1. May 24, 2016  
    I think what people want is a price that isn't cheaper than the market place making donating pointless, but not as "high" as they see it now. I haven't done the math of what it would be if you donate for each item individually compared to buying a lvl 80 character at say BiS. But it COULD be like 10% more than what it would cost to buy those items through the coin shop on a total.

For instance, say a 80 boost is 50 coins, then a person buys that then upgrades their character to 80. They then buy 17 or so pieces of gear from the coin shop and each say being 10 coins each, so they spend 220 coins, however say they buy a character with all that by buying a character that has all the skills maxed and probably some gold for 242 coins. This would make people a bit happier (I know you can't make everyone happy), however of course the % can be changed accordingly to what is more appropriate.
    The discount is higher than 10% already. There's a high discount for the highest tier item for each equipment slot (no matter if equipped or not) and a different, smaller one for everything else, but both are higher than 10%. There are people who did the math many pages back, and reached discounts of 50+ coins less than if they were to get everything individually.

2. May 24, 2016  
    This whole system is pointless because everybody is just abusing it anyway. They found a way to sell bis chars for like 50 coins, and a lot of people are scamming others too.

3. May 24, 2016  
    This whole system is pointless because everybody is just abusing it anyway. They found a way to sell bis chars for like 50 coins, and a lot of people are scamming others too.
    Do you have an example? Because if you mean putting highest tier equipment in bags, instead of having it equipped, that has been fixed and characters sales using that cancelled. About people scamming others, how? If by using anything outside our official Marketplace, I believe it falls on "their own fault," like people who try to "buy cheap coins," no?

4. May 24, 2016  
    Do you have an example? Because if you mean putting highest tier equipment in bags, instead of having it equipped, that has been fixed and characters sales using that cancelled. About people scamming others, how? If by using anything outside our official Marketplace, I believe it falls on "their own fault," like people who try to "buy cheap coins," no?
    There were people saying the gear was in their bags but there really wasn't any gear at all. Not sure about any other ways, I only go by what I see the people advertising on global...I still see people advertising that they have geared chars for low prices though.

5. May 24, 2016  
    you could put items on your void storage and then sell your whole inventory and that was a big one

6. May 24, 2016  
    you could put items on your void storage and then sell your whole inventory and that was a big one
    That was fixed as well when we noticed players were abusing how the discount was calculated at first.

7. May 24, 2016  
    I had the lv80 ragnaros character on sale before and after the merge. I also had a char with the same name that got transfered from deathwing. After deleting the lv1 character and cancelling the lv80 from the marketplace, I got no character back, essentially it got deleted because of the same name is my guess.

8. May 24, 2016  
    Well, you guys can't understand one very important thing, because of Warmane we are playing for this game for free, but economy is very simple, no money no fun. You guys want to sell your accounts for 20 euro, let's make it even 30. Warmane will take 10% from every transaction, so it's 3 euro from every sold account. That's not much, right ? When you will sell this account for 100-150 euro, now it's 10-15 euro from every sold account, better yeah ? You guys were complaining it's unfair for rest of players that somone can donate and get expensive and hard to earn item. So I am asking you all, how u think they can maintain servers without money ? I prefer to buy account for 100 coins than risk my money and buy from "first.money.then.you.have.50%.chance.I.won't.scam .you.kid.com"

9. May 25, 2016  
    PFFFFFF why only premium members can use it? what a ****.

10. May 25, 2016  
    PFFFFFF why only premium members can use it? what a ****.
    Don't worry NONE cant sell/buy a toon with this nosense prices. This system is totally useless.

11. May 25, 2016  
    have a question though, dont get mde if its noob question:D
    Can you trade a character for another character? I mean without trading the accounts?

12. May 25, 2016  
    have a question though, dont get mde if its noob question:D
    Can you trade a character for another character? I mean without trading the accounts?
    There's neither trading characters for characters, nor trading accounts.
    The trades are one character for coins.

13. May 25, 2016  
    i tried selling my cata mage...figured i could get some coins out of him since i dont play him anymore
    the MINIMUM price warmane set for it was ~700 coins

now my question is,
    WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY ~500-700 euros / dollars on a private server so that he can buy my mage??? you dont pay that much even for retail characters in most cases

@staff: its awesome that you thought of a system like this...but just like the marketplace, its a complete fail given the pricing...and even if you like it or not, this is the truth

14. May 26, 2016  
    This guy sell warrior for 230 coins. Total value cost is 336 coins, so ?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

15. May 26, 2016  
    "You do not have enough non locked coins to purchase this sale, try again in 72 h"

I have some coins but I can't use it, why ?

First ... 313940414243 Last