1. May 2, 2016  
    Thank you, Lordaeron has never implemented an Armory yet. Hopefully soon. I do feel lucky this feature is offered to us. I am not trying to complain, just trying to help.
    I'm not stating that you're trying to make a complaint. I'm just saying this, 'cause personally, it does bother me see several Lordaeron players making huge rants about this feature when their realm, in all due honesty, shouldn't even have it.

Like I said; As far as I'm aware an armory for Lordaeron, according to what I've seen, is being worked on. I'm not 100% sure if it's a thing or not and that answer can only be provided by the staff in order for it to be reliable - But that's the idea that I have.

2. May 2, 2016  
    Thank you, Lordaeron has never implemented an Armory yet. Hopefully soon. I do feel lucky this feature is offered to us. I am not trying to complain, just trying to help.
    P.S. Don't judge others because they want to help others. I have never called myself Hardcore. I have always loved and supported this server for many years. And what other people do with their money is their business.

3. May 2, 2016  
    Community, this a market, and it works just like a real life market would.
    If / when people notice they are not selling (enough), they will lower their prices. That is how supply and demand works. There is no need for us to overregulate the market as if we were dictatorships.
    Lol, how are we supposed to lower the price? Afterall we're not selling.

4. May 2, 2016  
    my characters keep disappearing when i sell them on the market

5. May 2, 2016  
    We still are still waiting for Warmane staff to let the sellers know how they calculate the value of items not obtainable via marketplace for your character you are selling.
    That's up to Edifice to divulge if he feels he should, and I personally see no reason for going into details about how the costs as calculated, just like we haven't regarding how the discount in relation to Marketplace costs is. At best it would only server to satiate pointless curiosity, at worst it would just give people numbers to complain about.

6. May 2, 2016  
    Can bidding be implemented For the Character Trade? It will surely be a nice future to help with selling and buying.

Also where is the changelog? it's getting ridiculous it's been ages of so called fixes with no changelog

7. May 2, 2016  
    why u didnt make a "swap characters" system?as i know about 90% of sellers just want try another class and their purpose of selling characters is just like "swap character".for example i want sell my dudu and get a warrior.so i just put my character and if a player who intrested to swap his warrior for a druid,he will accept transport.then i will accept too and soon both of us sold our characters and bought what was needed.just make this system too.its easier,cheaper,and doesnt have trade system problems.
    This is very good idea!

8. May 2, 2016  
    Swap characters system is good idea even better than sell. Everyone wants just to get rid of their unplayed or tumuch played toons becouse they wana try other classes so Swap would work perfect for it.

9. May 2, 2016  
    Swap characters system is good idea even better than sell. Everyone wants just to get rid of their unplayed or tumuch played toons becouse they wana try other classes so Swap would work perfect for it.
    +1 for an actual trade. Just then Warmane doesn't get any profit. But as it is now, it'll be a completely useless feature.

10. May 2, 2016  
    The pricing is ridiculous
    Bis items are fine but ......
    the pricing at the moment is sth like this give or take 2 coins
    ilvl-coins
    277-20
    264-19
    251-18
    etc
    But we have seen from the trade system that boe ilvl 264 are worth like 5-9 coins
    so knowing the fact that bis items are well priced since a bis char here is somewhat the same price or lower compared with a full buy from marketpace
    the system should be ike this

ilvl-coins
    277-20 (i am considering 20 being the price right now, it might be lower)
    264-7
    251-3
    lower 1c or nothing
    everything low value for exaple bags should cost nothing
    no1 woud give 1c for a 200g bag
    and the items in the bags are fine priced by my standards seems like its half the price compared with equipped items.
    everything else in the bags should be ignored in my oppinion but doesnt matter cuz u can clean ur bags before selling it.

11. May 2, 2016  
    +1 from me aswell for the Character Swap thing..should implemented, i really don't see why it shouldn't be..

12. May 2, 2016  
    All i can say is that i just saw someone selling bis warriorr with smounre he just removed the REP ring and his char cost 402 Coins also he has Invincible mount to Buy all of that by your own coins it will cost like 520 with the mount i think this is cheaper ? or iam wrong

13. May 2, 2016  
    Even if something like this was considered, I'd expect the "fee" to be the difference in coins between the minimum cost to sell them.
    No "trading" a naked character for a fully geared one by paying a couple coins.
    This is the mods response @ the posts above me, seems like a good idea.

14. May 2, 2016  
    Bis items are priced perfectly but the 251 264 items.are outrageous and warmane should know this since noone has ever bought anything except.bis.gear from marketplace willingly.264 items are like 5 coins as the boe from marketplace show but they. Price it at.22 and the 251 items should be like 3coins but they are priced at like 15+ warmane if u make a 5 264 item bundle with.like.30 coins it would sell like crazy
    This really is the core problem of all of it right now.
    The 277 and 284 items are decently priced, but the 264, 251 and below chaff is what is causing the troubles. Because, let`s face it, nobody ain`t gonna pay 17 coins a pop for some 264 trash when they can get the real BiS deal at 23. Something along the lines of this
    ilvl-coins
    277-20 (i am considering 20 being the price right now, it might be lower)
    264-7
    251-3
    lower 1c or nothing
    everything low value for exaple bags should cost nothing
    no1 woud give 1c for a 200g bag
    and the items in the bags are fine priced by my standards seems like its half the price compared with equipped items.
    everything else in the bags should be ignored in my oppinion but doesnt matter cuz u can clean ur bags before selling it.
    should do the trick. Maybe even lower 264s a bit further.

Right now the only characters that will sell are those who have some pieces of 277 gear; and the best strategy right now is to outright scuttle any 264 trash that a character might have. It doesn`t have anything 277? Well, then it`s SOL!

15. May 2, 2016  
    All i can say is that i just saw someone selling bis warriorr with smounre he just removed the REP ring and his char cost 402 Coins also he has Invincible mount to Buy all of that by your own coins it will cost like 520 with the mount i think this is cheaper ? or iam wrong
    yeah maybe its 520, but nobody going to pay for offparts or pvp set, too easy to take it from arena, so no point to pay for it.

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last