1. May 3, 2016  
    atleast remove the DONOR Req for using trade system...

2. May 3, 2016  
    i hav 53 coins and tried to buy a character for 30 coins but it says i dont have enough unlocked coins yet and to try again in 72 hours wtf?

3. May 3, 2016  
    atleast remove the DONOR Req for using trade system...
    I agree they take 15% service cost and donor its too much i guess x(

4. May 3, 2016  
    2 weeks since release and still not on cata feelsbad

5. May 3, 2016  
    someone go buy my lvl 80 DK so i can buy myself a 80 warrior. its only for 340 coins, the cheapest one "verybig"

6. May 3, 2016  
    Sale cost must be between 30 and 10,000 coins" Trying to sell for 200coins. What the **** is this ****?

7. May 3, 2016  
    Tons of people try to sell freshly lvl 80 donated chars for 30+ coins on wotlk realms while the warmane service for this is 20 coins. Do you consider banning all these scammers?

8. May 3, 2016  
    Tons of people try to sell freshly lvl 80 donated chars for 30+ coins on wotlk realms while the warmane service for this is 20 coins. Do you consider banning all these scammers?
    How is that a scam? How are they fooling you?

9. May 4, 2016  
    If I sell a character for X amount of coins, are those coins giftable or are they account bound?

10. May 4, 2016  
    u need to wait 72 hours sumicboy than u can gift

11. May 4, 2016  
    Selling full geared hunter for 367 coins with Wf shoulder and leg in backpack+ free 20k gold in mail once u buy it ! :D

12. May 4, 2016  
    I found a trick in reducing the price cost. Seems you can sell the equipement or the inventory, but when you unequip your equipement and put it in your inventory, the price will lower.

My bis holy paladin went down from 307 coins to 204 coins. Which seems a bit more reasonable.

13. May 4, 2016  
    I found a trick in reducing the price cost. Seems you can sell the equipement or the inventory, but when you unequip your equipement and put it in your inventory, the price will lower.

My bis holy paladin went down from 307 coins to 204 coins. Which seems a bit more reasonable.
    All your inventory along with bags will be deleted if you set to equipment only, so that is naked char

14. May 4, 2016  
    Still cant put character on trade, it say price must be from 90 - 10000, and cant sell it for 150, any word for this problem?

15. May 4, 2016  
    SO many posts here and you cal tell how little people understand how markets work. The seller can and does determine its own cost, but the market demand will set the price. Sure, you can set your 'price' to 1000 coins. but how realistic is there will be any demand for a 1000 coin character, probably 0. So you have to adjust to the market, or you never sell anything. Now for setting mandatory limits.... Inserting coercion, or forcing something into markets usually has a negative outcome on the market(people on both ends overpaying or overpricing).. In any true market what the buyer is willing to pay for the quality of 'goods' being offered is the standard for price. At least until a median is established, it would only make sense in terms of markets and market value to remove minimum/maximum coin limits to determine what our characters' values truly are and see what sellers and buying both see as reasonable for a character. If someone wants to spend x amount of time and effort on a bis toon to just piss it away at 20 coins, let them. A smart person will buy that character and relist it for what he deems to be a more suitable price, and likely make a coin profit off of it. Just like playing the auction house.
    EXACTLY ! GM´S should get kwowledge about pricebuilding before they do such random **** !

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last