1. VERY good prize :D :D any1 wants to buy ???
    Okay mate hahahaha :D

Imo, the price is too high. I doubt anyone would want to pay more than 400-500 Max for a character.

2. Also there's lots of characters with 0 gear and 0 playtime, people are paying instant lvl up and selling those chars for higher price... brains, need more brains:)

3. Also there's lots of characters with 0 gear and 0 playtime, people are paying instant lvl up and selling those chars for higher price... brains, need more brains:)
    They didn't pay, it's after the moltdown alts that people didn't bother gearing/playing.
    Hope after the tweaks prices get a bit realistic, currently my fully naked lvl 80 toon with no gear and achievements is valued at 170 coins -.- I'd let it go for 10.

4. When is character trading coming to Cata and MoP?

5. Weird my mage costs 550 coins roughly,and i have donated 600 coins for him roughly,so adjustment is nice.

6. I have a problem, when I press the Create sell it says: Invalid characters detected in character description. What does that mean?

7. Staff could consider scaling down total price at higher costs (like 200+) at least.

It would make it more appealing to donate and buy "full package".

Limit low level stuff from affecting total price. It's not appealing to buy furious gear. It's more in sellers and buyers interest if player deletes the furious pvp gear (which you gave for free, remember?).

8. I hope characters are valued through achievements + gear and not just through gear, if you value it through gear you can just calculate the coin value and instant lvl up and buy your own character.

9. Not if character you are selling costs roughly 20% cheaper then buying directly from marketplace.

10. They didn't pay, it's after the moltdown alts that people didn't bother gearing/playing.
    Hope after the tweaks prices get a bit realistic, currently my fully naked lvl 80 toon with no gear and achievements is valued at 170 coins -.- I'd let it go for 10.
    Clearly it's not fully naked. Because if it were, it wouldn't cost 170 coins. It has to have something in the bags of value. My 4k gs Warlock is valued at 132 coins.

11. Where are the notes that people Put with their character? I didnt saw any, of people just dont write notes?

12. See, here's the thing. There are people who want to get a fair value for their characters, approximately what they are worth. Undercutting like this would kill the fairness for everyone else involved. If you don't want to try and sell it for the amount suggested by the system, then don't sell it.
    I want to sell mine just to sell it fast and to be fair i has to benefit the buyer not the seller. I have a feeling that there wont be much buyers.

13. Not if character you are selling costs roughly 20% cheaper then buying directly from marketplace.
    That would kill the marketplace ;P

P.S. why cant I edit post in here? if I wanna add something or correct a typo.

14. See, here's the thing. There are people who want to get a fair value for their characters, approximately what they are worth. Undercutting like this would kill the fairness for everyone else involved. If you don't want to try and sell it for the amount suggested by the system, then don't sell it.
    Those people can pretty much sell their character for whatever coins they want, if no one buys them thats coz they aint worth it.

We are selling, so it should be us setting up the price while you(warmane) still get 15% of the coins involved.

Make a minimum price of 25 ot whatever to ANY trade and thats how it should be.

15. Still they would profit more if sellings would really go high thru roof.

First 123412 ... Last