1. Do you need to have donated previously to sell the character?

2. Do you need to have donated previously to sell the character?
    yes, you need to be premium to use this system according the first post:
    "Premium accounts will be the only ones that can access the system"

3. That's annoying af, I can't even sell what I created singlehandedly.. I don't want my DW chars anymore, does that mean there's no way to profit from them?

4. u dont seem to understand that this is targeted at people who actually contribute. why should you benefit without being premium?

5. who cares u are premium or no, no point to donate to get premium acc, because nobody going to buy characters with that prices.

6. So basically this feature is just for donors who are sick of their bis class and want to get coins and BIS another one

7. So basically this feature is just for donors who are sick of their bis class and want to get coins and BIS another one
    No, this feature is for richass people who joined Warmane lately and want to spent 10.000 coins (pretty sure there are TONS of those people playing on Warmane) on a fully geared character with full achievements. Just to log it ingame and sit afk all day long in elwynn forest.

8. No, this feature is for richass people who joined Warmane lately and want to spent 10.000 coins (pretty sure there are TONS of those people playing on Warmane) on a fully geared character with full achievements. Just to log it ingame and sit afk all day long in elwynn forest.
    This guy is right lol.... I will be out front on Ganked. Deathwing

9. Speaking of which maybe you can help me.

Are you aware of how to handle the error message of " You can only have 10 characters for sale " when you have none selling at the moment?
    'Cause right now I can't setup any toon for sale since it's giving me that error and none of my toons is selling.
    The issue has been since resolved.

10. Just sold 2 x 300 coins characters , the Trade is fine :D

11. Just sold 2 x 300 coins characters , the Trade is fine :D
    Gratz :D What Realm did you sell them on?

12. Can we please get some button to modify our sale description incase we want to add something up that we forgot originaly?

13. Hello Warmane Staff

Since Lordaeron realm is now up for character trading, will you add Lordaeron to the Armory list? It would be hard to see what you actually are buying if you can not see the character's armory. This is the message when you click on the character.

Page not found
    The character you are looking for does not exist or does not meet the minimum required level.
    Also has the pricing issue been resolved on all realms? I would not like to buy a character and than have it taken back.

14. People have probably already asked this but will this be active on mop and cata in the near future?

15. /poke, maybe you like paladins, fine sir? ;D

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last