1. Oh, don't you start crying about it now, people have been selling their characters on the black market since forever, not to mention the powerleveling services, gold and god knows what else.

Anyway, the pricing seems to be much better now, I might actually be able to sell my chars... aaand too bad it's only available for premium accounts ;c

2. What happens with the inventory if you sell a character without it?

And for some reason the minimum price of all my characters if I select sell without inventory is 30, no matter if the character is almost bis or is naked, is this a bug?

3. 1 question. Will you be able to recustomize your char after trade? Like change name etc...?

4. I have a bugged retribution paladin. The bug is that he has weapon masteries at the level of 450 instead of 400. Giving him more crit than any other paladin. Defense is also 450. Anyone interested in buying? Full bis pvp/pve and a shadowmourne.

5. Sale cost must be between 30 and 10,000 coins.
    Any way of fixing this?

6. Any way of fixing this?
    Just found that the issue is that the value to begin with is capped at 300 instead of 30. So it's forcing everyone to setup new sales in the value of 300.

7. hey what does happen with th inventory if i sell char without it?

8. sell should start at 20 coins not 30 a naked lvl 80 can't be sold with 30 coins.

9. I have more than one character up for sale on Deathwing but I can only see one of them for sale. they have been up for well over 5 hours

anyone else experiencing this issue???

10. I have more than one character up for sale on Deathwing but I can only see one of them for sale. they have been up for well over 5 hours

anyone else experiencing this issue???
    Yep same, only i am on Ragnaros.

11. tbh, if character isnt 6k+, it shouldnt even be allowed to be up for trade.
    trade is full of 0-6k gs ****geared alts.

12. That by itself isn`t a problem, however noone is gonna pay 300 Coins for a ****geared alt. Thats in solid 50C land

13. Good deal, now if we can just get an item refund system for all the items we bought but can't use. Alot of people have stuff they got during this hasted reset that they will never use, but they want to keep the char. Will there ever be item refund system, I don't see what that could hurt.

14. Hey I'm currently selling a character, but due to a lot of people putting new characters for sale, my character went down in the list and now its so far down that I canot even scroll down to it, as it stops at one point.

15. This trade system is broken af. Whos gonna buy my 5k pve warr for 230 coins? Why i can not set the price? Whats the point of this trade system anyway? I think this char is worth 50 coins max, not god damn 5 times more...

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last