1. 3.3.5 BiS Holy paladin gear..? Pre-Heroics, Pre-Raid?

I've been looking around for a while as I am level 79 on my Paladin who I leveled as Ret but can't seem to find the answer.. Anyways I am planning on switching to Holy once I get to level 80.. Does anyone have a list or advice on what to do first? Should I grind rep to buy rep items, buy the int pvp set to start healing in dungeons.. Certain quests to do to get a good libram, shield, weapon, etc..? What heroic do I start with (When I get up to that point...)?

2. I'm just going to go off the top of mt head, so it'll be a mess at a glance, but i'll outline what you should be doing before you can get routinely accepted into 25m raids. Of course this is all without a guild to raid with, if you have, all the better.

Try to get items as you go in present normal dungeons, once you can then work on heroics or get guildies/friends to carry you in FoSPoS, there's quite a few items that can raise your GS and give you sufficient stats for toc10/25 normal. ilvl200 libram is BiS. Battered Hilt quest for Weapon, you can get it for1k-2k. We used to cash in vote points for the 239 algalon shield back in the day, you can look into that or just farm it from somewhere, i believe there is a decent 219/232 shield somewhere in FoSPos or ToC, don't remember off the top of my head, but there definitely is the 245 shield from ToC25, but you'd be going up against the shamans for that. Belt from ICC trash lasts you till rs25, rep farm ring is a given. I recommend using vote points to get the Meteorite Crystal trinket along with the EoT intellect trinket, that should give you a sufficient mana pool, almost BiS, also anyone who tells you you can't roll on Solace of the Defeated is ******ed and doesn't know how to hpally. Keep an eye out for icc25 runs that take 5.2k GS, you'll probably not get far but there's still a sizable amount of decent loot to be won in the first 4 bosses, shield/hands/ring/mark. Good news is you only need 2pc to be baller on the healcharts, aim for head and shoulders- first 155 EoFs donezo. After you reach about 5.1-5.4 ish, you can start joining icc10s, you're more than well equipped to deal with anything until BPC, BQL might still be a little intense, but if you're skillful enough you'll be more than fine. VDW might take some learning.

Basically after doing all this and joining a few icc25s for a few weeks you should find yourself around 5.7/5.8, provided the loot gods and RNGesus are on your side that is. What makes it easier for hpala is that every pug raid only has one hpala anyway, so chances are you won't be fighting too much with people over most of your loot. Once you're 5.8 you can start joining LK runs by like Caylea (Deathwing) or something, I don't know how you're gonna fake an ach or convince them, but i'm sure there are ways.