1. May 2, 2016  
    Well The off parts are BIS u can get them by farming ICC wich would take u many time so for main set nobody get by his hands 5/5 on warmane some ppl taked 4/5 by arenas yeah but WF shoulds nobody so there are ppl wich dont want to loose their time by farming all these ****s it would take like 2-3 months flush is every week and if u get 500-700 AP per week u will wait alot till you get all parts

2. May 2, 2016  
    Some dude said earlier, a bis character is worth 100 coins.

Yea watch me sell my bis shaman in 2 pve specs and 3 pvp specs with 100 coins. Prices are somewhat more ok with the option of - without inventory but they are still a little highish. Just a little.

Goodluck with the selling i guess. Maybe if they could tweak for a slightly bigger discount this could actually work better.

Cheers !

3. May 2, 2016  
    This whole character trade turned into a huge clown fiesta , why not just remove it instead ?

Point being players will not get their way and they will be unhappy and the server won't get more funding simply because the players would feel like they should get their revenge for something that has arbitrary value for them .

4. May 2, 2016  
    pls don't remove b4 u enable it on neltharion

5. May 3, 2016  
    Just sold 2 x 300 coins characters , the Trade is fine :D
    I see you liked it when your characters already sold and now you are done with it.

This whole character trade turned into a huge clown fiesta , why not just remove it instead ?

Point being players will not get their way and they will be unhappy and the server won't get more funding simply because the players would feel like they should get their revenge for something that has arbitrary value for them .
    It's up to Warmane to decide that they will keep the character trading available, don't spoil it for the rest with this BS post.

6. May 3, 2016  
    SO many posts here and you cal tell how little people understand how markets work. The seller can and does determine its own cost, but the market demand will set the price. Sure, you can set your 'price' to 1000 coins. but how realistic is there will be any demand for a 1000 coin character, probably 0. So you have to adjust to the market, or you never sell anything. Now for setting mandatory limits.... Inserting coercion, or forcing something into markets usually has a negative outcome on the market(people on both ends overpaying or overpricing).. In any true market what the buyer is willing to pay for the quality of 'goods' being offered is the standard for price. At least until a median is established, it would only make sense in terms of markets and market value to remove minimum/maximum coin limits to determine what our characters' values truly are and see what sellers and buying both see as reasonable for a character. If someone wants to spend x amount of time and effort on a bis toon to just piss it away at 20 coins, let them. A smart person will buy that character and relist it for what he deems to be a more suitable price, and likely make a coin profit off of it. Just like playing the auction house.

7. May 3, 2016  
    Just wondering has any character been sold since the release? :D

8. May 3, 2016  
    Hi Warmane staff.

This trade feature is awesome except for... the prices. I understand that staff members get paid in coins and that they easily can purchase characters which are priced at 2000+ coins, but normal players don't do that.

Disable the trade or change the prices. If you guys put alot of time in a nice feature with ridiculous preset prices, then what's the point in spending so much time on this feature instead of doing other and more important work?

9. May 3, 2016  
    My suggestion is the same as the most of the people suggested. Let us put our own prices, or just make normal prices. Otherwise this system will become unused.
    Thanks. :)

10. May 3, 2016  
    Adding our own prices will never work since we all know that people will abuse it,but lowering the prices on items that are easily obtainable is a valid suggestion,the staff know exactly which items are bought from market with coins the most and those items should maintain their current pricing but normal items that can be farmed with Eof/honor etc (mostly obtainable from points shop) should be costing alot less..

11. May 3, 2016  
    I would not want ilvl 264 items to be traded for a lot less than 277 items. I do understand that people only want to spend real money on 277 items, but dont forget that you can get above 6k gs with 264 items. These items are not so worthless, they are just not bis. The trade system shouldnt be a way for people to get gear very cheap.

12. May 3, 2016  
    90% of the replies in this thread, is people complaining about the prices.. There is tons and tons of reasons, why you shouldnt complain, but be happy with this feature. One of them, is that the prices are cheaper, than the marketplace. If you aren't willing to pay for the product, then go and get the stuff yourself. It's simply an opputunity, to sell your non-used alts to gain some coins, or to change main without too much struggle. But again, no one is forceing you to pay the price for the items or characters, if you dont want to, then dont do it? simple as that, no need to complain. Stop acting like greedy children.

13. May 3, 2016  
    its not cheaper than marketplace. here most chars are pvp, here no point to pay for wf pieces. and they saying that if they let us set our price ir will kill marketplace, its not true. People donating to get chars, i allready wasted my money, now idk what to do with my coins. And im not going to buy any of those chars for 200-300 coins because its jsut waste of coins/money. Lvl 80 Priest fully naked got just one trinket for 48 coins? its not cheaper than marketplace.

14. May 3, 2016  
    You have to calculate the lvl 80 into it aswell.

And you may reply with (it's easy to get to lvl 80) Yes, and it's also easy to get 277 items or 264 items.

15. May 3, 2016  
    Well after doing some calculations, to purchase gear for my characters gear over marketplace would cost me around 350 coins and my character is being sold for 300 on trade so I think its quite fair. Eventho I didnt calculate extra 10 coins for level
    Level 80 should be reduced as it costs like 35 coins just for level 80 while you can get instant 80 for 10.

Characters will be hard to sell as the price is generaly high for everyone but its fair.

ALTHO I wish there was an option to sell character for less, never less than 150 coins but yeah you get my point, even warmane doesnt agree with this system due to abuse but what abuse? You purchase a character and 10-20% of those coins are being instantly removed, therefore if anyone wants to do this go for it, warmane will gain from this and not lose. People will still donate same amount if not even more as they will be able to purchase characters ready for raids instantly.

Note: In my previous posts I didnt agree with the trading prices but after doing many calculations I think its quite fair.

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last