1. May 31, 2016  
    Well, you guys can't understand one very important thing, because of Warmane we are playing for this game for free, but economy is very simple, no money no fun. You guys want to sell your accounts for 20 euro, let's make it even 30. Warmane will take 10% from every transaction, so it's 3 euro from every sold account. That's not much, right ? When you will sell this account for 100-150 euro, now it's 10-15 euro from every sold account, better yeah ? You guys were complaining it's unfair for rest of players that somone can donate and get expensive and hard to earn item. So I am asking you all, how u think they can maintain servers without money ? I prefer to buy account for 100 coins than risk my money and buy from "first.money.then.you.have.50%.chance.I.won't.scam .you.kid.com"
    I complitely understand your argument . But tell me now if i posted my warlock wich is 100% demonology BiS min price is 356 coins.Would you buy it or actualy do the math make your own warlock and get same gear for nearly the same exact amount of coins , that's the thing . I aint saying your wrong but still ppl wont buy the toons , im trying to sell that lock for like 2 weeks now it has LoD tittle and prof. Still not a single interest.

Idk i just dont think the priceing system will work as efficient.

2. May 31, 2016  
    who has 300 coins on hand to just buy a toon here? A new player to the server? I think not. Some one whos been playing here for 5 years and does LOD with his Guild every week? I think not. So who are these toons being targeted to be sold to? the other players who have toons that they do not want to play, now that being said, I allready donated for this toon and i dont like playing it (my lock) and you allready donated for your pally and you dont like playing it, so why cant we just trade them? toon for toon as long as the general Gear score is close to the other? Use your brain molten. Also release a list of all the toons sold and what price they sold for, I bet 90% of them that sold wich is probably only a handful was on Lordaeron. Simply because you cannot donate for the best gear there.

3. May 31, 2016  
    who has 300 coins on hand to just buy a toon here? A new player to the server? I think not. Some one whos been playing here for 5 years and does LOD with his Guild every week? I think not. So who are these toons being targeted to be sold to? the other players who have toons that they do not want to play, now that being said, I allready donated for this toon and i dont like playing it (my lock) and you allready donated for your pally and you dont like playing it, so why cant we just trade them? toon for toon as long as the general Gear score is close to the other? Use your brain molten. Also release a list of all the toons sold and what price they sold for, I bet 90% of them that sold wich is probably only a handful was on Lordaeron. Simply because you cannot donate for the best gear there.
    You're missing the point. The server needs a revenue income - and I believe pure trading character for character like you describe wouldn't bring them any.

Perhaps a cost for trading characters like 15-20 coins that go directly to Warmane would be a solution.

4. June 2, 2016  
    Only good thing will be that you actually sell your character to warmane not to other players... Because nobody wants to spend 300 coins for one character...

5. June 2, 2016  
    It's Simple lower the current Price of character min trade amount by 15-25% and **** will actually sell.You will make money stop being *****s regarding 'it will kill marketplace sales' Marketplace Sales are for specific items not full bis'ing toons, While yes SOME people buy full bis from Marketplace its not ur Mass Majority of Donations.
    With this said Logically Opening the trading system to lower values allows the people that dont have 'alot of money' to still be able to actively Trade.
    You Dont lose Any money from this in any god dam aspect, the people that only buy X item from marketplace once every now and then Will always be there, Think about it If the people that are able to purchase Coins in large Amounts Donate for every item from the Marketplace VS Go Buy someone's Full bis toon for 300 odd coin's, While yes you lose 50 Coins or so If they used Marketplace Your also Already Taxing the god dam sale usually 40 ish coins.

This entire 'Trade' system is Locked to a specific class of person Lower the values Just a little to make it more desirable for the MAJORITY of your population and a Huge Increase of Money from this system will Follow.
    TLDR: Increase volume of transactions using this system will Make up the Minor amount of money you would lose because of People Not buying Full bis toons via Marketplace Which as ill state again is A MINORITY of ur playerbase

6. June 3, 2016  
    OMG why i can't sell my gold on the trade it says i'm not eglible to sell on trade or something!

7. June 4, 2016  
    Use Logic please, with the current state of the realm I play on ( Icecrown ) I would not even consider donating to get gear. For what? Pvp? Lol. Pve is completely screwed. But if you told me I could buy a full bis, or near bis, character from someone on trade, then I would seriously consider donating, to have a good new character to raid with in the future, when the scripts get fixed, or mabe even some PvP character I've never tried. Some of my money could belong to this server, but it seems you guys just refuse to give me a good deal, so I'll just keep all my money I don't even need, haha. You say you don't want trade to go below market value, because it would cost you too much money, but it's the exact opposite. Not only would it bring in more donations, it would bring people back that previously had no way to earn coins because they don't have the ability to donate here. All they would have to do is farm enough gold to sell for coins to post a good char on the trade, and if they could post it for cheap , people would donate more to buy these characters, and the economy, and donations would flourish. People would become rich with coins, and sell stuff they have time to farm to people that don't have time to farm , yet have plenty of money to spend. Please reconsider this, it's just killing me to watch how hard you guys rip yourself off. This could even bring in extra money to hire someone to help fix the scripts to where people can actually raid again.......

8. June 4, 2016  
    The prices are wayyyyy too high ... Heaps of people will donate to buy characters if the prices were lower, just do a temporary sale of characters 20% or 30% extra coins for donating. Boost to sales and won't ruin marketplace because it's temporary. The Molt-Down wrecked marketplace anyway, but it was temporary. You have to lose some money to make some money. 30 coins for a fresh 80 is so stupid, make it 10-15 coins and people will donate, because it puts in there mind that they are "Cheating the system" It's basic salesman tactics, but they are actually paying money that they wouldn't spend in the first place. Supermarkets use it all the time "Buy two for half price!" You spend more because you think you are saving money.

9. June 4, 2016  
    almost 2 month bis charakters rogue pvp pve str agi pala shadowmourne and bis pvp all trinkets minimum prices are 660 coins for full stuf 2 month almost passed and no one not even bouth one bul**** price lover it

10. June 5, 2016  
    Why are Warmane deciding the price ... i want to sell my char for low price and i cant thanks to the insane prices ... are you that greedy for money that you ignore what the people want ???? and yeah now im expecting a ban cuz i dare talk about the GODS that are the Warmane staff.

11. June 6, 2016  
    do you guys have any idea how much does it cost to run 2 realms with 12k player capacity at low ping, 4 more realms with 3k capacity, god knows how many ppl in staff, and you call them greedy ? Lordaeron costs aren't even breaking even with the maintenance costs I'm willing to bet

12. June 6, 2016  
    Why are Warmane deciding the price ... i want to sell my char for low price and i cant thanks to the insane prices ... are you that greedy for money that you ignore what the people want ???? and yeah now im expecting a ban cuz i dare talk about the GODS that are the Warmane staff.
    It's pretty straightforward logic. Undermining the marketplace undermines donations. Because, let's be honest here, most people don't donate for charity. You can either use the system or don't. It's entirely optional. If you aren't happy with the prices, then I highly suggest that you go and play the game and get those things on your own for free. The system was created because people wanted it. Now that it's here, it's not good enough. The system costs us nothing to maintain in its current state. Anything it generates would be pure profit. Any that it doesn't won't be missed. End of discussion.
    Also, with that being said, your posting privileges have been revoked for obvious reasons.

First ... 33414243