1. Feral dmg ?

Hello there , today i just did a duel on my feral and i thought my bleed dmg was just way lower then it used to be
    i'm playing retail since like 2-3 weeks so it might be that i got used to retail ?
    I barely play on Warmane atm but i will come back once they release pridefull which will be in 3 days if im right ? :D

2. Id say it heavily depends on your gear. I wasnt really happy with my damage till i got my Grievous wepon. And the 80% resil seems a lot to chew threw without Prideful gear.
    Edited: April 24, 2016

3. Just wanna point out that warrior bleeds tick more than feral Rip ( even with trinket procs and all buffs up)

4. My bleeds seem fine, in fact full bleeds can outdamage warrior second wind

5. My bleeds seem fine, in fact full bleeds can outdamage warrior second wind
    Id like to see a screenshot of your bleed damage. Currently my top crit was 26k rip (in a duel) with all cd's (self buffed, no flask,potion or food buff). With full Pridefull gear we should be able to do around 40k crits with bleeds so we have to wait and see. If that dosen't happen there must be a bug in the formula. Atm arms warrs can get to 28k deep wounds ticks without much effort wich makes me a sad kitty.

6. Id like to see a screenshot of your bleed damage. Currently my top crit was 26k rip (in a duel) with all cd's (self buffed, no flask,potion or food buff). With full Pridefull gear we should be able to do around 40k crits with bleeds so we have to wait and see. If that dosen't happen there must be a bug in the formula. Atm arms warrs can get to 28k deep wounds ticks without much effort wich makes me a sad kitty.
    this is pretty much why i rerolled to resto xd

7. well 5.4 arms bleed was insane :) you could do 340k+ dps easily in pvp gear on fights like Norushen or Pride (I mean aoe add-rich fights) and even in pvp 50k+ crits.
    Retail runs with another patch/expansion, feral damage was mediocre in 5.4