1. [Manual: Heavy Frostweave Bandage]

Hello,

can anyone please enlighten me where this is supposed to drop? I tried the retail stuff, and it`s not working like that.

2. It drops so often that i thought you will complain that it's too easy to obtain

3. Thank you for your most illuminating comment!
    Next please.

4. Whenever I went into Utgarde Keep, it always dropped for me from the first boss.

5. Any chance of it dropping off some non-instanced area?

6. Iirc it drops from most dungeons and world mobs above 74 or 75. In any case, i got it at 72 by just going to Zul'Drak and killing some random undead/troll mobs.

7. How many of them did you kill, if you can still recall? Like, did you get it on your first few mobs or did you kill your fair share of them

8. It drops so often that i thought you will complain that it's too easy to obtain
    This man speaks the truth. I must have deleted a 50 of those stupid books already along with Northern Cloth Scavenging.

Do a bunch of dungeons and you'll get it.

9. I think 390 First Aid is the requirement for it to drop.

10. This man speaks the truth. I must have deleted a 50 of those stupid books already along with Northern Cloth Scavenging.

Do a bunch of dungeons and you'll get it.
    I can confirm. It's usually the first boss encounter

11. Any chance of it dropping off some non-instanced area?
    Instanced areas do not concern me.

12. Instanced areas do not concern me.
    I realize that, however you must understand that you are severely handicapping yourself for not wanting to go into an instance. Same thing with uncommon and rare quality items, they just drop far more often on elites, which are much rarer outside of dungeons.

13. I got mine after about 50 kills in the wowhead comment area