1. We need a NEW PvE Server (pls)

Waited in a 2000 people que today. for 3 hours just to play lol Can't we just get another server maybe start fresh ? like redo the entire 60 cap months 70 cap months etc > but with already all of the bugs fixed it would be better then having to wait 3 hours. AND would encourage new players LOTS of players don't play when they have to "Catch up" So a new start would bring in lots of new faces for sure. and EVEN better its a PvE server so would cater to more folks.

Just an idea. Thanks!

Heres a strawpol to gage some people.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10035235
    Edited: April 24, 2016

2. You know it is not "just to make a new server". There is a lot of stuff to consider. Server cost, server fixing, etc.

Also, there will always be people that will have to "catch up" with the rest. If you think about it, the server has not released all instances yet, so you have a great chance to "catch up" before stuff like other raids releases.
    -Later on there will be people that will need to "catch up" with the server you want too.

Read this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?241277

DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
    A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs.
    Realm mergers - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.
    Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.

Good luck :P

3. They could increase the capacity but honestly having more then 7-8k on a server makes it too packed. I just think having a new server would fix alot of issues.

4. There is a lot of diffrent opinions on how big the cap should be. I know many people like it high capped, and some don't. Even tho, as they have said:

"Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary."

I guess we just have to wait and see :)

5. no we dont, its been long time since we had such huge population :)

6. In order for us to commit resources to a new server, we'd need to know two things with absolute certainty. #1 That this is a stable and frequent population, and not just some sort of hype reaction (Ulduar is coming this week, for example). #2 That we are completely unable to have space on the server to compensate for the large population (we are still working on increasing stability so we can further increase the cap).

7. I agree with OP. Server is at 11k ever since Nostalrius was shut down. I'm fine with that, more people to play with it. But if this keeps up there will be needed one more 1x realm.

And I would much like it to be PvE.

8. There's now a 3k que.. this is getting crazy lol

This que could be another server with almost more pop then Warmanes other servers rofl

9. You know it is not "just to make a new server". There is a lot of stuff to consider. Server cost, server fixing, etc.

DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
    A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs.
    Realm mergers - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.
    Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.

Good luck :P
    Well that is a dumb policy. Don't make suggestions? Because what players want doesn't matter at all?
    I made a similar thread to discuss a possible new x1 server like Lordaeron, it was deleted almost as soon as it was posted.
    Today the queue for Lordaeron is over 3k.. 3k? Most private servers have trouble keeping a population of 1000 and here we have over 3k people that want to play but can not. Clearly more players want another x1 exp rate server or they would play the other two servers that are merging. There is a reason over 3k ppl are in queue. There is the demand, now we need the supply.

There's now a 3k que.. this is getting crazy lol

This que could be another server with almost more pop then Warmanes other servers rofl
    Right? you would think a queue that is larger then most private servers population would be enough demand to want to open a new server to meet that demand.

10. I agree with OP. Server is at 11k ever since Nostalrius was shut down. I'm fine with that, more people to play with it. But if this keeps up there will be needed one more 1x realm.

And I would much like it to be PvE.
    except you don't know that as FACT.

this should be a complete non-issue right now.

it should only be looked at AFTER the Ulduar hype has hit us.

11. Well that is a dumb policy. Don't make suggestions? Because what players want doesn't matter at all?
    I made a similar thread to discuss a possible new x1 server like Lordaeron, it was deleted almost as soon as it was posted.
    Today the queue for Lordaeron is over 3k.. 3k? Most private servers have trouble keeping a population of 1000 and here we have over 3k people that want to play but can not. Clearly more players want another x1 exp rate server or they would play the other two servers that are merging. There is a reason over 3k ppl are in queue. There is the demand, now we need the supply.
    That's a rule for the suggestion section of the forum only. You are more than welcome to talk about it here. The purpose of the rule is mainly against the suggestion of creating a TBC, WoD, Legion realms and the like. The purpose of those rules are explained there within the rules. We keep track of everything that goes on, and if we feel there is a necessity for a new realm, then we will consider making one.

Right? you would think a queue that is larger then most private servers population would be enough demand to want to open a new server to meet that demand.
    Agreed, but it has been increasing over the last few days. We don't know if this will be a consistent number or not, or if we can mitigate it with upgrades to the realm.

12. except you don't know that as FACT.

this should be a complete non-issue right now.

it should only be looked at AFTER the Ulduar hype has hit us.
    A non issues? a 3k queue and multiple hour wait time is a non-issue? Good joke.

That's a rule for the suggestion section of the forum only. You are more than welcome to talk about it here. The purpose of the rule is mainly against the suggestion of creating a TBC, WoD, Legion realms and the like. The purpose of those rules are explained there within the rules. We keep track of everything that goes on, and if we feel there is a necessity for a new realm, then we will consider making one.

Agreed, but it has been increasing over the last few days. We don't know if this will be a consistent number or not, or if we can mitigate it with upgrades to the realm.
    I am new here so having this large queue and wait time is all I have experienced. Thnx for the explanation :) cleared up my confusion.

13. yes, it is, right now.

launching another server just because there's a queue on the busiest day of the week is a bit premature.

there are so many factors to consider before just throwing another server up. it's not that simple.

14. But this is very discouraging to new players and will turn many away. I have tried to get my group of 10 to play but they can not stand the wait and not being able to play many hours of the day. They are going to another server.. much lower quality :( I love this server.. But i WANT to be able to play when we all have the time to get together.

I see the server cap is at 12k now, should help some :)
    I just need to say Thank you so much to the Warmane team. This is such a great service you offer. Never thought I would get to enjoy THIS game again. Can not thank you enough.

15. Yep, we increased the cap to 12k. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the queue problem. Let us know if you experience lag on the realm.

123 Last