly impressed, you made an impression of us all, actually. You're clearly not a Rank 1 player, I already proved that, but if you want, we can log Warsong so we can measure how big our genitals are (inb4 warsong dead realm, i don't play it anymore either).

btw guys, MMR>Rating, because I played at 2500 mmr and I got farmed down to 2300 MMR, but I indeed did play at 2500 that's what counts, not my rating, because I require special attention because I play hard classes boo hoo ):

cya at 2.3 mmr again lmfao
    Edited: May 11, 2016

4. May 11, 2016  
    I haven't played Warrior since moltdown, true, I generally stopped playing Warriors after seeing Ret. Paladins doing more damage with their dots so I cba play the class; I don't care if you're the highest MMR warrior, if anything, I've seen better warriors (Sereneblade) farm impossibly to beat teams as a warrior, but what does your MMR have to do with you being your warrior? I don't care if you played at 2.5+ mmr, that's literally the new normal bracket for sub-to-average decent players, what are you getting at? You can go ahead and say you are 2.5 mmr, but at the end of the day, they're just going to look at you being a 2.3 Warrior (in fact, I was actually a 2.3 warrior in 4.0.6 in 3s, but that's a different story). 2.2 is the highest 2s achievement, yet Warmane 'nerfed' the arena system so that you gain more points overall, hence, why you're able to get a 3s title even though you are a sub-average player. If you ACTUALLY played 4.0.6 or 4.3.4 (earliest seasons of it) you would know how realistic and difficult it was to actually get 2200, not 20 wins, it actually took 100+ games to win with your MMR and that's with queueing with people at your MMR too.

Yes, keep gloating about your non-impressive 10 win Rival title, I'm truly impressed, you made an impression of us all, actually. You're clearly not a Rank 1 player, I already proved that, but if you want, we can log Warsong so we can measure how big our genitals are (inb4 warsong dead realm, i don't play it anymore either).

btw guys, MMR>Rating, because I played at 2500 mmr and I got farmed down to 2300 MMR, but I indeed did play at 2500 that's what counts, not my rating, because I require special attention because I play hard classes boo hoo ):

cya at 2.3 mmr again lmfao
    Yeah, right. Your attitude is bringing up your mental problems once again. I said already earlier, that you won't believe that i was at 2.5k mmr, so why do you waste your time still talking about that? There is so low amount of gladiators anyways, so it's not a miracle that i haven't gone for them. About farming somebody in arena, how you definy that correct? Is it farming if i win him once and then he stops playing cuz i am simply just playing better comb? Or is it farming when he gets pist as f**k and logs other characters to snipe me, and gets couple of wins. Is that farming then? You already did admit it by yourself, you did change to play ret, even tho we still haven't ever heard of you before, which is clearly one of the easiest spec's right now. PvE items are giving most benefits on that already overpowered spec, compared to warrior or balance druid in 2's. You are comparing again Warmane and Retail, what's the point on that? You know very well that these 2 arena ranking and rating systems could be from totally differend games. What is the thing that makes your tiny mind to think trough all these things just to prove me wrong. Have i "farmed" you or something to make you this mad? We can talk it trough if it's disturbing you so much. In your answer, you are talking once again like i'd be playing alone these 2's and 3's(!). They are arena brackets where you play with other players, not alone. I don't want to say that i am better than others, so at this point i won't blame my teammates. All i say that we're not so experienced, and we don't dream of making a career of playing this game. (This was a definition for all those guys who plays only arenas and acts pro without achviewing anything) At this point, you could tell us your own characters and what you've achviewed. If you're not multi gladiator in warmane, i will stop talking with you on this thread. It's just pointless then. You will just prove that you're actually an awful player, even tho you use all your recourses to tryhard in 2's, (mostlikely as a ret or rogue clearly)

I will reach some nice mmr's and ratings this season, don't worry. We'll see at 2,6k mmr if you ever get up there.

Neurotech

5. May 11, 2016  
    Yeah, right. Your attitude is bringing up your mental problems once again. I said already earlier, that you won't believe that i was at 2.5k mmr, so why do you waste your time still talking about that? There is so low amount of gladiators anyways, so it's not a miracle that i haven't gone for them. About farming somebody in arena, how you definy that correct? Is it farming if i win him once and then he stops playing cuz i am simply just playing better comb? Or is it farming when he gets pist as f**k and logs other characters to snipe me, and gets couple of wins. Is that farming then? You already did admit it by yourself, you did change to play ret, even tho we still haven't ever heard of you before, which is clearly one of the easiest spec's right now. PvE items are giving most benefits on that already overpowered spec, compared to warrior or balance druid in 2's. You are comparing again Warmane and Retail, what's the point on that? You know very well that these 2 arena ranking and rating systems could be from totally differend games. What is the thing that makes your tiny mind to think trough all these things just to prove me wrong. Have i "farmed" you or something to make you this mad? We can talk it trough if it's disturbing you so much. In your answer, you are talking once again like i'd be playing alone these 2's and 3's(!). They are arena brackets where you play with other players, not alone. I don't want to say that i am better than others, so at this point i won't blame my teammates. All i say that we're not so experienced, and we don't dream of making a career of playing this game. (This was a definition for all those guys who plays only arenas and acts pro without achviewing anything) At this point, you could tell us your own characters and what you've achviewed. If you're not multi gladiator in warmane, i will stop talking with you on this thread. It's just pointless then. You will just prove that you're actually an awful player, even tho you use all your recourses to tryhard in 2's, (mostlikely as a ret or rogue clearly)

I will reach some nice mmr's and ratings this season, don't worry. We'll see at 2,6k mmr if you ever get up there.

