1. May 11, 2016  
    Is every possible kind of storage included in price "with inventory" on cata?

2. May 11, 2016  
    Character trading is now live on Neltharion and Frostwolf.
    the armory page of frostwolf character at Trade market always displays 0 achievemnt points

3. May 11, 2016  
    Man these prices rlly stupid, I mean my Mage valued at 1063 coins, first of all who is gonna buy that? Second of all if I would buy 1063 I could create approx min 3 full BiS cata geared chars, however I do understand that if players would make their own price it wouldn't be fair and it would prob kill marketplace but I mean jeez I can never sell my Mage XD
    i`m just curious and i would like to know the mathematical ecuation behind all these prices ...

like some people said, if u take 1 toon lvl 1 instant lvl up and get all his bis gear it would cost a lot less , 2 or 3 times maybe than if you buy a toon from website trade, so my question preferably for EDIFICE is : can you give us more on the insight and rationality behind these prices

4. May 11, 2016  
    Any help here? Please any community manager or moderator looking thread? I put my character up for sale this morning and its still "Status:Setting up"... HELP PLEASE.

5. May 11, 2016  
    Is there a problem with trade system ? I set my charapter a few hours ago,and i can't see him ?

6. May 11, 2016  
    My status is also:Setting up ? Help.

7. May 12, 2016  
    My character is 'setting up' for over a day now XD ?

8. May 12, 2016  
    Same here.. Lmfao and i cant cancel it.. Rip my char

9. May 12, 2016  
    Warmane just rekt all our chars, rip to our chars 😂

10. May 12, 2016  
    On which realm are you having "setting up" issue?

11. May 12, 2016  

12. May 12, 2016  
    Is it allowed to advertise your chars somewhere? For example, ''Full pve XXX item level'', these titles and such....

13. May 12, 2016  
    Is it allowed to advertise your chars somewhere? For example, ''Full pve XXX item level'', these titles and such....
    on Forum : No
    in Game: yes

14. May 12, 2016  
    Are people still getting the setting up status after putting sale? my DK is stuck at setting up

15. May 13, 2016  
    See, here's the thing. There are people who want to get a fair value for their characters, approximately what they are worth. Undercutting like this would kill the fairness for everyone else involved. If you don't want to try and sell it for the amount suggested by the system, then don't sell it.
    Thats the point of trading. People make prices, not some system.

First ... 283637383940 ... Last