1. Those people can pretty much sell their character for whatever coins they want, if no one buys them thats coz they aint worth it.

We are selling, so it should be us setting up the price while you(warmane) still get 15% of the coins involved.

Make a minimum price of 25 ot whatever to ANY trade and thats how it should be.
    Read my post right above the one you quoted.

2. Those people can pretty much sell their character for whatever coins they want, if no one buys them thats coz they aint worth it.
    Worth is subjective, and changes from person to person. See here;
    Not if character you are selling costs roughly 20% cheaper then buying directly from marketplace.
    A character that is "full bis", 277+ ilvl, and has absolutely nothing else in its bags/bank, will have a minimum value in the system of 350 coins -- despite the actual coin value of the items on the character being valued at 390 as per the marketplace.

Selling a character like that for 200 coins, for example, is not only a massive undercut of the people who want to try and get their characters sold -at value-, but it also undercuts our own marketplace by a huge margin. Which is unacceptable.

3. Makes me wonder why you didn't make an option to sell to warmane for that amount of coins :DDDDDDDD

4. Makes me wonder why you didn't make an option to sell to warmane for that amount of coins :DDDDDDDD
    Because all character data already belongs to us in the end anyways?

5. Worth is subjective, and changes from person to person. See here;

A character that is "full bis", 277+ ilvl, and has absolutely nothing else in its bags/bank, will have a minimum value in the system of 350 coins -- despite the actual coin value of the items on the character being valued at 390 as per the marketplace.

Selling a character like that for 200 coins, for example, is not only a massive undercut of the people who want to try and get their characters sold -at value-, but it also undercuts our own marketplace by a huge margin. Which is unacceptable.
    Of course 200 coins undercut is not accetable ,hence i said 20% ,which in your quote it would mean 320ยจ330 approx.
    But it raises some questions ,to such as ,how am i gonna sell my 1200 coins donated toon?If system automaticclly sets price,or my mop warlock with 1600 coins worth of mounts?Dont think anyone is crazy enuff haha :)

6. See, here's the thing. There are people who want to get a fair value for their characters, approximately what they are worth. Undercutting like this would kill the fairness for everyone else involved. If you don't want to try and sell it for the amount suggested by the system, then don't sell it.
    Please be reasonable, a lvl 25 character costs 49coins . and insta lvl 80 costs 20 coins how is that worth ? instead of calculating achivements i think it should calculate the professions and Epic mounts just my thougts.

7. There should be in-game channel just for trading, cause global is crowded already.

8. Fact:
    Lvl 63 paladin, with that price calculation worth 110+ coins, instant lvl 80 on site cost 20 coins.
    Full bis priest with 5k+ achi and looots of mounts 460 coins, instant lvl 80 + bis gear = 370 coins
    crap Resto Dudu 6.3 not played so much = 700+ coins
    Very unbalanced and irrational calculations for me.

9. There should be in-game channel just for trading, cause global is crowded already.
    Ever heard of /trade ?

10. Please be reasonable, a lvl 25 character costs 49coins . and insta lvl 80 costs 20 coins how is that worth ? instead of calculating achivements i think it should calculate the professions and Epic mounts just my thougts.
    I wasn't talking about a level 25 character, now was I? It was stated on the front page that the system is subject to tweaking.

11. Also would be nice idea to add a list of mounts, if possible ofc.

12. that channel is limited by zone you are playing in.

13. if thats the case make smth like when u buy a character u cant sell that one for 1 month or so

14. I have a problem, when I press the Create sell it says: Invalid characters detected in character description. What does that mean?
    Help anyone?

15. This now opens up the opportunity of:

1) Character reservation's and naming. Someone could reserve the character name and offer to sell it on if they buy the character for coins.

If there was a person who stole the names everyone wanted, but didn't bother to level any of them up/didn't play the game, then there should be a limitation for characters less than level 80 to be sold.

First 1234513 ... Last