1. May 14, 2016  
    I find it very disappointing that instant lvl 80 with zero gear, quests done or achievements has minimum price 30 Coins,
    while you can buy instant lvl 80 for 20 Coins on site...

I have like 15 characters on future Rag+DW realm. all of them was instant 80 after Moltdown.
    I play only 5-6 of them - and would like to sell 9-10 characters that only thing I did was bringing them to Dalaran...

there is 0 chance for me to sell it while price is 10 Coins higher...

please reconsider minimum price of such "empty" characters - maybe 15-18 Coins?

You have made good Trading System - let him work well...

2. May 14, 2016  
    I find it very disappointing that instant lvl 80 with zero gear, quests done or achievements has minimum price 30 Coins,
    while you can buy instant lvl 80 for 20 Coins on site...

I have like 15 characters on future Rag+DW realm. all of them was instant 80 after Moltdown.
    I play only 5-6 of them - and would like to sell 9-10 characters that only thing I did was bringing them to Dalaran...

there is 0 chance for me to sell it while price is 10 Coins higher...

please reconsider minimum price of such "empty" characters - maybe 15-18 Coins?

You have made good Trading System - let him work well...
    So you want to make 150-180 coins out of something you did nothing for besides login and get free level ups, and are disappointed it won't happen?
    Sounds legit.

3. May 14, 2016  
    So you want to make 150-180 coins out of something you did nothing for besides login and get free level ups, and are disappointed it won't happen?
    Sounds legit.
    I would sell it even for 1 Coin if I could...

I don't need them/don't want them, but someone could start playing on Warmane thanks to that - for example someone, who don't have either time to lvl up and free cash to buy it for 20 Coins...

and I could spend those "free" (not to mention i actually donated alot pre-Moltdown) Coins to skip queues on Lord. where I'm currently playing.

For me it's win-win-win situation
    1 - i have some Coins to spare
    2 - someone who don't have patience to lvl and cash for 20 Coins can play on Warmane
    3 - Warmane gets a donate (for less than 20C but still) and maybe a new player who might buy some more stuff for his new character

yea.. seems legit for me.
    but ofc haters gonna hate and there is no chance for selling character for 1 Coin...

4. May 14, 2016  
    I would sell it even for 1 Coin if I could...

I don't need them/don't want them, but someone could start playing on Warmane thanks to that - for example someone, who don't have either time to lvl up and free cash to buy it for 20 Coins...

and I could spend those "free" (not to mention i actually donated alot pre-Moltdown) Coins to skip queues on Lord. where I'm currently playing.

For me it's win-win-win situation
    1 - i have some Coins to spare
    2 - someone who don't have patience to lvl and cash for 20 Coins can play on Warmane
    3 - Warmane gets a donate (for less than 20C but still) and maybe a new player who might buy some more stuff for his new character

yea.. seems legit for me.
    but ofc haters gonna hate and there is no chance for selling character for 1 Coin...
    Ah so now it's not 15-18 coins anymore, even 1 is fine, meaning you'd be ok with getting 10 free coins for doing nothing. Who wouldn't, right?
    But you wouldn't call them free, because you donated a lot - nevermind the fact you got all those coins from donations back already, it's not enough! You got free level ups as a gift, but selling gifts you got to other people is ok if you can act like you're just being altruistic, right?

Legit intensifies.

5. May 15, 2016  
    Prices are stupid, the fee is stupid, no one buys chars, because the amount of money we use is just stupid, you can lower the prices, or be a real trade, trading char with char for free!!!

6. May 15, 2016  
    I think the trade system is down atm, atleast it havent refreshed with new characters the last 24 hours.. Prices are good, but I dont see the point in people puting out DK's they didnt even play on for sale for 30 coins, should be a minimum played time for 1 day.. Also it would be nice to get rid of the "scammers" when they write in description its alot of good items and mats in the bags and they sell the character with equipment only, and even the character is naked.

7. May 15, 2016  
    Hello there ! I tried to look up in this forum for the answer but nothing. I mean ok checked almost all pages of this thread maybe i missed it. I dont know :c.

If i want to sell a character, removing its profesions would help sell it cheaper as in less market price from the curent one wich has professions?
    Please someone who knows respond me ! Thank you in advance ! :)
    gonna repop this since no reply.

Another question , i tried to sell one of my toons and price went up? last week it was 100 coins cheaper. Atm if i made the calculus it's at full price with all the items i have? Lol? is it a bug or what

8. May 15, 2016  
    After wiping out 90% of my inventory I got my main toons price down from 1.9k to 1.3k...all I want is a toon on Wrath ;_;

9. May 15, 2016  
    I have bug and I wait 5 hour's without my char send on market...

10. May 15, 2016  
    Ive been waiting for it to update all day

11. May 15, 2016  
    bump char is setting up for 1 day and doesn t show on market.

12. May 16, 2016  
    Why not let people trade chars for a fee. Like 50 coins per trade or so and to avoid abuse it could be set that chars can only be traded if they have roughly similar itemlevel. I dont want to give my icc25 gear away for free and only get coins for my bis items...

13. May 16, 2016  
    Why not let people trade chars for a fee. Like 50 coins per trade or so and to avoid abuse it could be set that chars can only be traded if they have roughly similar itemlevel. I dont want to give my icc25 gear away for free and only get coins for my bis items...
    This is a great idea! Besides selling chars, just allow people to trade them in their own terms. :)

14. May 16, 2016  
    Im not going to read whole topic so maybe this will be there second time...
    How about add option "sell for money".
    1) seller will choose price for character (in USD), for example 100 USD
    2) buyer will pay this "100" to warmane like normal donation via trade system
    3) buyer will get the char and seller ammount of coins calculated from this donation

This mean clear income for warmane, lower prices on characters, no cuts for trade. Both sides will win.

15. May 17, 2016  
    Im not going to read whole topic so maybe this will be there second time...
    How about add option "sell for money".
    1) seller will choose price for character (in USD), for example 100 USD
    2) buyer will pay this "100" to warmane like normal donation via trade system
    3) buyer will get the char and seller ammount of coins calculated from this donation

This mean clear income for warmane, lower prices on characters, no cuts for trade. Both sides will win.
    i kinda like this idea, as long as the seller can put the price they want to, not like right now where we're forced to put insanely high price

First ... 293738394041 ... Last