1. Character trading is now live!

Greetings Warmane community,

Following this announcement, character trading service and all it's relevant features will be already live. The feature will first appear on Deathwing and Ragnaros and subsequently later implemented on other realms!

Over the years, this has been one of the highest requested features and now it is finally in place to be implemented. The first and foremost reason why we're implementing character trading is to provide players a secure and fair place to do this kind of exchange without worrying of losing their accounts or being scammed, backed by official support which will have extensive logs and restoration capabilities to mend any possible changes that can happen.

We are absolutely excited to implement it and we hope you'll find it useful, however there's a couple of limitations put in place to make everything fair and secure and lower any chances of indecent exchange. Limitations are the following:

• There will be a minimum price of 25 coins
    • Minimal price will also depend on what kind of items the character has
    • Premium accounts will be the only ones that can access the system
    • Service commission will be 15% of each successful trade

The system is going through initial assessment, some minor changes such as alterations of the minimal price can come based on feedback from the players and internal statistics & data.

On top of that, we hope that the introduction of character trading will provide a secure environment for both parties and enable players to breathe fresh air into unused characters and have fun. After all, our realms are meant to be played.

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. the prices are really stupid,even tho i have an almost bis char in pvp and pve(2 specs) ,896 coins? seriously? with 896 coins u can get a 2x bis specs and get smourne.(Im talking about my paladin).Also,134 coins sale fee? the prices are too high.Just sayin

3. Titles and such will still be kept on the sold characters right? Let's say I want to sell a rank 1 warlock, the person buy it will recive the title and wont be erased right?

4. Titles and such will still be kept on the sold characters right? Let's say I want to sell a rank 1 warlock, the person buy it will recive the title and wont be erased right?
    Correct, the character keeps all of it's stuff.

5. Yeah,just putted my toons on sale :) Inital price 550 coins roughly for both as both got bis gear and r1 title <3.

Seems fair to me tbh,15% deduction aint too bad.Good thing you can put 30 days,so you dont have to come back n forth,any ideas when its gonna be active for Cataclysm and Mists?

6. Will the purchase of a character give a free character rename upon logging in? I can imagine people not wanting to buy a certain character due to the name.

7. will the purchase of a character give a free character rename upon logging in? I can imagine people not wanting to buy a certain character due to the name.
    thiss !!!!

8. Will the purchase of a character give a free character rename upon logging in? I can imagine people not wanting to buy a certain character due to the name.
    You're buying a character "as is."

9. change prices pls, i want to sell my 5/5 wf druid for 50 coins not for 600

10. the prices are really stupid,even tho i have an almost bis char in pvp and pve(2 specs) ,896 coins? seriously? with 896 coins u can get a 2x bis specs and get smourne.(Im talking about my paladin).Also,134 coins sale fee? the prices are too high.Just sayin
    We'll be evaluating this over the next 24 to 48 hours.

Sorting will come in the next (first) major update to the system.

11. no one is goin to buy the prizes are too High, I want to sell my druid 6.4kgs lod and stuff and system is calculating 504, i want to put it for something 200 no one will buy it for 504 its too much.

12. You're buying a character "as is."
    Please think about changing this. I know a certain other server provides this with their character market. For me, it was the final thing that made the decision to buy a character there.

13. no one is goin to buy the prizes are too High, I want to sell my druid 6.4kgs lod and stuff and system is calculating 504, i want to put it for something 200 no one will buy it for 504 its too much.
    As Edifice just stated in the post right above yours, the system is still being evaluated and will get tweaks over time.
    Still, you have to keep in mind selling characters can't be turned into a much cheaper alternative to acquiring items from the Marketplace, otherwise that's made obsolete with anything that can be farmed in game.

14. no one is goin to buy the prizes are too High, I want to sell my druid 6.4kgs lod and stuff and system is calculating 504, i want to put it for something 200 no one will buy it for 504 its too much.
    See, here's the thing. There are people who want to get a fair value for their characters, approximately what they are worth. Undercutting like this would kill the fairness for everyone else involved. If you don't want to try and sell it for the amount suggested by the system, then don't sell it.

15. VERY good prize :D :D any1 wants to buy ???

12311 ... Last