1. May 17, 2016  
    Im not going to read whole topic so maybe this will be there second time...
    How about add option "sell for money".
    1) seller will choose price for character (in USD), for example 100 USD
    2) buyer will pay this "100" to warmane like normal donation via trade system
    3) buyer will get the char and seller ammount of coins calculated from this donation

This mean clear income for warmane, lower prices on characters, no cuts for trade. Both sides will win.

fair enough +1

2. May 17, 2016  
    I sell my char and now want buy another and I can't when I click buy( You do not have enough non locked coins to purchase this sale, try again in 72 hours.)
    but i have 110 another char price 94 pls help

3. May 17, 2016  
    I sell my char and now want buy another and I can't when I click buy( You do not have enough non locked coins to purchase this sale, try again in 72 hours.)
    but i have 110 another char price 94 pls help
    Do what it says...try again in 72 hours. Once you sell a toon your coins go into a frozen state for a few days before you can use them, not sure why but yeah.

4. May 17, 2016  
    Im not going to read whole topic so maybe this will be there second time...
    How about add option "sell for money".
    1) seller will choose price for character (in USD), for example 100 USD
    2) buyer will pay this "100" to warmane like normal donation via trade system
    3) buyer will get the char and seller ammount of coins calculated from this donation

This mean clear income for warmane, lower prices on characters, no cuts for trade. Both sides will win.
    +1

As it is right now it doesn't reach it's full potential. I have pretty cool chars (3x 6,1-6,4kgs chars) for sale, but even the minimum is quite high and I've placed them in already several times. I wouldn't buy them myself at this prices.
    To get more profit / more use of the tool, I do like the idea above. Fact is, a change is needed. People will only buy chars with very very unique titles as the rest can be purchased anyway.

If Warmane changes the tool to something similar like above quoted, you'll get a lot more profit and usage of the tool, which in itself has a really good potential I'd say, just isn't there yet.

5. May 18, 2016  
    All of my accounts say not eligible when trying to add a character to sell. Anyone know why?

6. May 19, 2016  
    so I put my 80 warlock on lordaeron up for sale fro 519 coins. I canceled it after it wouldn't sell and did some bgs. Bought a new pvp piece and got two useless bg achievements. Today I put it up for sale again and the price increased by 50 coins. Are you kidding me. Has anyone sold any character for what equates to over 500 usd??

7. May 21, 2016  
    Still waiting for the system to fine tune.

Has anyone ever sold any geared char for the minimum price?

8. May 21, 2016  
    Maybe ad character's mount view (like inventory) on character on market ?

9. May 21, 2016  
    I've a few questions:

How does it work with mounts & achievments in MoP?
    And has anyone ever sold anything?

10. May 23, 2016  
    Still waiting for the system to fine tune.

Has anyone ever sold any geared char for the minimum price?
    Some ppl said characters were sold but only in lordaeron, not the rest of the servers. The prices sre still too high ��

11. May 23, 2016  
    Such a system will NEVER be implemented, you may ask why? Because of something called a tax, you see, when you are donating, you are doing just that, DONATING. You are not buying coins, but simply 'give money out of the goodness of your heart'. Selling characters for real money would become a commercial transaction, which would pose a ****load of bureaucratic crap, you'd have to pay taxes and so on. Selling virtual goods (characters) for real money will never be a thing.

12. May 24, 2016  
    Some ppl said characters were sold but only in lordaeron, not the rest of the servers. The prices sre still too high ��
    Yeh like wayyy too high. slightly high is ok, but this is ridiculously high. Ill try to do the math when I get home but basically my char's minimum price is worth more than how much I've spent on him (basically Im full donor gear thanks to refund). And I find that going against the concept of character trading.

13. May 24, 2016  
    Sure you can sell toons when they decide to edit **** **** with it so its stops evaluating gear price temp and sell bis toons for 100 coins, but then again thats w.e they decide to **** with it. Apart from that you will never sell a bis toon for the 'Mandatory Price'

14. May 24, 2016  
    As has been said way more times than should be necessary, the minimum costs are based on the Marketplace costs for individual items, minus a discount, making it so it's cheaper to get a character in trading than it is to buy all items and services individually. This is not going to change, since the intention with this tool was never to completely wreck our Marketplace and make it pointless. People seem to have mistakenly expected this to be at the same time an easy way to get some quick coins and a way cheaper way to get gear instead of using the Marketplace - Character Trading isn't meant to be either at all. It's simply a place where someone with a character they don't want anymore can put it up for sale, and people who can afford the cost in coins relative to what the character owns can buy it. If your character gets too costly, it has too much baggage in their bags or it's just very well geared - guess what, buying a Ferrari won't be cheap.

15. May 24, 2016  
    As has been said way more times than should be necessary, the minimum costs are based on the Marketplace costs for individual items, minus a discount, making it so it's cheaper to get a character in trading than it is to buy all items and services individually. This is not going to change, since the intention with this tool was never to completely wreck our Marketplace and make it pointless. People seem to have mistakenly expected this to be at the same time an easy way to get some quick coins and a way cheaper way to get gear instead of using the Marketplace - Character Trading isn't meant to be either at all. It's simply a place where someone with a character they don't want anymore can put it up for sale, and people who can afford the cost in coins relative to what the character owns can buy it. If your character gets too costly, it has too much baggage in their bags or it's just very well geared - guess what, buying a Ferrari won't be cheap.
    I think what people want is a price that isn't cheaper than the market place making donating pointless, but not as "high" as they see it now. I haven't done the math of what it would be if you donate for each item individually compared to buying a lvl 80 character at say BiS. But it COULD be like 10% more than what it would cost to buy those items through the coin shop on a total.

For instance, say a 80 boost is 50 coins, then a person buys that then upgrades their character to 80. They then buy 17 or so pieces of gear from the coin shop and each say being 10 coins each, so they spend 220 coins, however say they buy a character with all that by buying a character that has all the skills maxed and probably some gold for 242 coins. This would make people a bit happier (I know you can't make everyone happy), however of course the % can be changed accordingly to what is more appropriate.

But I do appreciate the system Warmane did give us, which of course can use some tweaking from a player perspective.

First ... 303839404142 ... Last