1. May 2, 2016  
    So anywho buyed to now anything from this character trade ? T

2. May 2, 2016  
    why u didnt make a "swap characters" system?as i know about 90% of sellers just want try another class and their purpose of selling characters is just like "swap character".for example i want sell my dudu and get a warrior.so i just put my character and if a player who intrested to swap his warrior for a druid,he will accept transport.then i will accept too and soon both of us sold our characters and bought what was needed.just make this system too.its easier,cheaper,and doesnt have trade system problems.

3. May 2, 2016  
    Seller and buyer feelings have nothing to do with our calculations, so no, we won't allow players to define any amount they wish based on what they feel.
    Okay, thanks that question is answered. Now can Warmane staff the below quoted earlier?

Hello Warmane Staff, Please comment
    My questions are:

"You state the prices are already discounted from the marketplace prices for the characters value and what items come with it. How do you calculate the characters value on items you can not obtain through the marketplace?"

Since Warmane is calculating the values for characters for sale, there has to be some guidelines set. (Terms and Conditions), set by Warmane. The sellers need to know an itemized breakdown of how Warmane sets the prices. We need to know exactly what you base the value of the character that is up for sale for each realm (Deathwing, Ragnaros and Lordearon) as not every item is offered on the marketplace.

4. May 2, 2016  
    Unequip all items and check the character price > equip 1 item and check the price again, so you can see how much it is worth. Compare them to the same item in Marketplace.
    I still can not understand why achievement points are still included in price, since you can not obtain them via marketplace.
    We still are still waiting for Warmane staff to let the sellers know how they calculate the value of items not obtainable via marketplace for your character you are selling.

5. May 2, 2016  
    We still are still waiting for Warmane staff to let the sellers know how they calculate the value of items not obtainable via marketplace for your character you are selling.
    Is it really hard to make the proper math to see how the items are being evaluated?

Here I'll make a picture;

A BiS Protection Paladin, as example - 17 items (I will not even include the value of a tabard in this)

Counting that every single item in the marketplace (at least considered BiS) is evaluated in 23 coins that translates in a total of 391 coins.
    My Protection Paladin with every single "BiS" item is for sale with a minimum price of 341 with professions, tabard and other pieces of gear included in the process. You already have a discount of 50 coins. People are getting huge prices because they're keeping items in their bags.

If you translate that value without the other items included I would get a modest price of 313 coins. That literally converts into a 20% discount (rounding up numbers here).

Is it really that hard guys? C'mon...

6. May 2, 2016  
    Seller and buyer feelings have nothing to do with our calculations, so no, we won't allow players to define any amount they wish based on what they feel.
    Our feelings matter and I know it has nothing to do with your calculations. We all should understand Warmane will not allow us to set the prices on our characters we wish to sale. I did quote that I asked how the community feels about Warmane calculating the prices for their characters. We do not have a breakdown or Ballpark value figures. And on Lordaeron Realm,
    (Not having Armory) How does the buyer feel about buying a character, sight unseen? Meaning not knowing what the actual character looks like or what type of gear its has. The seller can put in the description as 5k GS PvP or Pvp, but what is the name of the gear etc...

7. May 2, 2016  
    Is the gold included with the character if you choose 'without inventory option'?

8. May 2, 2016  
    Will this be introduced to Neltharion? - If so, when?

9. May 2, 2016  
    Our feelings matter and I know it has nothing to do with your calculations. We all should understand Warmane will not allow us to set the prices on our characters we wish to sale. I did quote that I asked how the community feels about Warmane calculating the prices for their characters. We do not have a breakdown or Ballpark value figures. And on Lordaeron Realm,
    (Not having Armory) How does the buyer feel about buying a character, sight unseen? Meaning not knowing what the actual character looks like or what type of gear its has. The seller can put in the description as 5k GS PvP or Pvp, but what is the name of the gear etc...
    As a community member I would say that you guys should feel lucky enough for having such feature when we're talking about a hardcore realm. If it's a hardcore realm you submit yourself through the grinding - You don't throw money into it in order to call yourself a "hardcore". That's actually funny to see.

I assume the Armory for Lordaeron is already being taken off, at least that's what I've seen in some posts around here.

10. May 2, 2016  
    Just Lower the Price by Another 15% and people might actually buy anything.

11. May 2, 2016  
    Bis items are priced perfectly but the 251 264 items.are outrageous and warmane should know this since noone has ever bought anything except.bis.gear from marketplace willingly.264 items are like 5 coins as the boe from marketplace show but they. Price it at.22 and the 251 items should be like 3coins but they are priced at like 15+ warmane if u make a 5 264 item bundle with.like.30 coins it would sell like crazy

12. May 2, 2016  
    I assume the Armory for Lordaeron is already being taken off, at least that's what I've seen in some posts around here.
    Lordaeron didn't have one since it's re-launch.

13. May 2, 2016  
    Is it really hard to make the proper math to see how the items are being evaluated?

Here I'll make a picture;

A BiS Protection Paladin, as example - 17 items (I will not even include the value of a tabard in this)

Counting that every single item in the marketplace (at least considered BiS) is evaluated in 23 coins that translates in a total of 391 coins.
    My Protection Paladin with every single "BiS" item is for sale with a minimum price of 341 with professions, tabard and other pieces of gear included in the process. You already have a discount of 50 coins. People are getting huge prices because they're keeping items in their bags.

If you translate that value without the other items included I would get a modest price of 313 coins. That literally converts into a 20% discount (rounding up numbers here).

Is it really that hard guys? C'mon...
    We are talking about all realms. Lordaeron just added and very limited.
    We are not just talking about gear. I understand what you are saying but remember character trading is now offered with Lordaeron realm. How does Warmane base value on items not obtainable through marketplace on any of the realms. On Lordaeron realm there are different Items and gear not offered via Marketplace to compare values, maybe same concept but we want Warmane staff to comment on that.

14. May 2, 2016  
    We are talking about all realms. Lordaeron just added and very limited.
    We are not just talking about gear. I understand what you are saying but remember character trading is now offered with Lordaeron realm. How does Warmane base value on items not obtainable through marketplace on any of the realms. On Lordaeron realm there are different Items and gear not offered via Marketplace to compare values, maybe same concept but we want Warmane staff to comment on that.
    I'm going to quote myself again;

As a community member I would say that you guys should feel lucky enough for having such feature when we're talking about a hardcore realm. If it's a hardcore realm you submit yourself through the grinding - You don't throw money into it in order to call yourself a "hardcore". That's actually funny to see.

Talking about all realms, I presented you the math for Deathwing and Ragnaros. Also the prices for Lordaeron should always be higher since the donations, once the server was presented, were inflated in order to keep it a hardcore realm. With this said; Take a look at Ulduar tier and compare prices through it.

15. May 2, 2016  

Thank you, Lordaeron has never implemented an Armory yet. Hopefully soon. I do feel lucky this feature is offered to us. I am not trying to complain, just trying to help.

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last