1. May 26, 2016  
    i think you should be able to trade a toon for toon (swaping between accounts) and trade should be available for all not just donators

2. May 26, 2016  
    i think you should be able to trade a toon for toon (swaping between accounts) and trade should be available for all not just donators
    That sounds very good . You can do trade between characters. For ex. , I change my BISS Hunter ( 6557gs ) for Retry Pala ( 6750gs ) . That I thing whill be nice and faire :)

3. May 26, 2016  
    This guy sell warrior for 230 coins. Total value cost is 336 coins, so ?

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    people wont buy this warrior because its overpriced, 230 coins for warrior without smourne? what a joke ;ddd no ty.

4. May 26, 2016  
    maybe a dumb question but im gonna ask it anyways, if you sell a character with "equipment only" what happends to you other gear/items in bags, void storage, bank etc. does the character u sold get replaced with a lvl 1 character of same class u sold to maintain the items/gear or ????

5. May 26, 2016  
    maybe a dumb question but im gonna ask it anyways, if you sell a character with "equipment only" what happends to you other gear/items in bags, void storage, bank etc. does the character u sold get replaced with a lvl 1 character of same class u sold to maintain the items/gear or ????
    A very good question . And I was wondering what happens to the rest of BAG/ Inventory etc ;))

6. May 27, 2016  
    Serious problem with this trading system at this moment is that classes with off-hand weapon (shields) trade 20+ coins more expensive then other characters with just normal 2 hand weapons.

7. May 27, 2016  
    Will character trading ever be available for non-premium accounts? I have a Druid level 80 with decent start Tank gear on Lordaeron, but I am never going to play with it... I would donate the minimum amount just to be a premium member, just to sell this character, but honestly I would never expect someone to pay 390 coins for it (The absolute minimum price enforced)...

If I could make my own price, it would make it a lot easier to sell, and I would totally be content with buying like 1 piece of gear and a nice mount like honestly x) 390 coins... for why??

8. May 27, 2016  
    Have we had any character sales so far? The system design makes it nigh impossible in my opinion for anything to be sold. I tried to sell my BiS Cata warr and I couldn't put a price lower than 500ish coins I think, the web didn't let me... Now I'm wondering, if anybody were to spend 500 coins, why not just buy all the gear my warrior has for his own warrior...?

9. May 29, 2016  
    Well, it ain't a stupid question. If you manage to sell the character with equipment only option, then the gear and all the items in bags/bank will be deleted. On the other side, if you put the char on market with that option and dont manage to sell, then you'll get the char back with the items in bags/bank.

10. May 30, 2016  
    what im interested in is what actually means with inventory or without it? If inventory isnt included, I guess whats on the armory to see that is what you get...?but if Inventory IS included then what? you get things in bags only or bank aswell? Basically if Inventory is included and the guy posts a naked lvl 80 with idk 3000 achivements I must trust him that he actually has all the stuff in his bag or what? I dont get it...this kinda opens a huge window for scamming imo...sure, its not easy to get some achivements without gear but lets say a guy was trading his character before this sistem on Global channel (we all know this is happening), this guy got scammed, the scammer deleted all his gear-because some people are just plain evil-and now this same scammer is selling a character with 3k achivements but ofc insanely cheap because he needs coins while he actually wants to get rid of him? its just a small story...but those people actually exist and hell, im not beliving someone he has full BiS inventory just because he has 3k achivements...

11. May 30, 2016  
    what I actually wanna know is, there is actually no way for me to know if the seller is telling the truth or not...that means, I must trust him...that also means you should have some kind of report sistem working so the people that get scammed in this way actually get full refund...because idk someone actually WILL buy an overpriced character for 900 coins...I know for myself I would surely want all those 900 coins back and not a single one less... I support the feature because like someone said, some of us are just bored of their chars and wanna try something new...me for example, I got a protection warrior which I would sell and buy a priest or hunter after...but my warrior is geared while the priest is maybe naked since all I see on him on armory is 2 BiS trinkets and thats it for example...and now I gotta trust the guy that in truth he has much more to offer in his "bag"? wth...he could have just donated for those 2 items aswell and sell everything for way more...

12. May 30, 2016  
    as far as I noticed, 1 of my chars goes for 283 coins now fully geared, with inventory its 822 coins, as soon as I put all this gear into my bag I can lower the price to 30 which I was unable 2 before but if I include the inventory it goes up to 822 again...so here is the catch...if you see a guy posting a char with WITHOUT INVENTORY and naked on armory-well this is what you get and nothing more along with achivements aparently and proffs mounts ofc...

13. May 31, 2016  
    I'd be interested to find out if there ANYTHING BUT minimal sells going on, I'd bet money there aren't many.

14. May 31, 2016  
    What a failure of a system. The minimum prices are hilariously high, to the extent that it's impossible to actually try and sell a character at a reasonable price.

When your options are buy a furious warrior for 200 coins, or make one of your own full leveled with shadowmourne for only 170 coins what do you think the result will be?

15. May 31, 2016  
    I gotta trust the guy that in truth he has much more to offer in his "bag"? wth...he could have just donated for those 2 items aswell and sell everything for way more...
    In the very beginning, you were actually able to see also the items in the bags on the armory site!

I have really no clue why they took that feature out again, because now you've got to trust that BiS offspec items are really in the bags (or similar cases), which is a high risk. After all, we're in the internet, so the amount of blind trust isn't too high I bet. ;)

This system clearly needs work and I would actually say take it down until you have figured it out, because now people probably get scammed by something like said above. And I also bet the sells are very small if not even non-existing (considering those prices)

A few good ideas were given in this thread already, Warmane profit was taken into consideration as well, so now it's up to them.

First ... 3240414243 Last