Neurotech
    LOL, first of all, where did I say I started playing Ret. Paladin because of Warriors? You clearly are mentally incapable of reading simple, short, and concise sentences that it confuses it, my apologies, I'll use simpler words in context to help you understand. Where am I talking about farming? All I said was that no one should count your MMR over your ratings, it's so silly that you have that mentality, which is why you will stay below 2.5 mmr on most of your toons.
    Again, another example you cannot read, that I literally can't even (starbucks white girl moment).

Since you clearly haven't been with Warmane for a long time, you don't know that Warmane (Molten) used the actual arena system that retail uses, prior to the current arena mmr/system we have today (or close to it, in that regard), that made 2200 achievements actually difficult to get, which is why 3k rating was a HUGE thing back then, because it was actually difficult to achieve, not from 20-30 games won at the mmr) No, I don't play Warmane seriously anymore, you can see it from how often I play (only for BGs or to talk with old friends, run a couple of arena games then go on our way).

Let's log Warsong right now, I'd rather show you my characters rather than boast about it here on statistics (which you could clearly do later)

6. May 11, 2016  
    LOL, first of all, where did I say I started playing Ret. Paladin because of Warriors? You clearly are mentally incapable of reading simple, short, and concise sentences that it confuses it, my apologies, I'll use simpler words in context to help you understand. Where am I talking about farming? All I said was that no one should count your MMR over your ratings, it's so silly that you have that mentality, which is why you will stay below 2.5 mmr on most of your toons.
    Again, another example you cannot read, that I literally can't even (starbucks white girl moment).

Since you clearly haven't been with Warmane for a long time, you don't know that Warmane (Molten) used the actual arena system that retail uses, prior to the current arena mmr/system we have today (or close to it, in that regard), that made 2200 achievements actually difficult to get, which is why 3k rating was a HUGE thing back then, because it was actually difficult to achieve, not from 20-30 games won at the mmr) No, I don't play Warmane seriously anymore, you can see it from how often I play (only for BGs or to talk with old friends, run a couple of arena games then go on our way).

Let's log Warsong right now, I'd rather show you my characters rather than boast about it here on statistics (which you could clearly do later)
    Alright, you still didn't tell that who should i contact in warsong. I play mainly in Neltharion, so that's why i don't have anything achviewed in warsong. I log Warsong only to play 3's or to cap my friends characters, so i could play 3's with them later. I've played in Molten / Warmane since August 2012. I did start from literally nothing back then in Warsong, and it took almost 2 years from me to get into this game and understand everything. I made my first druid that i started to play with at start of 2014. Anyways, hit me up in Warsong

7. May 11, 2016  
    I'm a dumbass homo-queer who likes to brag about reaching an average MMR on a semi-dead realm as a class that hardly anyone plays and I successfully managed to achieve a slightly above average title with 17-30 score, I also like to constantly post ebola-ridden walls of text on forums desperately hoping people will recognize me as the best druid on warmane.

Neurotrash
    Medan, you got butthurt for this conversation in a forum or private server? You almost made it fun, but then you propably forgot that i have never said that i claim myself as best. Please, try again

8. May 11, 2016  
    Medan, you got butthurt for this conversation in a forum or private server? You almost made it fun, but then you propably forgot that i have never said that i claim myself as best. Please, try again
    Lo siento señor, my 6 years old cousin typed that **** while I was AFK, I deleted the post and rebuked him for that. I apologize once more.

9. May 11, 2016  
    Lo siento señor, my 6 years old cousin typed that **** while I was AFK, I deleted the post and rebuked him for that. I apologize once more.
    Yeah, right. Whatever

10. May 11, 2016  
    I bet your farts smell like bakery fresh cinnamon rolls.

11. May 13, 2016  
    I remember back in the ol' Warsong days where Neuro use to beg Jdmt to lend him one of his gladiator characters so he could feel good about himself. Those were the days <3.

POGCHAMP :3

12. May 17, 2016  
    We are anarchy, we lose 74% of our RBGs, have not posted RBG videos on YouTube because we get farmed every time and trash talk teams on YouTube all at the same time!

We are anarchy! Beware! And be afraid!

Our best RBG video to date

Think twice before you question the 8 and 22

All hail our backpedaling god Berzer

"We the bestest" - DJ Kaled
    Edited: May 17, 2016

13. May 17, 2016  
    We are anarchy, we lose 74% of our RBGs, have not posted RBG videos on YouTube because we get farmed every time and trash talk teams on YouTube all at the same time!

We are anarchy! Beware! And be afraid!

Our best RBG video to date

Think twice before you question the 8 and 22

All hail our backpedaling god Berzer

"We the bestest" - DJ Kaled
    LOL. Holy **** that is kinda sad Berzer...talk about salt.

14. May 17, 2016  
    I remember back in the ol' Warsong days where Neuro use to beg Jdmt to lend him one of his gladiator characters so he could feel good about himself. Those were the days <3.

POGCHAMP :3
    Some proof please? :D

15. May 17, 2016  
    what is sad is Medan doin absolutely everything to **** with me .Even making a Recruiting Anarchy topic?and all that crap?and im the one who goes too far when im saying the truth :D
    I could very well dig all the videos weve beaten fatality and upload em on my channel so you guys see actually how many wins we got.And about just 12 videos of em are vs fatality so your 8-22 *****ic lie of a score can be stuck in your *** Medan.
    About the rest theres no salt theres just defending my guild from Cancer people from Fatality,.
    All they do is talk on the forums and dodge. I see nothing manly in hiding behind a keyboard.
    You guys suck and you will do for ever.

PS. Medan i wonder how much more screenshots of stuff i said you got on me.Should finally put them all out at same time you know
    Ive no interest in dealing with *****s anymore so please give me all you got since your jokes are getting really boring

First ... 142223242526 ... Last